Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Buizel are Better than One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 19 - 5 = 14

"Here berries berries berries. . ." Bui called quietly in to the forest. He was out of supplies—had been for a while now, and figured now would be as good a time as any to go searching for more. It was a pleasant day, and Peacha Forest was an easy dungeon, Bui was sure he could fill his bag in no time.

Or, at least he had been sure, but every bush and every tree he had checked so far had been fruitless. Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the forest?

Bui stopped when he reach a small pond—a very small pond, more like a large puddle, really. He sat the the base of a tree and closed his eyes for a moment. Well the berries aren't going anywhere, maybe I'll just rest here for a bit. . .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:24 pm

"Y-Yeah okay..." Xeno continued walking along the path in a slight daze.

What have I been doing?

"W-Well, he thinks you're a good person," Xeno ventured, "a-and I think so too."
Continuing on, Xeno said, "I think that you're a lot braver than I can ever be. You've tried having friends. I, haven't. I-I just figured that I could only be by myself. E-Even with my old home, I didn't think I was wanted anywhere..."

Last edited by Xenoblader on Sat May 14, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:43 pm

"Well I'm not exactly 'wanted' anywhere either, so I usually hang around near the pond or wonder the nearby dungeons."

The two had reached the edge of the forest now. "The lakes not far now."

Bui thought for a moment. A good person—that's a new one. Usually I hear "Thief" or "trouble-maker." I think I like "good," good is good.

"Alright, Xeno, let's go be by ourselves together."

(OOC: And scene. I think this is a good place to wrap this thread up. I'll start a new thread some time soon today and let you know when and where I've posted.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Buizel are Better than One
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4