Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

"Listen, Alona. I know it's hard for you, but you can't just go berserk all because some Pokemon said something the wrong way about you. The last time you did that here, you almost got yourself in a fight. Just promise me that you won't cause any trouble, alright." Those was his words before he kiss her on the cheeks. "Stupid Aaron..." She thought to herself as she walk up to the Guildmaster doorsteps. The sky through the window on her left was dark and gloomy as usual. Whatever this mysterious darkness was, she didn't like it. However, she digresses. She has more important things to worry about. Today she joins the guild. More specifically, Team Shattered Blade. Her first step into becoming an explorer. She was a little nervous. She never actually met this 'Guilldmaster.' From what the Deino had told the Sylveon, she's rather kind and gentle. He also told Alona to behave herself when she was in front of the guildmaster, which made sense. She does take things a bit far sometimes, but it still annoyed her. Why was she being baby sat? She can take care of herself! To make things more Annoying, that stupid dragon even told Joey and Azeral to keep her in check. 'Not to cause havoc.' He said. She isn't going to cause any chaos, she just wanted to join the guild with her soon to be teammates! And she'll prove it to them too. "Speaking of which, Where are they anyway?"

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:16 pm

"Uh, yeah. That's my name." Alona answered. When the Guild master gave the Sylveon the Herbal tea, she started to inspect it. She sniffed it, looking around to check if there was anything... unusual in the cup. Alona gulped after she confirmed that nothing was wrong with it. However, she was a bit concerned with how it tastes. It may smell a bit decent, but how about the taste? The Fairy type hesitated, slowly dropping her head to lap up the Tea. It was... Good. Not amazing, but not nearly as bad as she thought it was going to be. She honestly was expecting the tea to be outright bitter. She was glad that she was wrong. "This tea taste good." Alona complimented. She suddenly went a bit faster drinking the tea, the lapping quickly turned into her picking the cup up with her ribbons like Feelers and started to chug the cup. When she was done, you could see some stains around her muzzle.

With a silent burp, Alona started to relax. This was pretty easy all things considered. If things goes the way they are now, she'll be a member in no time.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Faye nodded and opened one of her drawers, pulling out a new quill pen to write with. Some ink was already on her table, so she quickly opened the bottle and dipped the tip of the feather into the black liquid. Ready to write, her vine held the delicate quill gently.
"Alona," the Meganium repeated with a smile, bringing her pen closer to write the name on the page, scratching the surface of the paper slightly as the inky lines were drawn upon it,
"Your name is now written in the records and you are a member. That's everything you need to do, sweetie," she looked up and pulled the quill away from the book, smiling. Of course, there was a bit more for her to finalize everything, but nothing Alona needed to worry about.
"Why, thank you. It is my own blend," Faye chuckled at the compliments about the tea.

"I also have a gift for you before you leave," the Guildmaster continued, placing the quill she had used in a holder on her desk before turning around and taking a few steps towards a closet. She couldn't help but smile, always liking the part where she could give something to their newest member of the Guild. Yes, the Pokémon always ended up getting the same gift with a little personal flair, but... It still seemed to bring a lot of happiness to the Pokémon.

Faye opened the closet, picking out a few items in it while her large body obscured the view of the insides. She took the usual guild bag, putting in a map of the world as well as the guild badge, an important – and necessary – part of any explorer's supplies. When that was done, she stopped for a moment, her eyes looking at the various ribbons before she decided on a cream one. The ribbon was placed in the bag and the Meganium turned around before handing over the whole package to the Sylveon.
"Here you go, dear. I hope you will find some use for this bag. I also put a map and a badge inside it – as well as one extra thing, a little surprise gift from me," she smiled, looking up from Alona to the other two team members,
"You probably don't need me to show you the way to your room, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Az sat there staring at her cup, she knew exactly what was happening, she had seen the same thing done twice before but for some reason it felt different then when she joined. Azeral smiled to herself thinking about how the team was growing, it was just her and Joey before now with a new member missions would be easier, strength in numbers. Az looked up just in time to see Alona getting her supplies and everything she'd need to be a member. Az at this moment realized she hadn't even drank any of the tea in her hand and proceeded to not do so, she was just kinda distracted.

"I'd hope i knew where my room was by now." Az said with a little smile at her own dumb joke. Azeral looked at Alona before asking. "You wanna go see the room?" Az asked just in case she had more questions for the guildmaster or she had somewhere else to be, it wouldn't bother Az that much if she didn't wanna go see.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:30 am

This was pretty simple all thing considered, and her Guildmaster seems to be a cool Pokemon. Alona's hears even perked up when the grass typed mention gifted. She expected something amazing, like a new TM something. Her eagerness was enhanced greatly as Faye went to a closet to gather her gift. She wanted to see what she was getting, but couldn't due to her size. Regardless, after a few seconds, she came back with her bag. Alona happily accepted her gift, smiling back at her Guildmaster and wrapping bag sling over her head. "Thank you Guildmaster, I won't let you down." She was a part of the guild now. Funny really, given her Aggressive personality. If she hadn't met Aaron or his friends, this would never would of happened.

She was almost compelled to open her bag and see what was inside. However, she was sure Aaron, her teammates, or the GuildMaster would approve. Instead, she just sat there, waiting until Azeral Spoke. "Uh... Right. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Faye was just smiling as Alona took the bag, looking quite happy at getting something like it. The Sylveon hadn't taken a look inside yet, so she hoped that the Pokémon would like what was in it even more! It did have everything a new member needed to get started, though a good team was the better gift in the Guild, she felt. It would all go well.
"I know you won't," the Meganium smiled at Alona as she swore to not let the Guildmaster down.

The Guildmaster laughed softly when Azeral spoke up. Indeed, Azeral and Joey had both stayed at the Guild for a while by now, knowing their way around. Faye wasn't needed when it came to showing a new member their room in cases like these. Everything was pretty much done... Well, of course there was some extra paperwork that came with every new member that signed up, but that wasn't something others had to worry about right now...
"Goodbye for now, dearies. Remember to rest well – and be careful," Faye wished the Pokémon as they left, though she was certain they didn't need her reminding them of the state of the world...

((That's it for me now, unless you need me for some reason! Continue as you want.))
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:27 am

Joey

Joey smiled as he saw the joy as Alona accepted the gift for joining the team. He couldn't help but wonder, what color ribbon she got. He had a yellow one himself. Joey couldn't help but chuckle at Azeral's statement about hoping that she would know where her room was. It was a small joke, but funny none the less. "Ha, the only room you have been in so far is Aaron's right?" he asked Alona as they started heading out into the hallway.

"Ours isn't too far from there." he said with a smile as he started leading Alona to the room. He kept some space open for Azeral to walk alongside him if she wanted. However, most of the halls you could fit all three of them side by side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.   The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Impetuous Fairy Joins the Shattered Blade.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2