Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Akuroma on Vacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Akuroma on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Akuroma on Vacation   Akuroma on Vacation EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:55 pm

So, yeah, I've kinda lost my drive to RP Aku for a bit. Mainly due to the fact that I haven't remembered where I was going with his story, if anywhere at all, since the last time I RPed him. Not to mention that I still feel I RP him a bit too OP-ly (that a word? it should be so it is now) since he's level 40 and very few other characters are at, near, or above his level and many of those characters have little reason to interact with him without him going to specific areas for some reason.

As such, Akuroma has gone on vacation! ICly I'm just gonna say he found out about this nice little island resort from a weird Ludicolo who gave Aku a ticket since he couldn't get this Zorua to go with him. So Aku's now away and all threads still open with him can be locked and considered inactive until I get my drive back to RP him.

So adios from Aku for the time being!
Akuroma on Vacation Tumblr_m1qbqmkzlR1qd87hlo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Akuroma on Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuroma on Vacation   Akuroma on Vacation EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:38 am

Bleh, screw it. Aku's back in action! I can't keep my strongest character on hold. I SHALL REDISCOVER HIS PURPOSE IN LAIFE!
Back to top Go down

Akuroma on Vacation
Page 1 of 1