Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Search for the Repath Stone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

The Search for the Repath Stone  Empty
PostSubject: The Search for the Repath Stone    The Search for the Repath Stone  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 am

Warning: Contains stupidity

This was made for my English 2 class two years ago and I made very little changes to it. So let me share with you all the type of crap I wrote as a 15 year old.

Search for the Repath Stone
A figure zoomed across the sky, flying over the grasslands as if it was a bird. It sped by like a jet, zooming through the trees and weaving by the large stone pillars that seemed to loom over the lands with ease. The giant, burning hot laughing sun grinned down over the world, eyes large and beady, teeth sharp and pulled into a vicious smile. To the common person, it would be disturbing to see such a sight. “EEEEEEEP!” A lone sheep screamed as the turbulence of the wind blew it off it's feet and up into the air, all because of the shadowed figure flying by at unreasonable speeds.

“Closely, closely...” The figure mumbled to itself as it stated to slow down, a large bubble of water appearing over the horizon, the city inside the bubble was just sitting innocently, even if it looked like a medieval demonic dungeon castle town. The flying being lowered itself closer to the ground, close enough that it could almost feel the blades of grass on it's fingertips if it were to extend it's arms downward. Almost at the bubble, the figure prepared itself to come to a full stop in front of the bubble, “Now!” it shouted, hitting the brakes on the air and slowing to a smooth graceful stop...it wished it did. “WAAH!” the being failed to slow down even a bit and smashed into the solid, rock-like bubble, smashing through it entirely and being sent skipping along the pavement like a skipping stone.

After skidding to a painful halt face first, the figure groaned loudly as it slowly pushed itself up, shaking his messy black hair. “Ooooooh...I really need to work on my landing, ow ow ow.” While he was shaking his head, a random lock of hair flew into his golden eyes, “YOUCH! My eye!” He screamed, rubbing his eyes furiously. As this was happening, a young red-haired lady walked up to him with a look of disdain, dressed in a sleeveless military uniform, one similar to the black one the golden eyed male was wearing.

“You. Are. A. Puppy. Always hurting yourself doing stupid stunts that makes you lose even more brain cells than you have.”

The man pouted up at her, giving her a very convincing puppy-dog eyes, “Aw, come on Jess,” He straightened his back and slung an arm around her shoulder, “I can't heeelp iiiiiit, it's just how aaaaaaaaaam~”

Jess rolled her eyes and pushed the pouting man off of her shoulder, “Oh Shut up Jaute.”

Jaute whined as she walked off, following closely behind her like a lost puppy,”Hey hey hey, what did I do? Jesssssssss! Jess! Come on!” The woman ignored him and walked into a fancy building, Jaute pouted and crossed his arms, “Fine then, I'll just stand here.”

Jess came back out and snatched the guy by his arm, “Come on.”

He side-eyed her as she pulled him into the building, “Is that Lavender I smell?”

“Shut up.”

OoOoOoO

“ATTENTION!” A gloved fist slammed onto the from desk, drawing the attention of the three other standing around the room. Jess glared at her teammates as they all gathered around the large desk, which had a map with red marker all over it. She looked at them carefully, the cheerful Jaute grinning like he won the lottery, the smart aleck Mini, a short woman with long curly blonde hair, The jerkass Rachle, a blonde hair man with a greedy streak. These were her teammates...Gods help her, Jess rubbed the space between her eyes and stood up straight. “Okay listen up! This,” she pointed her finger at circled mountain range, “This is where are latest scouts have discovered where THAT stone may be hidden. That's right, after an entire year with no leads, we finally know where it is, The Repath Stone!”

At that, Jaute had to interrupt, “The Bleh-bath-cone?” Jess just glared at him, “The Chit-cat-bone?” She glared harder, the grinning man opened his mouth to spew more idiocy when -WAM- a rock connected dead center to his forehead, knocking the man down to the floor, “OW ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!” he whined, “What was that fooooooor?”

Jess flipped her ponytail over her behind her shoulder and continued, “Anyways, this elusive stone is reported to be located in the center of the Crystal Caverns, which is located in, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?” All three snapped to attention, a dazed Jaute winked at her.

“Hey good loooken, are you the sun? Cause your burning hot, Rawr.” Everyone had to grimace at that terrible line.

“Ugh, I think you broke him.” Mini commented, filing her long nails. She was dressed in the same uniform as everyone else in the room, though hers had a red ribbon tied on the shoulders of her blazer.
Jess looked up to the ceiling and held her palm against her eyes, “You...damn puppy. Just go sit in the corner.” The black haired man just blinked at her, “NOW!” he yelped and scampered to the corner, whimpering pitifully in a ball. “Now... the monsters in the Crystal Cavern's are very strong, and the entire dungeon is laced with traps.”
Jrute leered from his comer, it literally was his though, has his name and everything. “A Boo-”

“Shut up!” He whimpered again. “Now everyone, be careful and lets go.”

“Yes ma'am!/Roger dat!” Everyone stared blankly at the saluting man, said man looked around and gave a confuseed smile, “What?”

OoOoOoO

Jaute crossed his arms over the edge of the car door, watching the scenery speed by as the giant mountain grew larger over the distance. He sighed, “Ya know, I could have just teleported us all there.” he pointed out, leaning back against the leather seat of the convertible.

The other man sitting in the back seat next to him scoffed, “What, and drop is all into a monster's nest, again?”

Jaute pouted, “Aw come on, that butterfly was pretty!” He defended himself, quite badly at that.

Rachle glared at Jaute,“You damn puppy.”

“Oh give him a break!” Mini interjected from the passenger's seat, “Jaute does so much more than YOU can do Rachle, you can't even fix a drum set.”

“How was I supposed to know drums can catch on fire?” The blond muttered, crossing his arms as the puppy next to him snickered, who was doing a fine job at ignoring the complete mess of black hair flying all up in his face.

“Haha! You suck bro.” Rachle punched the idiot in the gut, leaving the other man gasping for breath. This time not fro, laughter. “Ughhhhh.”

OoOoOoO

Jaute crouched down over the entrance to the dungeon, a large excited grin on his face, “O can't wait to go down there and kick some butt! Mini! Can you grab my sword pleeeeeeease?

“Sure.” the woman flipped her hair and sauntered up to the large 5 foot sword, grabbing it by it's handle and turning to pull it with her, except it didn't budge an inch. “What the...?” She grabbed the handle with both hands and pulled for all of her worth, but the damn thing just would not move! “Move dangit!” This time she gpt what she wanted, but instead of just dragging along behind her, the large sword fell on her instead, crushing the blond girl under its weight. “Augh! Help me! Get this thing off of me!” She pushed futilely against the special sword, kicking her only free leg wildly. “It weighs more than a damn elephant!”

Rachle rolled his eyes and walked over confidently, “Don't be such a sissy, let ME handle this.” He grabbed the large sword and tugged on it, but like with Mini, it didn't move at all, “Uh...” He glared down at the sword and pulled harder, grunting with the effort of trying to lift the beast. And it wasn't even that it was big, he had lifted swords larger than this one, so whats going on dammit!?

Mini snorted, “Oh what happened to all of the confidence Mr. Smarty, I thought you said that only a sissy can't move it, Sissy.”

Rachle glared venomously at her and the sword, “Shut up!”

The owner of the sword himself snickered into his hand, of course they can't lift his sword, it was made specially for him and nobody else no matter how strong can even hold it. Not that he told his friends that, but that's what makes it even funnier! Jaute skipped up to the struggling duo, lifting the sword with ease and resting it on his shoulders. “Aw come on guys. It weighs less than a feather~ I didn't know you'll were that weak~”

“It may weight that to you, but definitely not the average man.” Rachle grumbled, walking away with his hands tucked in his pockets. Mini stood up and brushed her clothes off, glaring at Jaute with her large green eyes.

“You can handle that 5 ton sword by yourself for now on, I'm never helping carry that again.” She walked over to where Rachle went and jumped down into the dungeon. The blond man quickly followed while Jess flashed him a glare, mostly likely cause he wasted so much time with his prank, and followed the other two.

Jaute chuckled nervously to himself, “Oh boy, I'm in dog crap now, maybe I shouldn't pull pranks during mission.” He scratched the back of his head and followed after them, none of them noticing a tall figure watching them from up top a tall rock.

“Fools, they will never be able to reach the stone before me, they'll probably die after the first floor.” The figure chuckled to itself and leaped of the rock, well it would have if it didn't trip at the last second and went tumbling ungracefully to the ground. It groaned lightly, “Thank Sardines that nobody was here to see that.”

OoOoOoO

The group of four walked through the narrow hallways of the Crystal Caverns, the reflective blue light shining through the beautiful crystals that made up all of the caverns. As they approached a open room, Jess stuck her hand out and drew there attention to her, “Now listen closely, these rooms are layered with traps. We need to be extra careful walking around got it?” Rachle and Mini nodded, but Jaute had completely ignored her and strode out into the room fearlessly, “Jaute!”

He looked back, “Yeeees~?”

“Look out!” Jess tackled the man down, avoiding the barrage of blades shooting out at them from the sides of the room. Jess quickly stood up after the trap finished and looked around the room...that was filled to the brim with monsters. She whipped up her daggers and prepared to take out the nearest enemy, if not for Jaute bumping her out the way in excitement.

“Let me take 'em, let me take 'em!” He jumped out further into the room and waved, “Hi Monsters! Fire Storm!” With a wave of his hand, the swordsman caste down multiple giant fireballs...that all missed their targets. “Oops.” The man grimaced when all of his fireballs reflected off of the magical floor, bouncing back in all sorts of direction, including his! “Hit the deck.” He slammed himself into the ground and let the scorching ball of fire fry the monsters that had snuck up behind the group.

“Bakalakcubakasnap!” The monster screamed as they disintegrated in the fire. Jaute sweatdropped and chuckled sheepishly, “Well it mostly worked, I guess...” He quickly jumped up and brandished his sword, “Welp, lets get moving!” He charge into the fray, slicing down any monster in his way with an accuracy his magic never possessed.
A lone monster sighed, “Arabiboop. (I need a refund.)”

The group of warrior charged through the dungeon, crushing any monster that was stupid enough to get in their warpath. Jaute skidded to a halt as he slid into a very open room, “Monster House!” he screeched, alerting his teammates just as the monster started falling from the sky. Rachle growled and blasted a groups of poor monsters at a time with the explosive rounds in his rifle, he cursed at at them in some odd language. Mimi was quickly weaving through the ranks, silencing beasts with well placed kicks of her sharp heels and flipping beautifully in the air to take down any flying monster that Rachle didn't shoot down first thing.

Jess smashed through them with ease, her flaming daggers leaving trails of fire as they cut through everything in her path, “They're like cockroaches,” she said, “They just keep popping up again over and over, and they are still coming.” She glared at the portal in the sky spitting out monsters left and right.

“Oo! Oo! Oo! Let me try something!.” Jaute raised his sword up high and started chanting, “Ali Drance, Consume Thy enemies in an Eternal Trance!” He whipped the sword around his head in a circle, sending out a wave of blue energy that effected everything in this room, which it shouldn't had. “Uh oh.” Soon everything in the rooms stood still, every being stopped there fights to look around confusingly. The silence of the room was quickly replaced by a steady beat, then music starting playing out of no where an everyone began to Rave like teenagers! Unable to control their bodies, everyone friend or foe began dancing wildly, the portal spitting out monster transforming into a disco ball.

“I said Trance! Not Dance!” he whined, doing the funky chicken, “Uh...” Jess was trying to dance, but she looked more like a headless chicken. Mini was jumping around doing some sort of fancy dance with a goblin. And Rachile was doing one mean robot.

“Jaute! FIX THIS!”

“I am, I am, give me a moment!” He quickly summoned his spell book, the pages flipping rapidly as he searched, “Reverse spell, reverse spell, reverse spell...AH HA~!” Jaute started doing the point and chanted, “Baladi Revi, Reverse transfer!” The magic pulsed like earlier, instantly stopping everyone from dancing. The man shook his head an sighed, “Really need to fix that.”

OoOoOoO

Finally, the group has reached the center room of the dungeon, Jaute quickly rushed over the crystal bridge, “Perfect!” Just as he was about to reach the glowing stone sitting on a pedestal in the middle of a crystal clear pool of water, a white shield surrounded the entire center island as a flash of white lightning crashed into it.

“White lightning? It's him, that stinking rat!” Jess yelled, glaring up at the source of the attack, there, a young man with long grey hair floated in the air above them. He smirked down at them, slitted blue eyes staring smugly down at them as he cat ears twitched, the man was dawned in an all white suit typically seen worn by royalty, a long white tail waved behind him as he chuckled.

He glared down at them with a cruel smirk, “How insulting little pest. Is the only thing you can do is insult my handsome, beautiful self? And are you so blind that you cannot see that I am a cat? Maybe you should invest in a pair of glasses so you can see just how ugly you are.” Jess gritted her teeth, grinding them hard enough to make sparks.

Jaute frowned up at the cat man, “What do you want Jet? Don't you have some fancy cult full of idiotic numbskulls to run?”

Jet scoffed, “I'm here for the same reason you are, mutt. The Great Repath Stone to add to my collection of Artifacts.”

Rachle's eye twitch, “IT'S MINE!” Quickly shot his explosive rounds at the man with no other warning, but with a swipe of the Renegade's hand, the bullets where frozen before they can reach him.

“Hmph, you'll have to do better than that!” He raised his hand up and cast down 3 lightning bolts to strick down on the group, they scattered to avoid the attack, quickly getting ready to do battle. Jess growled lightly,

“Damn Rat! Get down here and fight us!” Sadly nobody in the group can fly, except Jaute but we all seen how well any of his magic goes, so there was no way to attack him without him being able to easily dodge. Jet knew this very well, which is why he just smirked and sent more bolts of lightning at them, if only to make them scamper. Thankfully Rachle is a possessive, obsessive, and extremely violent when people tries to take his shiny away.

“Listen up Jet. IT'S MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!” He snapped his fingers and detonated the frozen bullets, causing pellets of ice to blast everywhere. And of course, Jet is far to high and might to actually, y'know, move away from the blast. As such, the force of the explosion knocked him into one of the cylinders that was hanging from the room's ceiling.

He shook of the blast and glared, “You little P-UGH!” Mini's iron clad fist smashed right into his pretty face, smashing him through the cylinder as the woman fell back to the earth. “Ah! My Face! My Wonderful Face!” He cried, to distracted by the damaging of his face to notice that Jaute was sent up, without magic thankfully, and was treated to being batted so hard by the blunt side of the dog man's sword that he was sent straight through the ceiling and out into the sky, screeching like a cat that got it's tell stepped on.

“Nice hit, but you didn't used the right weapon.” Juate looked at his sword, no that wasn't a sword, it was just a random home-run bat.

“Hey where's my sword!?”

After figuring out how to breath the barrier keeping the from the stone, Jaute created an actual stable bridge out of ice leading up to the floating stone. The Man's tail wagged behind him, his golden eyes looking at the colorful stone as if he was in a trance, “So cooooool~!” He slowly reached out to touch it, but was shoved harshly into the water,”Wah!”

“MINE! IT'S MINE!” Rachle hissed and took the stone into his arms without a second though, holding it possessively, “Time to come home with pap-AH!” The man yelped as the stone pulse with magic, turning the man into a tiny mouse. “Squeak! Squeak squeak squeeeee!” Mini sighed heavily and picked the mousefiyed Rachle up by his tail, looking at the now dull rock on the ground.

“I guess it was a fake...again.”Jess bowed her head from behind the other woman, muttering darkly to herself and griping the bridge of her nose tightly. Mini lifted the mouse up to her face and smirked, “This is exactly what you deserve you greedy mouse, learn some self-control would you?” Rachle turned his head away, nose held high.

Jaute climbed back onto the ice platform, soaking wet and rubbing his nose, “That water was cold.” He looked around, then focused on the dull grey rock on the ground, “Aw man, it was another dud...” he pouted.

Jess glanced under the platform at the water, which had a smiling troll face in it's waves, “What the..” It quickly changed into a building whirlpool, and the dread in her was also building. “Jaute, how long does you ice platform last?”

The man shrugged, “I donno.”

“You don't n-WAAAH!” As soon as the words came out of her mouth, the ice disappeared and set everyone falling into the whirlpool.

OoOoOoO

Jaute blinked up at the blues sky blankly, shaking his head hard while sending sand flying all over the place. 'Sand' he thought in confusion, looking around to see that he was on a beach, all the rest of his group laying in various positions around it. Rachel was laying on top of a rock, still a mouse, Mini was brushing her skirt off and trying to her the sand out of her hair. Jess twitched, faced down on the sand.

“Well at least we got out.”

“Shut up.” Came Jess's muffled voice. The sun smiled crazily down at them, laughing at their misfortune from it's place in the sky.

Mini sighed, “I fell like the world is laughing at me like I'm some comedy.”

“No, that's just the sun.” She stared at the dog man weirdly.

Jess groaned and rolled over, “I taste sand in my mouth... It tastes horrible, like failure.” The woman grabbed at her red hair and yanked on it, screaming out her frustrations.

Jaute couldn't resist laughing at her.
Back to top Go down

The Search for the Repath Stone
Page 1 of 1