Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Clyde!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting Clyde! Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Clyde!   Adopting Clyde! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:49 am

» Name: Clyde
» Gender: Male
» Species: Abra #63 The Psi Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Guild Member

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Clyde was my original character before I went inactive. Now that I am returning, I want to build on him and maybe take a different direction with him so he isn't the stereotypical "oh I'm a good guy that loves helping people!"

» Sample of roleplay:
Clyde sat on a large rock as he meditated in the woods. He had to clear his mind somehow for his abilities to work properly, so he guessed this would be the easiest way. He had begun doing this for a few weeks now. From doing this, he could exercise his skills privately, as well as gain some battle experience. He wasn't much of a fighter, but Clyde taught himself to enjoy it. He was a guild member after all.

Being a member of Grassveil Guild meant he had to carry out missions and sometimes fight off feral Pokemon. Helping others is what he wants to do, and sometimes assisting the good meant fighting the bad. That's just part of the job.

Unsurprisingly, Clyde's ear twitched when he felt someone or something near him. Above him to be exact. The flying Pokemon was heading straight for him, but he wasn't too worried. When the Pokemon got closer, Clyde teleported right above the flying Pokemon. The Abra drew his hand back as it charged up with electricity. He noticed the Pokemon was just a tailow, so he didn't need much. With a quick thrust of his fist, the electricity went into the bird causing the Pokemon to fall to the ground in shock. Clyde landed safely on the ground since he was only 5 feet above.

"I wouldn't try anything else, I don't exactly want to hurt you." This wasn't a lie. While he was happy for the experience, he didn't want to fight the bird. Before the tailow could decide, Clyde made the choice to teleport back to the guild to rest.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2605-up-for-adoption-clyde-the-abra?highlight=Clyde
» Levels of existing characters: Clyde was my only one.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Adopting Clyde! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Clyde!   Adopting Clyde! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 pm

No need to RP for your own character.
~Accepted~
Back to top Go down

Adopting Clyde!
Page 1 of 1