Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptySat May 14, 2016 4:28 am

First topic message reminder :

The two buizel, Xeno and Bui, had come from Pecha Forest and were now arriving in the Small Pond area. Bui had been here many, many times before—if he were to pick a favourite place, this would be a candidate.

"I don't know if you've ever been around here before, but it's a nice, calm place. Pokemon tend to come here to swim or have picnics and whatnot." Bui examined the area, looking for a nice place for the two to set up camp.

If Xeno doesn't want to go near towns, then this place will make a fine alternative. I just hope the night doesn't get too cold—I'm not very confident in my fire-making skills; I'm a water-type, after all.

Bui spotted a decent-sized tree close to the shore of the lake. "That looks like a nice spot," Bui said as he pointed the location out to his companion. He began to make his way over, expecting Xeno to follow.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:28 pm

"That's good. It looks like you're feeling a little better now." she said as her shell's warm glow subsided. Cirrus knew that she couldn't just flauntingly spam this species capability everywhere without becoming totally exhausted, but this moment was definitely a case of the right place at the right time. "I'm looking forward to exploring with you even more now that we're all beginning to break the ice. It'll be really great~"

Of course, there was still the matter of what to do until then. Cirrus herself had no plans as of now, and she recalled that Bui had arranged for Xeno to teach him how to read. "What do we all have in mind now? There's still plenty of time to spare." the Togepi asked them, interested in knowing of any ideas they might have.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:20 am

"I-I guess..." Tentatively leaning on Bui and closing his eyes. Tears were slightly blurring his vision and he greatly disliked it. "I-I mean. T-That was o-only one question you asked B-Bui... Y-You could always ask a-another one..."

I mean, they do get to choose what information they get. That's kinda why we're doing this. I don't want them to know any more than they want to. You know how I hate burdening people with my troubles...
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Bui was happy to literally be someone to lean on. He couldn't read, but Bui still had a decent vocabulary and was skilled well enough in speaking—but comforting others was something he was new to, and despite his efficient ability to speak, he figured he prefered non-verbal comfort more. You can't say the wrong things if you don't say anything at all.

Bui realise that there were tears even though they hadn't fell yet. What exact emotions were the cause he was unsure of; likely a mixture of two. "I don't think I need to ask anymore questions. Your past is yours, if there something you think Cirrus or I should know, then you can tell us, but I've never cared for pasts, personally..."
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:32 am

"There's nothing that I would desperately want to know either, but you shouldn't be afraid or nervous to share anything else that might come up to your mind. Bui and I will definitely hear you out with open ears. Don't worry about that, Xeno." There wasn't anything else that the Togepi was needing to ask from him, but she fully intended to leave the door open for the Buizel, to indicate that he was perfectly fine to tell them more out of his own accord.

It then struck Cirrus that Xeno didn't seem to know about her own significantly happier and more secure past, but she decided to not elaborate unless he explicitly asked. She had concerns that it wouldn't come across the way she wanted if it were just dropped in out of nowhere, considering the kind of troubles her two friends went through in comparison...
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:20 am

"I-If you s-say so..." Xeno rubbed away the tears that were forming. "W-Well... I-I know I-I am s-scared most of the time... B-But I try hard not to show my emotions..." Pausing a second before he could elaborate, Xeno continued on. "I-It was a p-promise I-I made a w-while ago... I-I can be as s-scared as I-I want... B-but I can't s-show anyone t-they get to me e-emotionally..." Sliding down so his head rested on Bui's lap, Xeno became slightly hot with embarrassment.

"T-There's r-really n-not much else to say... other than my a-abusive parents." Giving a slight shudder, Xeno said more. "I-I mean... T-Thank you..." Giving a sigh, Xeno curled up with his head in Bui's lap.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:20 pm

"Don't mention it..." Bui could tell that despite the happy tone that Cirrus and he himself had added to the situation, Xeno was still unbalanced emotionally. Bui patted Xeno's shoulder lightly for added reassurance. For whatever reason, silence felt appropriate at the time.

Bui turned to face Cirrus and tried to convey through just a look that it didn't seem like they'd be doing all that much right now. It seems Xeno just wants to rest—and he's made me his pillow. That's fine though, I'm glad I can be helpful. Frankly, I don't mine just lying about her either. There's definitely some stress between all of us...
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Cirrus caught on to Bui's silent cue once more and fully understood it, after that kind of heart to heart the three of them were having earlier on she truly had no sort of problem with Xeno wanting to rest. She felt somewhat sleepy too and a well timed little yawn voiced this to him without the Togepi needing to form a single word about this.

"Xeno... he's totally got a good idea here. Some quiet relaxation really would be so wonderful right about now..." she uttered to Bui, happily and comfortably leaning against his left side with a look of delightful contentment now spread smoothly across her face. Cirrus did like hanging out with him...
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:13 am

I suppose that could've gone worse... Thank you... I owe you one... Yes on top of all the other things I owe ya for Giving a sigh of content, Xeno continued to stay in Bui's lap, clearly enjoying the position. Giving a small smirk as a few tears rolled slowly down his cheek, he didn't bother to wipe them off his face. Showing his emotions was something he tried not to do. This time, maybe he would let it go by, just this one time.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Bui looked to his right, at the resting Xeno, and back to his left, at Cirrus. In such a short period of time—it felt as if it had only been a day, less than 24 hours—Bui had somehow acquired two new friends, and he still had them both. When I was very young, other young Pokemon would go from playing a game with me to abandoning and avoiding me. Thinking back, maybe they weren't really wrong to... I've always been out for myself—taking advantage of others when it benefited me; stealing things I couldn't get otherwise, due to my deadbeat of a dad... My relationships with other kids as I got a bit older went even farther south, though; I mixed with the... Rougher kids.

Bui noticed Xeno's silent tears and took the liberty of gently wiping them away for him. But now look where I am: by a lake, relaxing with my two new friends—real, true friends, that I don't expect to run off and abandon me anytime soon...

Bui was content, and relaxed where he sat. Yeah, I'm happy spending the rest of this day like this.

⚠ REALLY LONG OOC MESSAGE PLS READ ⚠:
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:01 pm

((She'll be camping out with them. I'm cool with your OOC idea, time to timeskip.))

Looking up, Cirrus noticed that the day was beginning to get late. It seems that time truly does fly when you're having fun... Regardless, it seemed a little late for her to make the trip back home.

Not that this was any sort of particular hindrance though, she truly was enjoying her present company. Sleeping here with them until morning felt like such an attractive option... Happily looking back at Bui, the Togepi retracted her head spikes and was soon in a contented slumber next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

What awoke her early the next morning wasn't Bui or Xeno, but rather the gentle sunbeams from the rising sun. Her spikes unfurled to this feeling as she awoke with a sweet yawn, sleepily looking around before using Morning Sun to seriously wake herself up and energize her, a golden glow emanating forth from her body.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:16 am

Slowly regaining consciousness, Xeno gave a gaping yawn and opened his eyes slightly, expecting to see the leafy undergrowth of whatever bush he decided to hide in. Instead, he realized that he was sleeping on something slightly comfortable under the warm sunlight. Oh geez... Quite startled at this break from his usual routine, (get ready for it) he jolted upright and bolted into the nearest bush.

Shortly thereafter, he remembered that the thing he was sleeping on was none other than Bui's lap, and the warm sunlight did come from the sky, but there was another pleasant glow coming from his newfound acquaintance Cirrus. Sheepishly, he stuck himself out of the bush, clearly red with embarrassment and staring off into the distance. Then he realized that his face was... A bit wet? Oh... Right... Yeah, I ... And I let that happen... He could faintly remember the feeling of Bui brushing his tears off of his face.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 pm

A warm light threatened to wake up Bui, but it was the sudden movement of a panicked Xeno that managed to pulled Bui from his sleep. Bui woke up with a sudden start, but realising it was just Xeno that had moved, he relaxed.

Stretching out, Bui looked to Cirrus. "Morning, Cirrus," he then turned to face Xeno and he got to his feet, "And good morning, Xeno. I hope you two slept well. So, today we're going to take on Pecha Forest. Alright, 'take on' might be an overstatement, it's just Pecha Forest after all." Bui thought for a moment, and then added, "Uh, before we go, though, I kinda wanted to stop by my—er, my dad's place, to get something. Cirrus, do you mind coming with?" Bui rarely went back to that house nowadays—there wasn't much there for him and he didn't like being around his father any more than he had to.

"Xeno, I know you don't want to venture into any towns right now, so you could go ahead of us to Pecha Forest, get a head start on the day there, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:54 pm

"Good morning~" Cirrus replied to the awakening Bui as she finished glowing. It looked to be another lovely day, she was glad to notice as she stretched out and got up.

She listened to Bui's plan and really couldn't see the harm in accompanying him for now while Xeno went on ahead. "Sure thing. I'll come with." Cirrus said to the Buizel in response. "It should only be a few short moments if you're stopping by to collect something." She didn't exactly have much to do in the way of occupying herself, so she was rather quite up for a short excursion back in Grassveil before they went for the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 am

Xeno had to think a bit, "Y-Yeah... sure..." He wanted to get back to the peace and quiet that he had before everything happened, maybe the change in pace would help him get out of this mess. Rather reluctantly, Xeno started to set off in the general direction of Pecha Forest without looking back. He didn't really want them to worry, so he decided to call out, "I-I'll be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Bui waved to Xeno and called out "Just be careful!" before turning to address Cirrus. "Alright, let's get a move on. It shouldn't take long at all to get there and then to Pecha forest, and I'm only stopping there to pick up a few things."

There wasn't much for Bui to take anyway—he owned even less of what little there was there. Bui was after to Poké he had collected and stashed away in the house. He rarely went shopping, but figured if he was going to go through with the idea that had come to his head recently, he'd probably want to take what he had.

"Ownwards and forwards," Bui said as he made his way towards Grassveil along with Cirrus.

((And that is post 15 of page 8, for a total of 8 pages. I'll make the Grassveil thread in a bit, Gengar, and Xeno can start the Pecha thread as soon as Lord E V is game.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You   You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Teach Me, and I'll Teach You
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8