Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Izumi could hardly believe she was actually standing at the entrance to Grassveil Town; and yet here she was. It had been a long journey filled with seemingly endless encounters and adventures, but she and her sister were finally, finally here.

"Well, this is it. We're finally here!" she commented as she stood excitedly in front of she and her sister's new home.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 pm

"Guildmaster?! Really?!" grinned Tsukishiro, her eyes practically sparkling once again. All of a sudden she realised she had lost control of her excitement and attempted to calm down.
"Well...I'm here to find out more about exploring and how I can become an explorer!" she smiled, finding it rather easy to communicate with the Meganium, despite the fact that she had the highest position here in the Guild.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 pm

"You want to become an explorer? That's fantastic!" Faye exclaimed with a cheery smile. "We can sign you up at the guild here, and then you can work towards become a great explorer. Once you've honed your skills, we'll allow you to take the graduation exam!" she explained.

Izumi was still standing and thinking, looking around at the guild occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 pm

"Really!?" asked Tsukishiro again only just resisting jumping up and down with excitement.
"I'd love to! Where do I sign?" she asked, grinning wildly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 pm

"Alright! If you just follow me, I'll give you a tour of all the guild has to offer, and then we can join you up!" Faye grinned. She was always happy to see excited and dilligant new recruits walk through the guild's entrance. "Over this way we have the Bulliten Boards. This is where Pokemon in need of help post their pleas for assistance and or Outlaw Notices." Faye explained with a smile as she led the two Absol around the guild.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Tsukishiro managed to calm down enough to follow the Meganium without bouncing across the room with excitement. When the reached the Bulletin Boards, Tsukishiro looked at each of them in turn, examining the different jobs. There were faces on wanted posters, some she wasn't sure she wanted to meet, but then there were pictures of lost items, or family.
Blinking, Shiro wished she could help each and every one of the Pokemon on the Job Request board...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Faye gave Tsukishiro a moment to examine the Bulliten Boards, and then began to move on. "Over here, we have the sleeping quarters. And in that direction, we have our mess hall." she smiled, gesturing in each direction as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 pm

"Are the beds comfortable?" she asked, tilting her head. It was a seemingly unimportant question... but of course, the quality of a bed also reflected the amount of work done. Tsukishiro was sure there was some 'scientific' experiment to prove it. Nevertheless the mess hall already sounded like a great place to be.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:53 am

"From what I've heard from the guild members, they are quite comfortable. I can only speak for myself though." Faye laughed. "And over here are my quarters, where we will be signing you up today!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

"Awesome!" grinned Tsukishiro, unable to find more suitable words because of her excitement.
"I'm gonna be an explorer!" she grinned, practically bouncing towards the Guildmaster's quarters.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Faye chuckled lightly and followed Tsukishiro into her quarters, where she pulled out her rescue team registry. At this point, Izumi was nowhere in sight, as she had stayed behind to observe something back near the sleeping quarters. "Now, just give me your name and we'll add you to our list of explorers!" Faye smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 pm

"I'm Tsukishiro," she grinned at Faye, watching as she wrote down her name.
"Can I call my team.. or at least future team, Team Yozora?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She hoped that along her journey she would find Pokemon willing to explore with her, so having a team name in reserve would be fairly useful.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:01 pm

"Of course! I was just about to ask if you had a name in mind, and what a good name it is!" Faye smiled. She finished up writing in the book, and the looked up and smiled at Tsukishiro. "Congradulations, we're all signed up!" she grinned warmly.

The second after Faye finished talking, Izumi suddenly strode in the door casually. "Excuse me, Miss Faye- oops, am I interrupting?" she began to say.

"Not at all, I just finished registering your sister in the guild!" Faye grinned.

"Wow, really?! CONGRADULATIONS, TSUKI!!!" Izumi exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Tsukishiro grinned at the Meganium once more before Izumi came through the door. The younger Absol then giggled happily.
"Thankyouuu Izumi!" she grinned, "I'm a real explorer now!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 pm

"I know, it's great!!!" Izumi exclaimed along with her sister. She then turned back to Faye, looking a little more serious than before. "I you don't mind, I would like to ask you for something, Faye." she started. "I noticed that you don't have any shops set up inside the guild, which could be quite convenient for the explorers here. Have you ever thought about this option?"

"What kind of store are we talking about opening, per say?" Faye asked lightly.

"I was tihinking of an exclusive item swap-shop. Here, I wrote the information on this peice of paper." Izumi replied, offering Faye the paper. "So, what do you think?" Izumi asked after giving Faye a few moments to look over the paper.

"I think it's a lovely idea!" Faye smiled after reading the paper.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Tsukishiro tilted her head to the side as she listened to her sister, but then grinned widely as she finally realised what she was on about.
"You could live here in the Guild with me!" she grinned, "We could be roomies!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival   Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Destination: The Absol Sisters' Arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next