Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fallen Dreams (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bullwinkle sat on a log pondering his life up to this point. It's been so long since anything happened towards becoming a guild member, he thought to himself, orange, red, and yellow leaves falling around him, Maybe, I would be better suited to a different job, something else to help people with, the areas around Mt. Frostmeer always need help, hardly any guild members go there, Bullwinkle thought, pushing off the log and onto the leaf covered ground, striding forward to his new goals.

(20-11=9 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 am

So he was right in considering the Copse as a location for peace and quiet... That much was good to hear for certain, it just came down to him being unlucky this time it seemed. Upon the mentioning of creating a map of the area, however, Deimos became curious. He personally hadn't encountered one aiming to map such area's... And he honestly hadn't expected a Bug Type to be the one with the intent of a cartographer.

"I see... Such a map would be of interest to those seeking more knowledge of the world... Like me" He commented, in no way lying whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Russell 16

No notes

Russell blinked at the Absol's response before nodding eagerly. He seemed to be somewhat interested in the Burmy's craft, and the general gaining of knowledge as a whole. Perhaps the stranger would also be interested in chasing rumours that came up and finding the truth about them. Perhaps he too would be interested in solving the mystery of just why mystery dungeons are constantly changing form, making them all but impossible to map.

"I often find myself chasing rumours in pursuit of the knowledge that would allow me to map mystery dungeons, but," he paused for a moment, considering his words, "I obviously can't do everything by myself. You... you wouldn't happen to be interested in that sort of thing would you?" he asked, genuinely curious.

Since forming his organisation here in the heart of Fallen Leaf Copse, Russell had always been eager to share it with others. He was willing to expose the secrets of the Windrose Scouts to anyone else who dreamed of chasing those mysteries as he did, and if that were true, Russell would do what he could to make it easier for them to be living their dreams of exploring the unknown.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Deimos merely observed for the moment, trying to work out the Pokemons thoughts through it's means of movement. From how the Pokemon reacted eagerly to his words, he understood he must have pleased or provided some sort of message that it approved of. He took a moment to close his eyes and scan the ground, trying to determine if there was anything heading towards them. Not sensing anything, he shrugged and left it be.

When the Pokemon spoke up, he found himself with somewhat of a dilemma. Last time he had been so eager to join with another to head out and explore the world... It'd resulted in his Brothers death. He had to be cautious with his response. He understood that he still had a promise to keep, to better see and understand the world in his Brothers name, in respect of his memory.

Deimos understood he couldn't do everything alone, especially coming to understand the entirety of he world, there was much that was just unavailable to him, the great oceans of the world, what lay beyond the clouds... He'd never be able to view those with his own eyes. With additional help, he might be able to understand more, faster... He had to decide on this.

Visually Deimos appeared deep in thought, his eyes closed in concentration.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Russell 16

No notes

Russell wasn't entirely sure what to make of the Absol's reaction to his words. He seemed to be deep in thought, his eyes even closed in the process. Despite this, the autumn-cloaked Burmy was going to make the Windrose Scouts sound like the best thing ever. If the Absol chose not to join in the end, he wouldn't be too down about it, but at least that way the stranger might be able to spread word of his organisation and gain the interest of others.

"I actually created what you might call an organisation," he continued, realising that the Absol wasn't going to speak up anytime soon, "We call ourselves the Windrose Scouts, and we're all joined by the fact that we want to explore all of the world's mysteries, leaving no stone un-turned," he added, "Our main goal is actually to try and find out why mystery dungeons are constantly changing."
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Deimos merely shrugged his shoulders as he listened to the Pokemon's description of it's group. He couldn't lie about one thing, such a group would support his intent to see more of the world. It'd help him keep that promise he had made so long ago... Was it much of a choice? He had to accept, even if his logic was relatively selfish.

"I made a promise... That I would learn more of this world... If this is to help such an aim, then I suppose I am willing to accept. Just understand that if it does not help, I will merely leave" He responded as he opened his eyes and looked towards the Bug Pokemon, his tone calm and composed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Russell 16

No notes

The autumn cloaked Burmy grinned at the Absol's words, perhaps he really would join!
With a wide grin on his face, Russell introduced himself to the Absol before moving on to explain just how one gained membership in the Windrose Scouts.

"You see... in order to make sure that everyone who joins is serious about joining and is capable of what we ask of them, I assign challenges to those who are interested," he explained, "That way, once the challenge is complete I know I can have complete confidence in their ability and I know I won't be putting someone in harms way who isn't quite ready for that."

"If you're still interested in joining, I could assign you a challenge now and you'd just have to come find me when you complete it," the Burmy explained, adding that members of the Windrose Scouts were expected to be able to write about their findings so that they could be kept in the Library's records, and so as part of gaining entry to WS he would also check that individuals are willing to put in the effort to keep their records updated with the correct and relevant information.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Deimos had returned to his thoughts for a moment. Of course this could have been quite useful for supporting his aim of learning more of the world... but there was a much more selfish reason he had as well for considering joining. If he worked along many information gatherers, there would be a much wider area of searching than he could do alone... Perhaps one of them would locate her. It was his best hope of finding out if she truly was okay or not.

"I understand... what is it that you require I do?" He questioned the Bug Pokémon, wanting to get matters underway relatively quickly if at all possible... If he still had a chance of getting an answer to whatever his Nightmare was... to what he was concerned was a premonition, he'd take the chance.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Russell 16

No notes

Russell brightened up considerably as the Absol still seemed to be interested, even with the condition of having to complete a challenge beforehand. There was a short moment or so between the Absol's answer and the Burmy's subsequent reply, as he formed a few challenge ideas in his mind, tossing out the ones that weren't suitable.

"Have you ever been to Pricklemist Hill?" Russ asked, not particularly waiting for an answer before he continued, seemingly set on this challenge idea now that he'd mentioned it.
"Your challenge is to defeat three pokemon in Pricklemist Hill," he revealed, "And then write a report on it and come find me," Russ chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:09 pm

When the bug Pokémon question him on having been to Pricklemist Hill, Deimos merely nodded, having been there twice now in actuality. When the Burmy mentioned that his challenge was merely to prove himself in battle against the Pokémon there, he wasn't particularly concerned. He'd fought against the Feral beings there before and didn't particularly have much in the way of difficulty.

"I suppose I should provide a name at least... Deimos... And if what you wish is a test of my strength, then so be it. However... how do you wish for that to be proved?" He questioned... His question wasn't unreasonable for certain.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:42 am

Russell 16

No notes

The autumn cloaked Burmy shrugged as well as any Burmy could really shrug before answering, "Other than your report, how you want to prove that you defeated these pokemon is up to you. You could claim a feather, scale, some fur or something from whoever you defeat if that's easiest for you," Russell replied with another small smile, glad that someone was taking an interest in joining his humble organisation.

"If you've been there before then I trust that you know how to get back there without me providing you with a map," he added with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Deimos merely nodded at the Burmy's explanation... Basically just hand in the report and anything extra just adds to the evidence that it was actually completed, but it wasn't necessary. "Understood... And yes, I know the way too and from that destination" The Absol spoke, his tone generally calm and composed, despite the manner of challenge he had been assigned... He figured that this form of task shouldn't have been handed out so lightly, and yet he couldn't complain, a test of strength would have been best for him after all.

He figured it should have been a relatively simple task, especially considering the ghost type presence he had encountered there prior... More ghosts, more easy prey to deal with, to enable him to continue onwards with ease towards his best hope of finding her... Or confirming if she was gone entirely.

(Quick post... sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Dreams (open)   Fallen Dreams (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen Dreams (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2