Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie   Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:02 am

» Name: Pokkoji
» Gender: Male (or the manliest of man as described in the bio)
» Species: Caterpie
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: He seems like a really fun character to rp as. He really thinks high off himself, even though he is just a child. He doesn't like oran berries, have fun getting force fed some, I would say. His bio is also pretty bare so I am able to develop it further. From what I read in the thread, Pokkoji seems to have a lot of energy. He also seems like someone who likes to fight. His thoughts seem all over the place too. He could just have been like that because he was excited, but in general, he's a funny little guy.

» Sample of roleplay: Pokkoji was rushing through Grasveil, yelling things like: "Watch out!!! Watch your step." The little Caterpie was trying to find the way to the guild. He was going to become a member there and become a HERO. The thoughts made him very excited. he was barely paying attention to where he was going.

"Ouch!" The caterpie slammed into something and rolled back. He was a bit dazed. What did he run into? "Hey, watch it you." Pokkoji looked up and noticed a male meowstic in front of him. He didn't exactly seem too happy. Did Pokkoji ran into him? "Sorry, I'm a bit in a rush. You see, I want to join the guild and rescue a lot of other Pokemon and then I will become a HERO!!!" the Caterpie exclaimed excited.

The Meowstic stared at him in disbelief. He couldn't understand why this kid would join the guild at his age and he started laughing. Pokkoji looked confused at him. Did he say something funny? "Why are you laughing?" He asked the pokemon. The Meowstic kept laughing as he answered. "Hahaha. I can't....Haha....Believe a kid like you....hahahahaha.....would join the guild.....Hahahaha!" The meowstick dropped himself on the floor and was laughing uncontrollable.

Pokkoji was very offended by it. The Meowstic was laughing at him. He didn't think he could be a great rescuer. He was laughing him out. How could the meowstic think he could not be a great rescuer. He was the very best there ever was after all. "How dare you. I will show you."

Pokkoji was pretty angry at the Meowstic now. He rushed towards it and tackled him. The Meowstic was surprised and get pushed away a bit. He didn't get a lot of damage and got up, not laughing anymore. "So you really think someone as weak as you has what it takes to join the guild? You should just give up." His words only made Pokkoji more angry. "You should not underestimate me. I am much stronger than I look!" Pokkoji yelled before tackling the Meowstick again. The Pokemon threw him back. "You are just weak. You should go back home." The Meowstick didn't have the time for this. He used psychic at the Caterpie and threw him against the wall of a building, knocking him out. He then walked away.

Hours later, Pokkoji woke up. "Wh-What happened?" His memories were a bit fuzzy. His body hurt. Did he get into a fight? Then he remembered. The Meowstic was laughing at him. His anger returned. "I WILL become a great rescuer. YOU WILL SEE!!!" The caterpie yelled at no one in particular. With these words, Pokkoji went back to what he was doing first, trying to find the guild. The meowstic would have to accept him when he was part of the guild for sure.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2446-up-for-adoption-pokkoji-the-caterpie
» Levels of existing characters: Cana lvl 10

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie   Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Adopting Pokkoji the Caterpie
Page 1 of 1