Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Walking in the forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Walking in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Claria overjoyed hopped away from the small pond and away she went into the pecha forest she stopped and smiled lightly before turning around to see if Volcanic and Adorable where far behind her eyes drifted from side to side of the forest and as they did her eyes sparkled with joy a little her find time exploring in such a place that was great but still she signed under her breath looking at the ground when up into the almost unsellable sky and the tops of the trees she fell over by accident slowly getting up with her feet/paws still shaking a little from the shock of falling over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Volcanic smiled as he walked into the forest with his friends Adorable and Claria. He looked around and sighed when he saw Claria fall. "You ok Claria?" He felt a cool breeze on his face and he smiled more. The air was cool and soft and that was just fine for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Claria shook of a leaf that was on her head with a smile as she nodded to Volcanic she quickly hopped around to Volcanic and made some fighting poses as she said "we will beat the eanmy birds here" Claria then tried to keep her balance unfortunately almost falling over again she quickly grabbed hold of a tree branch and stood up straight again letting go of the tree branch forgetting its going to swing back and hit her she closed her eyes for a few seconds to feel the fresh air when suddenly she was laying near a tree slowly opening her eyes not sure of what happened at all what so ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

"I hope we don't find a lot of poison and bug type pokemon here.They are trouble for me.Also,I think we better get some pecha berries too right?If we get poisoned and we dont have a pecha berry,we will be in trouble wuldnt we?"Adorable asked while he tried to hide the fact he was a bit scared.Bug type pokemon scare him a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm

"hff pecha berries who needs them not me i will be fine" Claria walked over to Adorable smiling a little her eyes widen as a lonely tree caught her eye in the distance, slowly she hopped along to the lonely tree she looked at it a few times before hugging to it gently as the breeze tickled her ear a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:06 pm

"Isn't now this place cool?I mean...it's a simple forest but there are so many things to see and collect like delicious pecha berries.And this chilli breeze...gives the sense something will happen.Really cool."Adorable was super excited.He was never that happyI've got a good feeling about thissaid while having a happy smile at his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Volcanic smiled and looked around at the forest around them. He took a deep breath and let out a happy sigh. The wind made small sparks of fire flow from his flame tipped tail. He looked at the sky and chuckled abit. He had always wanted to explore...and now here he was with his two new friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm

"Isn't this place awesome?"Adorable said while collecting pecha berries."Hey but it's strange we didn't meet any other pokemon by the way don't you agree?"said and wondered why that happens."Hump,why should I care eitherways?thought and collected another pecha berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:59 pm

"Uhh Adorable watch what your picking up i hope you don't like eating stones along with berries" Claria smirked a little before jumping a bit away looking at the forest trees in the distance creating funny shadows a bit of her wanted to go there and see if there was anything there but the other thought its better not to a shining object kept her eye in the same place, her head shook slightly to the side as her eyes started to shine. She whispered all sort of mumbled letters and words except for one part "there it is, there of shadows, there of shine each day comes and goes right down" the object was the only thing she looked at slowly hopping a bit over in a vary clumsy way before falling over her paw slightly getting cut as she tried to drag herself closer towards the shadowed trees.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Volcanic suddenly snapped out of his daze he was in from looking up at the sky. He looked at Claria and Adorable and smiled...he then saw claria get cut and went over to her. "you ok claria?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:17 pm

"Hey claria you 'kay?"Adorable asked and ran towards her."Hmm wish I had an oran berry or a sitrus berry"he helped her stand up"Be careful,we don't know what lies on the forest"Adorable started looking around,he was sure he saw something"Hey what's that over there?"he said and went to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Claria stood there for moments as the air blew her fur around with leaves of the trees flew past her, moments later she just dropped to the ground again her eyes began to tear up her thoughts where everywhere she didn't know why this even happened but she knew one thing acting must be done for now. A sneaky plan of acting filled her little worried mind there was pone goal she really wanted to push her self towards and that was protecting what ever of that lovely treasure when a weird feeling of chills passed her back she felt watched for some reason.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 pm

"Hey look there."Adorable pointed towards a Deerling and a Pidove.I wonder if they are going to attack us.Hmmmm I should be careful"What should we do guys?They might attacks us.At least they didn't see us"Adorable whispered."Should we greet them or leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm

"Well of course they seen us now! Honestly i think we should fight them before they attack us" Claria shook her head a few times right before preparing to fight she moved small parts of fur off her face before looking over at the two pokemon in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm

"Okay,ready guys?"Adorable said and got prepared for a fight.His heart started pounding.He was really excited and wanted to battle right awayLETS DO OUR BESTand unleashed his Twister attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the forest   Walking in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next