Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hanging around Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hanging around Town Empty
PostSubject: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Marek sighed. As usual, nothing of much interest was happening in this part of Grassveil, and now the distant Scyther was wondering why he'd even come. One glance at the Guild, situated on the outskirts of the settlement, answered his question. As the townspeople came and went, Marek kept his eye on the sky above to keep tabs on the current time. He'd been here a while.

In the end, all the waiting around for something to happen became too mainstream for even this Scyther, and with one last look at the tree he'd had his back to for hours now, Marek wandered off, further into Grassveil. So far, he wasn't accomplishing much in the way of affiliating himself to something, especially not the famed Guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Vanity emerged from the forest near Greenvil. He had been walking for some time when he finally spotted the entrance to Greenvil. Feeling accomplished he ran into town dancing around shouting “ The Most beautiful pokemon in the world has arrived. Vanity is here!!!!!”. After calming down from his over exaggerated display he felt and over whelming sensation over take him. He may have arrived at his general destination but now he didn’t know where he was really aiming to go the Guild. He wandered aimlessly through town looking for the guild or at least someone who looked like an adventurer who would take him on an adventure.

“Now where could any adventuring pokemon be ? They have to be somewhere in this town it is where the guild is located.” He said as he shuffled back and forth looking for the building. He wandered until he bumped into something far bigger than him. He looked up to realize he had bumped straight into a scythe. “ I should pay more attention to where I walk.” Vanity thought for a split second before saying ”Hey you look where you are going!!! The most beautiful pokemon Vanity was walking there so you should have moved.” Vanity ranted taking a step back to look the pokemon in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Marek had just been about to call the whole thing quits when suddenly, something bumped into him. His balance thrown off by the sudden collision, the Scyther quickly reared his head around to get a good look at the culprit. Standing right before him was a Budew, and just one look at the smaller grass Pokemon told him this would get quite interesting. Immediately after the two individuals got a look at each other, the Budew started ranting off about how he should have watched his step around him. Marek just sighed and stared back.

"Watch my step? Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been showing off...," he answered, "...where are you headed anyway? The Guild, perhaps...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 pm

“You know where the guild is?! Can you tell me where it is? Are you an adventurer?” Vanity rambled out all at once. He seem to take in the Scyther’s appearance. He certainly had the build of an adventure. Vanity would defiantly want someone like him on his side in an adventure instead of against him.
Vanity put on the cutest face he could muster and blink like and adorable puppy at the Scyther. “ Will you please take me too the Guild?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Marek stared wordlessly at the Budew. One mention of the Guild and the grass Pokemon had gone into complete overdrive. Seemed that he wanted to get into that place just as much as Marek did. Hmm. Maybe dragging himself to this uneventful town again hadn't been a waste of time after all.

"Adventurer? Well, I do travel quite a lot. Not in the Guild yet, but... it's been on my mind...," he said to the Budew, turning his head in the direction of the fortification itself. There wasn't much of it in plain sight from here, but he'd seen the place so many times that it was impossible to forget.

"It's that way. If you're so intent on going, then I guess we both can," Marek explained, pointing in the right direction, "...no rush though. It's not far. So... you're sure about this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 am

The bud pokemon’s eyes lit up at hearing the bug’s words. He really knew where it was. The green mantis also wanted to join the guild too. Vanity looked in the direction the Scyther had turned his head. “It must be in that direction.” He thought to himself. A look of determination masked his face. He looked up at the Scyther.

“ Yes I am very sure. I am ready to be an awesome adventure, so that I can make a name for myself in this world as the most beautiful and elegant adventurer in the world. Vanity the Graceful!!!!” Vanity announced. “ By the way I am Vanity who may I ask are you? Why is that you want to join the guild? ” Vanity asked as he slowly made his way toward the direction of the guild so that they could walk and talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Walking slowly alongside the Budew, he listened as the Pokemon told him about his eagerness to join the Guild, as well as his name. Marek gritted his teeth for a few seconds as he took all this info in, then turned his head to look at the grass Pokemon, who was still waiting for an answer.

"Vanity, huh? I can see where that came from... I'm Marek, and as I just mentioned, I'm something of a traveler. I've been to places other Scythers refuse to even mention. But, prior to now, it's all been out of my own free will, and to be honest, I'd rather it all be for a bigger purpose than just my boredom. So, that's pretty much why I'd be interested in joining...," the Scyther explained, pausing in his speech as he realized how much he'd just said. Usually he'd go days without saying even a word, vocally or mentally. Seemed all it took was another Pokemon with enough questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 pm

“ Marek that is a beautiful name thought not as beautiful as me.” Vanity said as he continued walk hoping to catch a glimpse of the Guild building. “Wow you have been to a lot of different places. Why has it been out of your free will?” Vanity asked blondly. “Well if you are seeking a purpose why not come along with me? You could find it along the or even.. how about you be my side kick “ The Blade”?”

Vanity himself loved the idea of having a cool deadly sidekick. “ What would we name ourselves? Hmm “ The Vanity nad Blade”.” Vanity thought to himself walking along side one of the scyther’s blades while looking at his reflection in the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Truth to tell, Marek wasn't a huge fan of the word "sidekick", as it sounded too much like being just the "other guy" alongside the star of the show. Still, maybe going along with the grass Pokemon's wishes would prove the right choice. Just before the two had bumped into each other, Marek had been about to call his whole plan quits and leave, but now he was heading towards the Guild with this incredibly self-obsessed stranger who didn't seem to have the word "quit" in mind at all.

"Well, whatever the name is, I'd say we have a plan. We'll just have to see how it goes...," the Scyther replied, turning his head back in the direction of their intended destination. Just keep a tight lid on your ridiculous nicknames... he added in his head, not too keen on being known as "The Blade".

"And I'd say "my free will" because, well, I enjoy it. It's something to do. Fun. Fulfilling. Peaceful too if you find the right place...," he explained in response to Vanity's earlier question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:22 am

Vanity stopped looking at his reflection in Marek;s blade to mull over what Marek’s words. When he thought he saw a building with a Natu on-top a perch outside a building. It was the sign his parent’s had told him to look for.
“ Is that it Marek? Is that the guild up there?” Vanity excitedly said. Jumping up and down with an over whelming sensation of excitement. The grass type made a quick dash for the building. Once again he was not looking where he was going and he crashed this time into something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Upon first sight of the large Guild building, the grass type had hit the fast-forward and rushed straight for it, tripping and crashing right into something else. Marek held back a chuckle as he walked over to where Vanity was picking himself up.

"Might want to look where you're going. Gonna really hurt yourself otherwise...," he said in a rather low tone, quickly helping the Budew back to its feet. Whilst doing that, Marek took another glance up at the large form of the Guild itself, barely twenty-five metres from where they now stood. Marek smirked. This day just got better and better.

"In any case, we're almost there," he told Vanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around Town   Hanging around Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town
Page 1 of 1