Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Transformers Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Transformers Rp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dystopia stormed around the trying to think of a way to destroy the Autobots. He slowly began his plan, but then...

"I need to protect my friends." He shook his head. What kind of thought was that? He should never even THINK about that. That's what the Autobot's were known for. He's supposed to ruthlessly kill! No time for friends! It doesn't matter what happens!

Yet slowly without his knowlage, the virus began the invasion of pure transformation.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Autobots and the Decepticon alike are being infected by this one virus. The virus, although not deadly, changes them into the opposite personality. This, fear, and pure dislike lead the two to form an alliance to find the cure. Although some may use it for their own uses....

Last edited by Sakura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 am

Ashi finally cut the fuselage, expecting the weight to be heavier, but due to the unexpected lightness, she was unbalanced and fell. As she fell, she started to morph, hoping to land on her feet at least, but she decided against it the ground coming up to meet her at a unexpected rate. "Ohh.... This is going to hurt damnit it...." She groaned, and then hit the ground. A she could hear the rending sound her left leg made before she felt the pain. "Aaaa! Damnit! I knew it!" She could feel the Energon seeping down her leg, she tried to stand, and fell back, screeching in pain again. The Decipticon Crest on her right shoulder, with a scar through the middle, curtsy of Megatron. "Ugh..... I can't morph with my leg like this, I need to find that ship.... Ugh... It went that way I think..." She started limping, growling away the pain from each step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 am

Metalsound flinched slightly as Luralsand nearly ran into her. "You should be resting! Keep staying on that leg you'l only be in the way!" she shouted after the fox. Sighing she soon caught the scent of fresh Energon/blood. Running towards the scent Metalsound soon found what she was looking for. Hiding in the bushes, she saw a limping Snow Leopard.

From the sky Soundwave was watching the activity below him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 am

Laurelsand was soon out of earshot and barely heard what the two said, running with the wind hearing the gentle swish as it went along with her. Being in the cave feeling like an invalid wasn't for her. She had to be outside, running-running, moving without anyone helping her. Finally she turned and ended up at a cliff, slamming her legs into the dirt, the fox skidded, and stopped with a cloud of dust floating everywhere. Blinking a bit to get the dirt out, Laurelsand sat down, panting and catching her breath. Leaning back a bit, she looked around at her surroundings, the green of the forest, the blue of the sky, the white of the clouds, and the light brown of the dirt. But her large ears were pricked up and she was willing to move at the slightest bit of noise that entered her ear, no matter how small. Ready waiting for the doom that was almost certain to come, but even with an injured leg, she would be still one step ahead and survive. I must survive the thought ran through her head repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:53 am

Ashi continued to limp towards where she thought the wreckage was. Passing by the bushes where Metalsound was, at least 3 feet close to them, and stopped sniffing the air, but her sensory device could only smell her own Energon. Sighing, and hoping that what she thought was a Deci smell wasn't, she didn't know how they treated Traitors these days, but she knew when she was part of it, the punishments were brutal. Utterly brutal. Retracting her forearm blade with a hissing noise, she continued her hurting limp towards where she thought the wreckage was, maybe she could sneak in and grab some medical supplies, before going about on her business on finding a cure. She knew a bit about first-aid, having been almost re-trained as a Medic by the Auto-bots just before the virus hit, before that she was Flamer, a Deci specializing in Pyrokenetic Bullets, Melee, and all types of fire based weaponry, now all she had was a minor pyrokenetic cannon, flamethrower, and her forearm blade, some defense for a Medic sent on a dangerous mission, where the Deci's would probably kill her for being a traitor, and a spy...... She huffed at her defeatist thoughts, pushing them to the side, and focused on making her legs work, she managed to get 9 more steps in before having to collapse, the pain being to great. "Ugh...... I need.... To keep... Going.... I can't... Fail.... Here..." she stuttered out before blacking out, and collapsing back from trying to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Who is that? She smells similar to an Autobot. I can't just leave her here, what if she gets caught? Metalsound thought. Slowly walking toward the unconscious cat, she picked her up by the scruff of her neck and headed back to the cave.

Soundwave was surprised that Metalsound was helping the Decepticon traitor. But it could just be from the virus. He was keeping a sharp lookout in case any unwanted visitors decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 am

Laurelsand sat there for a few minutes, not moving, when with an almost fluid motion, she stood up and stretched. Testing out her bad leg which seemed to be healing alright, the fox turned, then sprinted towards the cave, using her sense of direction to find a "Shortcut" quickly. Running through the woods, jumping over the occasional log Laurelsand suddenly saw a flash of color, and turned to avoid it. Slowing down she realized that it was Metalsound and..."Ashi?" She asked suddenly, looking at the knocked out Autobot. Walking towards Metalsound she asked, "What is Ashi doing here?" In a calm but slightly worried voice. If Ashi reported the Autobots working with the Decepticon, then Nightrunner, Laurelsand...and maybe Mirage could suffer sever punishments, maybe even banishment. "And why is she unconcsious...is that Energon?" the Fox asked, smelling the blood-like substance seeping from what seemed to be Ashi.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Ashi groaned, and felt herself being dragged, she cracked one eye open slowly, and seeing Laurelsand, she shut her eye quickly, hoping they didn't notice she was awake. 'This bad, bad, baaad..... What are they going to do with me? I really hope it isn't....' She mused in her mind, but when her injured leg hit a rock, causing a bit of Energon to bleed out, she let out a small whimper. Cursing herself inwardly for that, she tried not to do anything again, still hoping they would think she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:38 am

Seeing Luralsand, Metalsound stopped. She quickly adjusted herself, placing the Autobot onto her back. "You know this Autobot, Luralsand?" she asked. Walking on she heard a small whimper, "Don't worry, we'll tend to your wounds." she said softly to the Snow Leopard. "I think she broke her leg or something." she explained to the fox.

Soundwave continued to watch from the sky. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something moved around in the trees.

Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Laurelsand nodded slowly, "That's Ashi. I think she used to be a Decepticon, but now she's an Autobot-" She stopped suddenly, her ears pricked up at the whimper that Ashi made. The Fox stared at the 'unconscious' bot. "Ashi...are you awake?" She asked subpiciously, but then continued on, "Don't worry, we are going to heal your leg...at least Skyfang is-I think that's her name." If Ashi was really unconscious, or awake it wouldn't matter. In the way that the Autobot was, she couldn't run. It was up to her to trust the duo or not.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:43 am

When Ashi heard the words, "Ashi... Are you awake?" She nearly responded, whimpering as she did, but she stopped herself after the whimper and opened her eyes at Laurelsand, her magenta eyes catching the moonlight and taking on a lighter hue. "Yeah I'm awake, you can put me down now..." She managed to growl out before whimpering again from her wound. She pushed against Metalsound's back and rolled off into the dirt, and facing the two, her fore-arm blade extending slightly. "Look, please give me a reason to trust you...... I don't really want to fight you, but if....." She winced again, and fell as her leg gave once more. "D-Damnable...... I won't...." And then she blacked out again, a few sparks flying out of her mouth, when her head hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 am

Metalsound sighed and gently picked the Snow Leopard, placing the large cat on her back. "You need to rest. Save your strength. Luralsand, go tell the other to get a nest ready." Metalsound said. They didn't have time to stay, the Autobot was loosing Energon quickly.

Soundwave was keeping a close eye on the creature moving around in the forest. From what he could tell, it looked like a male lion, or a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 am

Laurelsand blinked and nodded at the comment. "I'm going." By the last word though, the fox was already hidden by the foliage which surrounded the area. Running through the woods again, her mind quickly made the shortcuts from where she originally was, and she could almost see the outline of the caves, when suddenly the top speed at which the fox went at, slowed down as fast as possible without making a sound. She could hear something prowling about. Using all the stealth that she had, the Autobot creeped silently, before crouching slowly in the bushes, trying to not disturb whatever what was there. The small space which she could see revealed that it was a cat-like figure, but she couldn't tell what kind. Chances are, she wouldn't be able to outspeed this thing, nor outclimb it. Decideing to not wait to be found out, Laurelsand tiptoed out of the bushes, careful to not make a sound, and wandered towards the cave, ducking into the entrance. "Ashi is here, and she's badly injured. Metalsound wants to say get a nest ready."

(So bad at rping more than one character, forgive me ._.)
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:13 am

Ashi sighed as she was laid on Metalsound's back again. "Rest..... Novel idea.... Never really had time for rest.... Not that I have much of a choice riding on your back...." She chuckled weakly and faded out, her breathing and her motors slowing down, trying to compensate for the mass loss of Energon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 am

Before Metalsound could reply she heard something coming from the bushes. Suddenly a Midnight black tiger with Silver stripes lept at the duo. Quickly ducking, Metalsound had narrowly dodged the large cat. "Sorry Snowbot. I'll have to set you down." Metalsound said. Setting the snow Leopard down near a tree. The Tiger snarled at the black wolf, Metalsound lowered herself and the two started to circle each other.

Soundwave was unsure if he should intervene or not. This was the first time that he was unsure of something. If the time calls for it, he will make his move.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:08 am

The pitch-black tiger growled as the female wolf and circled cautiously, analizing, waiting for a perfect moment. The silver stripes seemed to flash in and out of the dark fur. At a moment the time seemed to slow down as the Tiger jumped into the air, and lashed at Metalsound. At the moment he seemed only to want to scare the duo out of their territory, and was simply only the smallest amount of anger directed. After the tiger attacked he attempted to make himself look bigger than Metalsound to intimate her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Rp   Transformers Rp - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers Rp
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: