Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Transformers Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Transformers Rp - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dystopia stormed around the trying to think of a way to destroy the Autobots. He slowly began his plan, but then...

"I need to protect my friends." He shook his head. What kind of thought was that? He should never even THINK about that. That's what the Autobot's were known for. He's supposed to ruthlessly kill! No time for friends! It doesn't matter what happens!

Yet slowly without his knowlage, the virus began the invasion of pure transformation.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Autobots and the Decepticon alike are being infected by this one virus. The virus, although not deadly, changes them into the opposite personality. This, fear, and pure dislike lead the two to form an alliance to find the cure. Although some may use it for their own uses....

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:20 am

Ashi lay on the tree root, still knocked out, unable to do anything at said time and moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 am

Metalsound swiftly moved to her right. Growling, she showed the tiger her fangs. Her fur was on end, and her tail was fluffed out making her look almost twice as big. "Look i don't want to fight you. My...friend and I are just passing through." Metalsound explained. She didn't want to fight with any of the locals unless it was unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 am

The tiger was still all tense and on end, "How can I trust you? You could be one of them and try to take my territory." He growled but then slightly relaxed, "Tell you what, if you swear upon your life that you are only trying to get through, then I'll let you pass...this once." He said standing up straight. He hated the lions that 'passed' through his territory and slowly ate away the boundaries, but this one wasn't a lion, it was a wolf.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Ashi groaned slightly, and moved her leg, the Energon still slightly pouring out onto the ground. She could hear dim voices talking, but the pain and the haze was too great to figure out what was actually going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 am

Metalsound was about to pick up the Autobot again when she heard something snap not too far away. Turning her head towards the sound she let out a snarl. It was to her left, "Show yourself!" she snarled. She had a bad feeling.

Soundwave was perched on a branch and he could not see what was beyond the trees.

Back at the cave Shockwave had gathered several scraps of moss and twigs. Icefur was making sure that it was comfortable enough by laying in it, as was Knockout. Shockwave sighed, "You two are hopeless. What's taking Metalsound so long?" he said to himself looking out to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 am

The tiger looked into the bushes and bared his teeth. "I'm not letting you take more land. Go now away." When finally a sleek form appeared from the shadows. The lioness was dark as night and seemed unmistakably feminine, and she purred,

"Why of course I can't do that. We both know that I'm in a much better position." She smiled coldly. "Now you better give us what we want or I'll go and tear your pelt off your shoulders." She said dropping her voice to a hiss. "It will make a nice trophy for my master don't you think?"

At that moment the tiger roared and flew over to the feline in his rage, but easily she dodged causing his claws to hit nothing but dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:09 am

Before metalsound could do anything a small bird came out of no where and started shooting at the lioness. "What?" she asked as she followed where the Sparrow was going. It fit neatly in the chest of a Purple and black Hawk. As silent as the wind the hawk swooped down, talons stretched out, clawed at the female lion. Soundwave? Lasorbeak? she asked herself. With a soft growl she felt that they were going to need back up. Lifting her head to the sky she let out a howl, signaling for Shockwave and Dys.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:08 am

Dystopia heard the howl echoing through the cave, "That was Metalsound, let's go." He growled before running out of the shelter without a second thought. Heading to where he thought he heard the call, he completely ignored the protests by Skyfang, "It may be a trap!" She said trying to keep up with the bear but failed and finally submitted to the fact that he was a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:59 am

Ashi heard the shooting, and blearily focused her eyes she saw some bird thing swoop down and start shooting at a black lioness. "Wha-?" She mumbled incoherently, and forced herself up once more, her leg was still out of its function, but the bleeding at slowed nearly to a halt, and the pain was nearly gone. She growled to herself, and extending her left fore-leg's blade, lamely crouched, watching what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Shockwave and Nightrunner also heard Metalsound's howl. Both took off after Dystopia. "Dystopia, we must think of some sort of plan. We can not just rush in." Shockwave stated.

Soundwave transformed to his robot mode. Metalsound was still in mild shock. What was Soundwave doing here, how did he even sneak aboard the ship? She would have to ask these questions later. She transformed as well, taking a battle position, she growled at the black lioness. "You're out numbered, I suggest you leave. she growled.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:40 am

The Lioness simply laughed, like you would do a fool. "Dear, dear children. What on earth made you think I was alone?" As if on cue, 6 other sleek monocolored cats stepped forward from the foliage, one by one. As the end of the line grew nearer, there seemed to be a pattern. Each cat was bigger, and seemingly older than the last, yet the anger seemed to turn from snarling to more of a deep hatred. "Of course, I always bring back-up. There are certain...advantages to being the Alpha Female." Now that they were lined up behind her, it was easy to see that she was the biggest, yet the muscles that rippled under her skin revealed that she was youthful.

Dystopia stopped, realizing they were right. "So what do you suggest?" He asked calmly, starting off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:45 am

Quickly thinking, Shockwave remembered something from a human Program that Metalsound made him watch. "Spread out into a semi-circle. Surround them. Don't move until i give the signal." Shockwave explained. Nodding Nightrunner trotted slowly into position. Shockwave went in deeper and caught the scent of the Pride.

Hearing rustling sound coming from the left, right, and in front of them; Metalsound lowered herself preparing for an attack. "Clever, bringing in back up. However you know nothing about us." Metalsound said. She was trying to get the lioness to think that it was just her and Soundwave. Also this was the way that a wolf thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers Rp
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: