Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

On the Road to Rainfront Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

On the Road to Rainfront Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: On the Road to Rainfront Town   On the Road to Rainfront Town - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:30 am

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 17 - 10 (Entry Cost) = 7]
[Exclusive Item: White Silk (Reduces cost of every other Pokemon rolled by 1)]

Pilot looked up at the large hill before him, panting heavily. After traveling on foot for hours without rest, he had finally reached the toughest part of his journey to Rainfront Town: Pricklemist Hill. The huge mound of dirt was the only thing separating the exhausted bird from his destination. If he could hurry things up, perhaps he could finish up his business with the DreamCatcher's Service by nightfall... It was a hopeful thought, considering that it was already mid-day, but if anyone could do it, it was him. I wish I could've just flown there, Pilot anxiously thought to himself, twitching his damaged wing. It still hurt from when he had crashed into a tree in Shadowhue Forest. It was beginning to heal, but flying for long distances was simply out of the question.

A dense cloud of mist surrounded the hill, giving it an ominous appearance. The area had a bit of a spooky reputation, but Pilot wasn't scared. There was no evidence of ghost types living there, so why would he be? Besides, as long as he didn't dawdle around, he wouldn't even be in the dungeon for long. Quietly whistling a tune to himself, Pilot began going upslope, starting the exhausting process of scaling the hill. I should've brought that Mim girl with me... He thought to himself, not exactly thrilled that he was traveling alone...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

On the Road to Rainfront Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Road to Rainfront Town   On the Road to Rainfront Town - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Pilot nodded, taking the Torchic's description of his residence into mind, with the intent of saving the information for later. "Alright, will do," He told Horochi, certain that they would be meeting again. He wouldn't be asking for help as the chick had implied, however. As soon as his wing was properly rehabbed, he wanted to challenge the fire type to a sparring match to prove that he could fight, too! Horochi would definitely be a formidable opponent, and he would get the valuable combat experience needed to take on tougher missions at the guild.

The tiny Taillow waved his wing as he hopped off in the direction of Rainfront Town. It wouldn't be long until he finally arrived, after such a long journey through Pricklemist... The anticipation was killing him. Would the DreamCatchers be able to help him with his chronic claustrophobia? He certainly hoped so. If he couldn't get that fixed, he would have to live his whole life avoiding buildings and caves...
Back to top Go down

On the Road to Rainfront Town
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5