Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

motivation machine broke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Poké : 1020

motivation machine broke Empty
PostSubject: motivation machine broke   motivation machine broke EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 5:33 am

Ok so of course i have lost the motivation to post here so I will be taking a break from posting for the time being. I may still pop in every couple days but new posts will be very unlikely for idk how long.

tl;dr - Hello, motivation?
Motivation machine broke
Not Understandable. Have a bad day
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: motivation machine broke   motivation machine broke EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:51 am

That's alright! There's no point in doing it if it's not something you're enjoying. We'll all still be around if you find yourself in the mood again, or if you just want to hang out. <3
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Poké : 1020

PostSubject: Re: motivation machine broke   motivation machine broke EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 3:46 am

Well, I think taking a break has helped me to get some motivation back to make new threads and stuff. so i'm back now, and will be posting regularly again. o/
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: motivation machine broke   motivation machine broke EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 am

Motivation machine tends to act weirdly sometimes and it´s hard to fix but, like with any electronic appliance, turning it off and on usually helps.

Good to have you back on board, friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motivation machine broke   motivation machine broke Empty

Back to top Go down

motivation machine broke
Page 1 of 1