Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Vending Machine

Go down 
+7
Maxiorc
Nocive
thekyle96
zashonfire
Suds
Sakura
Wistuffly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Vending Machine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the vending machine! Put anything in it, anything! Perhaps you'd like to put in a television, or a quarter, or even a person, like Ripple! Who knows what you'll get? Why, the person who posts next, of course!
For example, say Alice puts a pistol into the vending machine. Bob, who is next in line, sees Alice get bullets in return! Bullets that are going at a speed of 4000 feet per second and straight at her ch-OH GOD, IS SHE DEAD?!
So, after witnessing that traumatizing event, Bob decides to play it safe and put in a... let's say a quarter.
I, being the boring person I am, find that Bob has received a candy bar in return! YAY!
So, feeling confident that Alice's fate is not mine, I shall put in my ham sandwich. What will I get in return? That's for you to decide!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 pm

You get a watermelon smashed over your head.
I put in an Olympic bronze medal.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm

You get...a gold medal Olympic Medalist in boxing. Who thinks you are the perfect punching bag.

I put in a Yugioh Card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 am

You get a Yu-gi-oh card written in Japanese kanji. Translated it'scalled "That which feeds on Life". It feeds on you.
I put in a Mr. 2 Big bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:38 am

You get a Mr. WAAAAY 2 Big bar. It crushesyou under it's hugeness.
I put in HALF-LIFE
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 am

the vending machine pops out a one up mushroom and you get a life! But sadly now your a plumber that now gets flushed off into the mushroom kingdom forever trapped saving a princess in another castle.
And after you get flushed away I slip in a diamond
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 am

You get a fire extingisher! Wait a minute...It's spraying on you!
I put in my homework!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:01 am

You get A grade material! Congrats, you'll probably get a commendation for thi-wait, NO! STOP, DOG STOP EATING HER HOMEWORK! Agh, that dog that puked on your feet? Yeah, that was it's fault.
I shoot the vending machine. With a rocket launcher.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:28 am

The vending machine decides to have a slingshot. And make the rocket launcher return to you. The nice vending machine-it just hit your face.
I put in the dog that ate my homework.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 am

You get the wolf that was the dog's early ancestor. It has rabies. Ohhhhhhh cra- Bye-bye Sakura. See you in the afterlife.
I put in a Bounty bar.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 am

You get an angry Rabies infected Sakura that has come back from the dead to-oh. I THINK SHE'S DEAD!!!
I put in Bronze's decaying body in the vending machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 am

You get Bangbronze, alive and well again, and (Most likely) pissed that you put his body into the vending machine.
I put in a 1 HK Dollar coin.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 am

You get a Dollar Coin. It is the same coin that you put in but-wait why does it has a mouth? AHHH *you hear the sound of Ant being eaten* oh well!
I put in my brother!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:02 pm

You get a person whose username is bangbronze. She comes with a knife to kill Anton for the hundred-ome times he has referred to her as a male.
I put in the now-bloody knife that is the weapon involved in Anton's mysterious death.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 pm

you get a stalker who wont leave you alone and is completely INVINCIBLE and stalks you X3
I put in Ash and his Pikachu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 am

You get a mishmash of Ash, his Pikachu, and vending machines. It comes and gives you an Oh Henry before being killed by Missingno.
I put in a classic Red game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vending Machine   The Vending Machine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vending Machine
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next