Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Transformers Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Transformers Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dystopia stormed around the trying to think of a way to destroy the Autobots. He slowly began his plan, but then...

"I need to protect my friends." He shook his head. What kind of thought was that? He should never even THINK about that. That's what the Autobot's were known for. He's supposed to ruthlessly kill! No time for friends! It doesn't matter what happens!

Yet slowly without his knowlage, the virus began the invasion of pure transformation.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Autobots and the Decepticon alike are being infected by this one virus. The virus, although not deadly, changes them into the opposite personality. This, fear, and pure dislike lead the two to form an alliance to find the cure. Although some may use it for their own uses....

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:14 am

Nightrunner just laughed. "What's the matter? Scared you'll get sand in your grill?" he joked. Nightrunner was almost like a teenager who knew how to make you laught but the way he said it. It sounded more like a challange. He reved his engen loudly trying to egg the other Autobot on.

*Off in the distance*

A red ferrari was watching the two younger Autobots with sharp eyes. "What's going on? They aren't acting like themselve's. It's almost like Nightrunner's trying to pick a fight." he said with a thick Italian Accent.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 am

If she had eyesbrows, they would have narrowed. So this is how it's gonna be huh? Then Night's made a big mistake. she thought softly to herself.

"It's on." She muttered softly, then transformed. "How's this for sand in your grill?" She growled at Nightrunner. She stopped waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Nightrunner also transformed into his Alt mode in an attack posittion. "You want to have a go?! You couldn't beat me if i had one hand behind my back!" he fumed. The black autobot made a come on movement with his hand.

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 am

"Oh yeah, we'll see about that!" She was smaller than most, but extremely agile in this form and could sneak in one or two hits. "So you giving up?" she asked tense ready for his next move, "I'm ready for whatever you can fail on me!" she retorted kicking up sand in his "face".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:39 am

Nightrunner flinch as the sand was kicked into his face. Wipping his optics trying to get the sand away he raised his fist and charged at Luralsand.

*Somewhere in Washington state.*

Metalsound made it to a a mountain with a ship sticking out in the side. "We need to get the cloaking system back up. The humans will be bound to knotice it." the wolf transformer muttered as walked down the hill while transforming into her beast mode. "Dys hurry up!" she called behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:44 am

"I'm right behind you!" he said annoyedly but felt self concious about snapping at Metalsound. "So, what's the plan?" Dystopia asked, "Do you have a 1 step plan, 2 step, 3 step or 4 step plan ready?" He asked, wondering how Metalsound would react to the lowest show of submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 am

Metalsound stopped suddenly with annoyance.(picture and anime vain on her head.) "We just need to get back to bace before a human sees us!!" she snapped turning at the Bare-like Transformer. There was a sudden burst of music blareing as loud as it could go, causing Metalsound to jump. Quickly turning around she saw a dark purple Charger parked beneith the trees. "Nii-sama!! Don't do that! You almost gave a Spark-attack!" she snapped at the car.

Ooc: Song that was played:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:00 am

Dystopia kept his cool, and smirked, "Metalsound, I never knew you didn't liked music! Maybe I should find some type of soundtrack and leave it on all the time, if I knew that it would give you a Spark-attack." He said gleefully, but was overcome by this urge to say sorry. He fought it and stopped the strange inkling in it's tracks. "Hello." He said curtly to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 pm

The dark car transformed into his true form as his one eye glared at the other Beastbot. "If you do are to even find a tune that she does not like I will gouge out your opticts, shove them down your throat and feed you to my driller! Is that understood?" the large mech asked staring down at Dys. Calming down Metalsound had finally collected herself. She walked over to the one-eyed Decepticon, "Shockwave, I LOVED that song!!" she started to say in a serious tone as she shivered in joy. "Besides i don't think that threat will be neccessary. There's hardly a song I don't like." she said to her close friend. "I am only trying to protect you." he said. "And your acting like a big brother to me infront of another Cybertronian. That's not like you." she countered glancing at Shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Dystopia shrugged, "Okay." then he blinked. Metalsound loved music? "Okay then, I guess to make you feel not mad at me, then I'll play any song." he said, mostly joking, but partly not. And guilityly, a tiny part wanted to play songs for Metalsound so she was happy. He grew serious as a human started to point, "We don't have much time." Dystopia said darkly, as he started climbing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm

metalsound started walking as did Shockwave. "You are correct Metalsound. Everyone has been acting strange as of late. Lord megatron will want to know of this." he stated. "That or he has already started to act strange. By the way have you seen Starscream?" the Wolf bot asked.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Dystopia continued walking, "No, why?" He asked slightly nervous, usually Starscream was jetting around or something. He glanced down seeing a few more humans gathered, "Better hurry." He mumbled and quicked his pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:44 pm

"Guys. Covor your audio receptors." metalsound said before opening her mouth as she released a highpitched howl/roar. this caused the humans to covore their ears and cringe to the ground in pain. This'll stop them for a few moments. she thought. Shockwave didn't need to be told twice. He had already prepared a special device to help him to withstand the attack, but he still covored his Audio receptores just for show. This is how Metalsound got her name. Shockwave named her when he found her back on Cybertron. The poor thing was so scared when she screamed or cried out she always released a high pitched sound. Of course back then she was called "Razorclaw". only Shockwave and Dys called her by her new name.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 am

Dystopia grimanced as the howl escaped though the tiny cracks and gave him a tiny headache. He knew that Metalsound would do something like that, but it still hurt. He glanced at Shockwave and felt envious, he obviously wasn't effected. "Good job!" he uncovered his ears and started walking. Suddenly he heard something? Suddenly an Autobot appeared, Bumblebee seemed to have heard the Howl and came to investigate. "Well..." He muttered, "STAY BACK!" Dystopia warned the 2, and attacked Bumblebee with his giant "paw".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 am

Metalsound took several steps back and hid behind Shockwave. "What's an Autobot doing way out here?" she asked out loud. "He must of been scouting the area." Shockwave said getting his cannon ready to fire. Aiming at the Autobot he released his gun's lazor as it was heading towards Bumblebee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers Rp
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: