Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pondering around The Pond

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daixtey

Daixtey

Poké : 1580

Pondering around The Pond Empty
PostSubject: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:15 pm

Sorblit has been exploring a lot recently but he has yet to visit the small pond. Making his way to it, he was again pretty excited to see some new things. Maybe he would meet some other explorer who is taking the time off. This was actually a very good idea why didn't he had it eariler.

Arriving at the Pond he looked around, not seeing much Pokémon around, he sat down looking at a twig and picking it up he began nawing on it again. Somehow this made him feel more relaxed as he does it a few times. He tried to see if there were any other water Pokemon around not noticing anyone. He just laid back and looked at the clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:53 pm

Yera had been having a rough day, it was rather late and to vent of steam she had decided to visit the ponds. She had been hearing tons of story's about the Pond and how in the evening it usually would be rather quiet, which made it sound like a perfect place for a small stroll. Todays customers were quite problematic for some reason, a lot of Pokemon tried haggling to her for lower prices, and while she had a hard time saying no, her boss lady wouldn't let her lower the prices any more.

The young Deerling walked around the pond, enjoying the silence. A small breeze was tickling her ears, which kind of made her feel alive. Being inside all day wasn't something Yera liked, and even if there was no sun out, being out and free was a great thing. There was a lot of excess energy to burn, and thus after a few careful scans of the surroundings, to make sure no one would be watching the young Deerling started to sprint. Yera loved running around, she loved the wind blowing in her face as she accelerated and the sound of her hoofs colliding with the floor, but especially the small splashes they made as she ran through small puddles of water. It was great to cool of like this after a long day of work, but to some she might look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Sorblit was laying around and was about to fall asleep. Before he suddenly got torn out of the peace of the surrondings by some splashing noises. Surprised by that he got up again trying to find out what was going on hearing the commotion around him. He quickly jumped back on his legs and picked up the bag he was carrying with his stuff.

Sorblit did recognize the Deerling thinking he saw it before, but he never had any interactions with it yet. He slowly walked up to the Deerling "Hey what are you doing here?" He called out as he got closer not wanting to scare the Deerling. He was hoping he may find a new friend around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:24 pm

As Yera her hoofs were happily splashing water all around, while her sparkly eyes couldn't hide the fact she was actually enjoying her little rampage of freedom, an interruption in the form of a voice beckoning to her came as a rather sudden surprise. A little startled, Yera stopped in her tracks and had a hard time to remain in balance.

After taking a few seconds to catch some breathe, Yera turned her head to look backwards. There she saw the silhouette of a faintly familiar Pokemon, she had seen him before while working, and even though her knowledge of Pokemon races was bad, she was quite certain that a totodile was the one that had called out to her.

Yera carefully moved closer to the Totodile and used her head to signal a greeting, her balance wasn't the greatest, so using a hoof to wave with might result in weird accidents. Her eyes rolled, as she carefully observed the Totodile, a little twig was in his mouth, which he appeared to be munching on. The Totodile had asked her what she was doing, but she wasn't all to sure how to answer. She moved around her right hoof as she made marks in the soil while she took a little time before answering, '' I guess I am blowing off some steam after a long day'' Yera said, in her usual kind voice as she continued her sentence with '' how about you?'' The young Deerling wasn't very good in conversations, especially if it was small talk, but she was trying her best anyways.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Sorblit was a bit confused he never saw someone react this way to be called. He thoguht he may have catched her in a bad moment? He felt a little bad, since he thought he loved his alone time too to blow steam off. Making some more nawing noises on the twig not breaking it but leaving bite marks on it as he nodded a little.

"Well, blowing off steam is always good" He looked around not seeing anybody else much around "Well, I have seen you before you work anywhere?" Sorblit said trying to make her relax more since she seemed to be quite tense his tail swaying happy behind him from left to right. As he was a bit smaller than a normal Totodile but he was used to be smaller than most Pokémon. "Oh and I have been doing great, just relaxing here on the pond" He quickly added after his question to answer her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Yera watched as the Totodile tried to make her feel comfortable, it was still happily munching on its twig and agreed to the fact that blowing of steam was good. To be honest she didn't really know what to say or how to continue the conversation, but luckily this Totodile seemed to have a lot of energy and ideas and moved the conversation on himself. He was asking Yera if he had seen her before, and if she was working in a shop. She nodded gently as she took a breathe of air and paused for a little. '' I help out as a clerk in a berry shop, I also help planting them'' Yera loved working with Berry's especially if she was rewarded for the hard work with free Berry's or apples.

Yera was in a hard spot, she had two options, one was to try and end the conversation and continue her running, while it would be nice and easy to escape something she found difficult it would also be quite rude. She shook her head and decided she should try and stay and get to know this Totodile better. '' My name is Yera'' She said in a rather soft tone, as she was beginning to get rather shy. '' It's nice to meet you! '' she added to it as she looked to the sky, wondering how the Totodile was going to answer. If only she wasn't so socially awkward.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Sorblit smiled wider as he listened to her and didn't look bothered one bit by her 'awkwardness' "Huh, that is very nice. Berries are always helpful and taste great.. sometimes" He said with a soft chuckle as he said that. "Well, someone like you is very important to have in this world. Without people like you caring for Berries I think many explorations will end up in failures" He said as he looks at the pond for one second.

Sorblit looked back as he made a little gasping noise, remebering her name "Oh! Yera was it? That's a very sweet sounding name, mine is Sorblit! Or you can just call me Sor, if you want" He said as he knows he has quite the strange name probably for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 pm

After hearing the Totodile was named Sorblit, Yera nodded. '' Sor blit''? She quietly mustered under her voice hoping she got it right. Yera was quite glad that someone understood the importance of berries, and the need to grow them well. If Sorblit appreciated Berries, or actually called them useful that must mean he is an adventurer, to be honest Yera did think the Totodile was looking rather strong and independent.

'' What do you like to do sorblit'' Yera asked quietly as she looked back at her feet, which she found out to be rather dirty from all the running, as a slight blush appeared on her cheeks she carefully tried to use the water from the small puddles to clean her hoofs. Yera felt rather embarrassed but knew she could always blame the weather. It was rather weird for her to be in conversation anyways, but Sorblit seemed to really try and talk to her, which made her feel at ease. She had already asked him what he liked to do, and was really trying to make conversation, she was getting better at this thing called communication, if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:09 am

Sorblit made a little chuckle as he heard the deerling trying to get his name right. He knew many people usually have trouble with it as he smiled "You can also just call me Sor, if you like" He said trying to make it easier for her. Looking down and seeing her hooves as he just nodded not wanting to mention it he just let her do her thing.

"Well, I do like to go out, find new places, meet new Pokémon, and just enjoy my day" Sorblit said after Yera asked him what he likes. "Oh! What brought you to this rather peaceful pond?" He said tilting his head a little in curiousity as he couldn't really see what she might be doing here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:22 am

The Totodile sure did have a weird name, but Yera didn't want to go for a shortened version of it, she wanted to get it right. She repeated the name thrice in her head before mustering the courage to exclaim it out loud. '' Sorblit?'' She asked the Totodile in a rather forced tone, but hey she did it.

Sorblit apparently enjoyed relaxing and meeting new people, he did seem like quite the talkative Totodile indeed, but when he asked Yera what she was doing at the pond she started blushing a little. It was not that it was really embarrassing for her to tell that she just loved running around to blow of steam, but it felt a bit weird to throw it in to the conversation, but as Sorblit asked she decided she would explain.

'' Well, I had a busy day at work, and after I like to run around and feel a fresh breeze in my face, the Pond is nice and quiet which is to my taste'' She told Sorblit, not realizing this was probably the longest sentence she had spoken in a while, oh Yera was sure turning into one talkative Deerling.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Sorblit nodded as he looked around trying to see if any other Pokémon were coming into the same area. But it didn't seem like that as he smiled "mmh I rather go exploring to blow off some steam, being alone and exploring new areas is very relaxing to me." Sorblit said as he smiled, thinking how often he was in the Pecha forest already.

"So you were born here? Or did you travel and settle here Yera?" Sorblit said as he wasn't from around Grassveil town, just having recently travelled and running around to make new partners for his explorations. This deerling seemed like be a rather good friend to have for the future he thought. She also seemed quite nice which Sorblit liked, a rather appreciated change to other personalities he met recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

When Sorblit asked if she came from Grassveil town, her smiled had turned into a frown as she shook her head and glanced at her hoofs. She did not like talking about her past, it wasn't something that she wanted to be reminded off. The thought of running away as fast as she could and getting out of here was crossing her mind, but with a lot of willpower she decided against it. I can't run away now, that would be mean to this Pokemon, she repeated that in her head three times and then took a deep breathe to calm down a little.

'' No, I am not from here, I lost my pack years ago and since then have been wandering around in the hope to find them, I then settled here last year'' Yera explained to sorblit as her eyes were still aimed at the ground. She hoped that Sorblit wouldn't continue asking about said events. She then, after another deep breathe turned her head towards Sorblit. '' So were you born around here? '' she asked. She then continued about what Sorblit had told her earlier, mainly to change the topic but also out of interest, '' So you are an explorer then Sorblit? That must make you very brave''
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Sorblit listened as he nodded excited as he got asked back. His tail swayed behind him from left to right stiring some grass with it. "Mhm, I am not from here either, my family send me away.. after there were some incidents" He smiled a little as he said that. For him the situation wasn't really clear.

Sorblit accepted that as he noticed that she felt uncomftorable about this question too. He just let it drop "So we have this in common! Hey, at least it's something" He joked a little to make the situation more cheerful again. "Have you had any plans after work and going to the pond today, Yera?" Sorblit asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Seeing that this Totodile had some of the same pains as she did made Yera feel rather at ease, they kind of had the same problems though other things had caused them. She kind of wanted to know what had happened to Sorblit but when she couldn't really talk about her own issues, how could she expect another Pokemon to do what she couldn't. Yera smiled at Sorblit, in a somewhat comforting way hopefully telling him that everything was alright.

When Yera was asked if she had any plans after this she shook her head '' Not really, Just a lazy evening I guess, are you doing anything?'' She asked the Totodile maybe the could go and do someting together, it would be fun getting to know the Totodile better, he did seem like a great Pokemon afterall.
Back to top Go down
Daixtey

Daixtey

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Sorblit looked around he didn't really know what really was in Grassveil Town yet. Maybe he could use this chance to finally get to know the town better "Maybe, explore the town, or what around it is? I haven't had the time to do so yet. Maybe we find some interesting things out during it" He said as he smiled widely, that sounded like a really good idea.

But he also noticed how Yera didn't really ask much like others always did as he accepted it as her being polite. He thought that he didn't do the same when she mentioned how she lost her pack. He got up and walked a bit around, well more of a waddling with his short form and larger feet. Waiting for her response to his proposal about the town exploration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering around The Pond   Pondering around The Pond Empty

Back to top Go down

Pondering around The Pond
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next