» Name: Darcy
» Sex: Female
» Gender: Female
» Species: Skitty, #300, the Kitten Pokémon
» Affiliation: None
» Level: 5
» Energy: 16 (11 BE + 5)
» Ability: Cute Charm
-Fake Out - Start
-Growl - Start
-Tackle - Start
-Foresight - Level 4
» Natural Feats:
» Personality: Darcy is a very laid back Pokémon, and she doesn't take anything too seriously. Her demeanor is friendly and playful, and it takes a lot to make her upset. She's kind of scatterbrained--she gets distracted easily, and she's somewhat forgetful. Despite being a little quirky, though, she isn't self-conscious at all. She's never afraid to say what she's thinking, even if it might make her seem weird or unintelligent. She has a good sense of humor, but given how lightly she takes everything, she sometimes cracks jokes when they aren't really appropriate.
With how carefree and inattentive she is, some people might call her lazy. They wouldn't be entirely wrong. Darcy doesn't lack energy, but the only thing she really cares about is making herself and her friends happy. As long as they can all enjoy life together, she doesn't care much about anything else. As such, She isn't likely to put much effort into anything that doesn't directly affect herself and those around her.
- She likes joking around with other Pokémon, and she does it at every opportunity. She's a bit of a clown--she loves to make people laugh. She doesn't mind being the butt of a joke as long as she gets a good reaction out of everyone.
- She loves variety. She gets bored easily if there is nothing new going on in her life. Meeting new people and exploring new places gets her excited.
- She loves to have a lot of leisure time. Idly chatting with friends, going for walks, taking naps and so on are among her favorite things to do. She tries to make as much time for relaxing activities like that as possible.
- She dislikes dealing with serious, emotionally charged situations. She doesn't have much experience with that kind of thing, having lived a somewhat sheltered life, and her usual lackadaisical attitude is useless in such situations as well. She does her best to comfort friends who are feeling down, but she feels awkward and out of place while doing it.
- She dislikes being alone. She's used to being surrounded by others, so she has a hard time amusing herself. She's likely to get into trouble if there's no one around to keep her occupied.
- She has a hard time forcing herself to do work that she's uninterested in. She tends to procrastinate unpleasant things for as long as possible.
She comes from a big family that lives about half a day's travel from Grassveil Town. She was one of the family's older children, so she spent a lot of time taking care of her little brothers and sisters while growing up. Her mother collects herbs from the woods around their house and uses them to make medicine to sell in town, and her father spends his time watching over Darcy and her siblings. The two have been together for a long time, but they still get along very well. One of them visits town about once every week to run errands and buy anything the family needs, often bringing Darcy or one of her siblings along to help.
All in all, Darcy had a very pleasant childhood. She grew up in good conditions surrounded mostly by friendly, supportive people. She didn't get along with her family and friends at all times, of course, but but deep down, they all cared strongly for each other. She ended up feeling very optimistic about the world and the people in it, almost to the point of naivety. She thinks that all people are basically good, and she firmly believes that no matter what happens, things will always turn out alright in the end. That's why she's so carefree--she doesn't see much in life worth worrying about.
One day, her mother broke her leg while out in the forest, rendering her unable to walk, let alone do any work. With her mom incapacitated and her dad busy taking care of their children, Darcy decided to help out by applying for work at the guild in Grassveil Town and sending money back home. It will be her first time living away from home by herself, so she's very excited about it all.
» Other: N/A