Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A first adventure together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A first adventure together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 19-11=8)

Niracamda looked in awe at the forest in front of her. The leaves on the trees were a huge variation of colors, ranging from green to red and brown. I was such a beautiful sight. The forest was reflected in the lake surrounding it. Leaves were scattered across the water. It sure was worth the trip. It did take them a few days to reach the place.

The shiny Houndour looked at her companion. He was an Absol she met at the beach of Rainfront Town. They got talking and somehow it ended in her asking to explore with her. His name was Deimos. Niracamda was pretty happy he came along. She felt a lot more secure knowing he was going to protect her. On the other hand, she knew she was going to end up feeling really bad if Deimos got hurt protecting her. She just couldn't bring herself to hurt someone unless it was really necessary.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:53 am

Deimos nodded, knowing well enough why they attacked. When the two were headed this way prior he had spotted the insects in the process of eating. It was only natural to assume they wanted to guard their supply of food after all. The Absol hadn't come specifically to disturb people's meals but he didn't have much choice at the time. With a bow of his head he allowed Nira to take the lead once again.

Seeing her collect a green leaf and begin asking about it, Deimos moved a little closer to investigate. "Who knows? They aren't properly established yet so I doubt they'd investigate it just yet. The guild I doubt would handle leaf enquiries" Deimos spoke, making clear he meant someone other than the guild with who he was referring to. The Absol had been referring to the Windrose, those who in time would be the ones to map out the world. Deimos was unsure if Russel had rallied any more to his side at this point in time, but for now Deimos was just going off what he knew from his last encounter.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:43 am

The small Houndour decided she would keep the leaf. She wanted to examine it when they got out of this forest. It was not really the best place and time to do so, even with a bodyguard beside her. They could get attacked by ferals after all. The shiny Houndour put the leaf in her bag. She didn't notice that Deimos had moved closer until he spoke up.

Niracamda looked up surprised. She was a bit confused by what the Absol had said. "They? Who are you talking about if you are not talking about the guild?" She asked him. "Are there Pokemon out there who would be willing to investigate this leaf?" Niracamda was pretty curious. She hoped Deimos would tell her what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:05 am

The Absol nodded before glancing around carefully. He had to ensure there were no other beings around that could put this at risk. Though he knew Russel was careful about this if she was interested, there was no reason not to tell her. Stretching, Deimos kept his mind focused on his surroundings for a little longer, before shrugging.

"A group is being established with the purpose to create a true map of the world. Though it's only just begun and it's only one person at the moment, it's a group I wish to serve. They intend to investigate rumours and such as well, however it's not a group for the illiterate. It goes by the name of the 'Windrose Scouts'" Deimos spoke, doing his best to explain in ways she'd have a means to understand. The Absol glanced around more before turning back to Nira and bowing to head.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:35 am

(Energy: 1)

Niracamda watched the Absol. It seemed he was being extremely cautious. Was this supposed to be a secret? Maybe she shouldn't have asked about this. Could he get in trouble if he told her? She hoped not. The small Houndour sat down while she waited for Deimos to speak up. She didn't have to wait long.

Niracamda listened carefully to his explanation. "A group to create a map of the world? That sounds interesting. That sure is a big goal." Niracamda had to respect Deimos and those others who were going to work on this map. "And they also investigate rumours? That seems like it would be a lot of fun." The Houndour looked at Deimos. She would be lying if she wasn't a little bit interested. She wanted to explore the world after all, even as she studied as a medic.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:28 am

The Absol simply nodded to answer her questions, becoming a little less overly cautious at this point. If she was interested she'd need to find Russel somehow, just like how Deimos himself needed to find the Burmy. The Rumour investigation part did match her description a little by the sounds of it, one could find enjoyment in learning new truths.

"It is a goal the will require a great deal of work and expertise yes... But that's part of what makes it worth doing. Nothing in life comes for free, including knowledge of the world. If I can help to make that knowledge more obtainable for those without the courage to step forth themself to seek the truth, even for those who are no longer with us, i'm willing to do it" The Absol spoke, his tone seeming different than before. This was a goal is truly wanted to see through, to learn more. Passion that goal was clear to see and head from within his voice. He did realize he mentioned one who was no longer with us so he hoped he wouldn't be questioned on that.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:57 am

Niracamda could clearly hear the passion in his voice. She was truly impressed. "That is really an admirable goal. I never really thought about it like that. I actually would love to learn the secrets of the world. I want to know more about it. This is why I started traveling after all. I wanted to explore and learn new things." The shiny Houndour spoke with a clear and serious voice. She truly meant everything she said.

Niracamda noticed how Deimos mentioned those who were no longer with them. What did he mean by that? She looked a bit curious at him and repeated what he said. "Those who are no longer with us? What do you mean with that?" She asked him. She didn't think about what he could mean with that.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Deimos simply bowed his head and let her reaction play out. He'd been honest when he spoke prior, but he soon realised he'd already messed up in a way. He shouldn't have mentioned... Him. He had been referring to his fallen Brother by that comment. Deimos lowered his head when he was asked about it... He definitely messed it up this time.

"That is personal... I'd rather not begin to explain" Deimos spoke, his entire tone of voice changing. It sounded more... Sorrowful now, the memory of the fallen now firmly amongst his thoughts. The Absol's physical language remained the norm, not showing weakness. That was the one thing he refused to do.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Niracamda noticed the sorrow in his voice. She felt a bit bad she had asked that question now. Of course it would mean he lost someone important to him. Niracamda looked at him. "I understand....Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Niracamda could tell that Deimos was sad by the sound of his voice but his body didn't show it.

Was it pride? Didn't he want to show weakness or emotions? It was hard to tell. "You don't have to hide your emotions, at least, not around me." Niracamda said softly. The Shiny Houndour was unsure what to do and just turned away to look around.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:12 am

The Absol took a moment to compose himself, wanting to get back to normal. He hated being reminded of his fallen brother at times. He knew it might have been better to try and forget but this was the one thing he couldn't. He had a promise to keep, nothing would change that until it was fulfilled. When Niracamda apologised, Deimos bowed his head before shaking it.

"It's not your fault, i probably shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place" Deimos spoke, not wanting to cause trouble between the two in any way. He was ready to move on from the topic, before Nira made a comment he hadn't expected. The two didn't even know eachother that well beyond their first encounter so of course he was going to be cautious.

Glancing to up ahead, the Absol shook it's head and looked back to the Houndour. "Maybe, but that can't be said for everyone and everything... Ferals have no qualms with abusing weakness. There aren't any that I can sense right now, but it never hurts to play it safe. Thank you though, i guess" He spoke as he looked down to the Houndour, walking up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Niracamda shook her head. It might have been because he mentioned that but she should have known that it would mean he had lost someone important in his life. Niracamda was normally more careful when it came to such things. She hoped he didn't make him feel worse by asking that question.

Niracamda looked up when Deimos spoke up again. He had a point. There were various Pokemon who would use the weaknesses of others against them. She should be careful herself. What he said made her think she had said something wrong. Was it so bad to be concerned about the Pokemon who was supposed to protect her? Niracamda looked slightly sad, until he thanked her. The small Houndour looked a bit surprised at the Absol that was now standing next to her. A small smile appeared on her face. It seemed that everything was alright between them.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Deimos stretched a little before glancing around once more. Despite everything, he still wanted to play it safe. He knew that this wasn't like before, he was fighting for two, not one like in the past. Once he felt that their immediate surroundings were clear, he looked to get and bowed his head.

"Shall we continue?" Deimos asked before stretching somewhat. The Absol had to keep somewhat focused after all, they came to explore, not to spin sad tales. Glancing to where the insects left by earlier, he simply shook his head... Best not worry then again.

Blade12 carried out 6 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
A first adventure together - Page 2 9rVp5vO , A first adventure together - Page 2 GCVSLNN , A first adventure together - Page 2 9rVp5vO , A first adventure together - Page 2 N0xFnHW , A first adventure together - Page 2 5cNwMM5 , A first adventure together - Page 2 6VqZUkn
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Nircamda stood up and looked around. They had to concentrate on the reason they came here. Finding plants that had medical effects. "Yes, I don't think we will gain anything by sitting here." Niracamda answered to the question the Absol asked her. Niracamda was rather excited about exploring this beautiful forest.

Niracamda moved a bit further down the path and looked around. It didn't seem like there were any other Pokemon around. She didn't smell anything, but her senses were not as good as Deimos. She hoped they would not come across any more problems today. It seemed rather unlike though.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:47 am

Letting Niracamda lead once more, Deimos followed close behind, eyes closed. Mentally he scanned the area, seeking out what disturbances or abnormal forms of redirection of the air flow he could. He picked up on something further north, three separate sets of footprints, two pairs much larger than the one in the centre. It was quite feasable to assume they were a family in some way. Deimos paused to think for a moment, before looking to the east. He wanted to pick out a water way to go.

"We should change the direction we're headed... I sense something better left undisturbed up ahead" Deimos spoke, trying to be respectful to what other beings did in truth live here. Making enemies in this region wouldn't be sensible after all, considering he'd need to return here later on to find Russell.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:05 am

Niracamda looked a bit confused at Deimos when he stopped to think. Did he sense something? The small Houndour tried to smell if there were other Pokemon nearby. She thought she could make out something. Niracamda nodded when the Absol said they should go a different way. She didn't know what was up ahead but she didn't want to get them in trouble.

The question was, which way would they go to? The Houndour looked at Deimos. She was more confident in his ability to sense danger than her own. "Could you lead they way this time? I trust your senses more than my own. The Houndour said to him. It had been a simple question and she was not going to mind it if he rather didn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:27 am

Deimos had paused and have Nira plenty of room to react to his suggestion. Though she was friendly enough, he still didn't know her a great deal. Just like he had mentioned accidentally brought up earlier, he was being careful of in case she had a sort of trigger of her own. He mentally began scanning to their east, wanting to try and sense of that was any safer than their prior path. He sensed only one potential source of imprints, judging by the spacing, some form of four legged Pokemon.

"I only sense one being to the east, that would be much safer than a trio of Pokemon. Follow close behind, I'll get us last the danger so you can take the lead again if you wish" Deimos replied before he began his advance. If it was only a single Enemy, he could handle it with Relative ease the to Sucker Punch. Then again, he wasn't certain of the exact species, so this would be a learning experience either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A first adventure together   A first adventure together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A first adventure together
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next