Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Same species different teachings.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Same species different teachings. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel let out a small sigh as she sat leaned up against a tree. Noel stared at the water which reflected the darkness that was obvious in the sky, before the pond would glow reflecting the light from the sun but now this what it showed. Noel looked around the area noticing the Pokemon that decided to stay here, some brave or foolish or even unknowing of the dark ferals that littered this area, whatever the reasons they were happy for some reason, happy be with one another, happy to spend time together despite the darkness. Noel was here to make sure that they didn't have to deal with the ferals, they didn't know it but she felt they felt a bit safer with a large strong looking Lucario here.

Noel leaned back and shut her eyes for a moment deciding to think on the things she had heard of, Noel was worried about Az and her mother but felt Az was a smart kid, she'd be safe with her teacher to guide her. "Wait kid? I really gotta stop talking like I'm older then everyone." Noel muttered out, she was older then she was but after evolving she felt older for some reason, it was really weird but it happened. "Screw the darkness, I won't let anything happen here." Noel said to herself, her face showed a smile as she sat eyes closed enjoying the small amount of peace in the area.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:23 am

Noel looked at the Riolu as he said something about defending themselves, it was a great skill to have you'd never know when someone was going to attack you. "Everyone should know how to defend themselves." Noel mumbled out thinking about what her mother taught her, Noel just let a small smile cross her face and looked back at Raul. "Anyway sorry that interrupted our chat." Noel said then recalled what he had said before that Pokemon attacked. "You said something about getting attacked on a mountain?" Noel asked wondering what that was all about, as per normal she wouldn't pursue if he didn't want to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:59 pm

Raul

The golden riolu looked towards noel and then towards his pouch. A frown formed on his face as she asked about the incident on the mountain. Looking over towards the pond, which was roughly a few meters away. He took a moment before speaking. "We got cut off from our exit by a group of pokemon... I was ordered to leave the area the second they line was broken..." he said with a sad expression on his face. The aura that came off him flickered as his emotions started to affect it once more. Although it wasn't as strong as before, it would still be noticeable to those that were sensitive to it.

"Theynin gave me this before being ordered to go back." he stated as the pain started to build up from the memories. "I... I didn't want to leave. I can't disobey an order though..." he said as he winced slightly. "I felt their aura! I knew what happened..." he said as tears started to form.

((I cut the post off to leave an opening to respond if needed... I was rambling))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Noel held her hand behind her head and gave a small sigh, she said before that he didn't have to tell her anything. Now he looked like he was about to cry and Noel had no idea what to do to calm him, she just met the Riolu and made him cry smooth move there. "Look, if it's hard on you I don't need to know, it's a question you have the right to deny an answer to me, I won't think anything of it." Noel said crossing her arms and continuing. "I don't know about your clan, your teachings or anything like that but out here you don't have to do anything, you don't have to answer me if it's hard on you. Alright?"

Noel had to wonder what happening during this Riolu's time in his clan. Noel shook her head, frowning she looked at the ground, despite them being of the same line of evolution there were so many differences between them, Noel wouldn't explain something like this to some stranger who just happened to be a Lucario, she wasn't even part of his clan.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:12 am

Raul

Raul simply sat there as the tears just built up. "I... I won't ever see my theynin again." he said softly as he held onto the pouch as closely as possible. His aura still flickering with emotion. He felt as though he had just went through the whole event all over again.

As he hears Noel state that he didn't have to answer her question. After she stated that he didn't have to answer if it was hard on him. He looked away and at the ground. He wanted to question the lucarios reasoning for not wanting him to tell her what had happened... He still didn't quite get her behavior at all.

He was already informed that that she wasn't part of his clan. However, he just couldn't shake the small detail that she was evolved from his level and she in some ways, had more authority.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:54 am

Noel had some idea of what to do but she also wanted to make it very clear that he didn't have to say anything, she was curious but recalling events like that were hard, she knew fully well. "Look, in at the end of the day it's up to you to do what you want now, You've already told me enough so I know what happened." Noel said considering he said something about the Aura and he won't see them again she figured he had died. "That's true you most likely won't see him again." Noel said closing her eyes pausing for a moment. "I don't know what I can say to help ease what pain you have, only one in my family I've lost is someone I can't remember."

"Tell me, what do you want to do now?" Noel asked, she was curious how Raul interpreted what happened on the mountain, he wasn't going back from what Noel could tell, was he going to push forward and be his own Riolu or look for someone to guide him again.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:14 am

Raul

Raul remained silent as Noel had spoken. She repeated that he didn’t need to say any more. She had enough detail to understand what had happened. After a moment of silence, Noel stated that she didn’t know what to say to ease the pain he had. She had mentioned that she had lost someone she couldn’t even remember.

Eventually, Noel had asked Raul what he wanted to do now. This gave him cause to look up towards her. “I... I don’t know.” He admitted in defeat. “I guess… I guess I would follow what I have been taught…” he said softly. Still a bit hurt by his recounting of his past. “I will keep training my skills.” He added a moment later. The sky still having the vast darkness sprayed upon it. There wasn’t going to be any improvement any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:51 am

Noel looked up at the sky also, she wondered what the rest of the world had to offer since hearing about this, she softly muttered out something incoherent before looking down. "Maybe you should find something else to believe in. Try to make sense of the world as you see it, not how others saw it. Everyone has a opinion." Noel said not trying to change his views just offer him something to think about, after all if he wasn't going back what was the point in speaking of the skills and what he was taught.

"If you want I can train with you sometimes, already helping someone else so having another on board wouldn't be so much trouble." Noel offered, being with someone else of your own species might help, or hurt considering Noel was a Lucario and he had a original teacher.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:07 am

Raul

Raul frowned as Noel stated that he should look into something else to believe in. However, he knew she didn’t mean harm by it at the time. For the time being, he didn’t respond to that statement. Keeping silent as he remained sitting.

When Noel began to speak again, she mentioned that she could train with him sometime. He quickly brightened up at this statement and bowed lightly. “I would greatly appreciate it.” He responded rather quickly. “It… It would be of great help for me.” He said appreciatively to the Lucario. The fact that he could train some more again made him happy. Happy enough to where he actually wanted to do a little bit now if possible. However, he was a bit iffy about asking at the moment.

He looked towards his pouch on his arm and smiled lightly. Despite the memory being painful, the fact that he had someone to go to at the time, might just help. He was more than willing to try and move on at this point. However, he will never forget his original teachings, nor will he ever dishonor them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:14 am

Noel smiled at this. "If you want we can start a bit now, that little event got a lot of people to leave and I have to go somewhere soon, I don't know when I'll be back but it'll kinda be obvious." Noel said looking at the sky, she was going to end this thing, whatever it was she was going to the area it started and stop it, mostly because she didn't want people to get hurt anymore. "Though it's up to you." Noel said crossing her arms and waiting for a response, she'd be fine with anything.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:25 am

Raul

As Raul remained sitting during the discussion. The sky had started to light up with more of that odd purple lightning. Growing a little more intense at times, then returning to normal every couple of minutes. Noel had asked if he wanted to start a bit at that moment. She stated that she had to go somewhere soon, motioning towards the sky about why she had to go.

She gave him the option on whether or not he was going to start a little bit of training that day. Which he would gladly accept. He nodded in agreement and slowly got up. He was curious as to what kind of training Noel does. He had a few types of training to do, one that included increasing his aura sensing abilities, his mind, and his combat abilities. Aura could be used in both the combat and mind training. To train the mind, it can be as simple as meditating and focusing on a set object during that time. This practice would help train one’s abilities with aura and their ability to sense it. Even if it was a natural ability to sense it, you can still train it to be sharper.

“Do you spar?” the golden riolu asked in a solid tone as he looked around the area briefly. Quickly taking in the area’s details, so that he can use it if needed if they were to spar.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:36 am

Noel gave a small nod after he asked, she sparred a lot with her mother and with a few Pokemon though she enjoyed being able to let lose her power, with sparring she could never use combat level power especially on someone a form lower then her. "Ya I spar a lot, I did it a lot with my mother and a few times with a good friend of mine." Noel said letting out a small laugh, this was funny because she was always the small Riolu trying to take on the larger Lucario, it felt a bit odd being on the reverse side of that engagement. "If that's the first thing you want to do then I'm fine with it." Noel said waiting for his response.

Noel was ready if he decided to try and get a jump start and attack her, she also knew she shouldn't attack at full strength which she was more then capable of doing, having fought Aaron a few times, and by that hitting him with a stick, she knew how to soften her blows.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:57 am

Raul

Raul let out a smile as Noel responded to his question about sparring. Now, there is those times in the past when he would be attacked by surprise by his Theynin. However, when it was a proper spar… They would always ensure each party was ready. He looked at his pouch for a moment, deciding whether to take it off and put it next to the tree, or to hold it.

He ended up keeping it tied to his wrist as he looked at Noel and bowed. Waiting for Noel’s sign that she was ready, he would sprint towards her and then vanish due to his agility. He would move to her left to come in for a quick hit through quick attack. All else fails, he will counter anything that is thrown at him between the time he is rushing towards her with quick attack.

If the hit lands, he will back off quickly and approach from the opposite angle. Similar tactic, only to see if it is picked up on quickly by Noel. Something he had been taught with combat is to see how well his opponent picks up on changes in combat.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:11 am

Noel gave a short nod to she she was ready but didn't make any changes to her stance nor did she uncross her arms. Noel stood there seeing the Riolu dash towards her and vanish to her side. With a small movement she placed her paw right at the area Raul was aiming and blocked the attack but made no movement to counter it. Noel had to admit he was quite fast but she was faster. After blocking the attack Noel didn't let Raul get away, using the arm she blocked with she fired a strong psychic wave out of her paw right near the Riolu only putting enough power behind the attack to push a medium sized rock, which was strong but not as much as she could do.

Noel would then use quick attack to increase her speed and vanish even if the psychic didn't land, Noel would then appear far away from Raul again prompting him to either charge at her or try some long ranged attack, either or Noel had a plan
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:42 am

Raul

Raul wasn’t too surprised when Noel had blocked his attack directly with her paws. However, what was to come next came off as a small surprise to him, she didn’t let him go. As she released him, a strong force began to move his body. Quickly, he was sent backwards, skidding across the ground as he landed back onto its surface.

Once Raul had gotten his footing again, he began to sprint towards Noel once more. This time instead of attempting to land an attack. He threw a decent size stone towards Noel just before he changed directions to approach her form to attempt to land a hit. A trick that had once worked on his Theynin, but only once. Every attempt ever made since then was a failure.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:51 am

Noel saw Raul throw the stone and watch it fly at her, she kept her eyes on Raul as the stone came making sure to keep track of her opponent rather then watch something coming at her, it was easy to tell where the stone was going but hard to tell where Raul would end up. Noel held up her paw as a thin blue light surged between her paws, this light hardened and formed a bone like weapon between her paws, with one swift movement she blocked the rock and send it skyward.

Since Noel had kept track of where Raul was attacking she'd use the next few strikes to attack with light hits if Raul decided to come within attack range, the length this weapon had was limited though so she was prepared to stop but she did know she had at least two strikes left within the bone.

(1-3 lasts for 2 more hits 4-6 lasts for 3 more hits and 7-9 lasts for 4 more hits.)
Random number (1,9) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same species different teachings.   Same species different teachings. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Same species different teachings.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next