Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Meeting new people(open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small golett wandered around the forest. Bullwinkle looked around at the scenery a glint in his eye. It was late noon, sunlight streaming through the trees. The grass was swaying in the light wind, leaves shaking slightly in the trees and on the bushes. The cries of bird pokemon could be heard in the distance, rustling from small land pokemon coming from the bushes. Bullwinkle stumbled through the forest, the grass impeding movement on his flat, stone feet. He looked at the trees seeing the nearly ripe berries hanging from the trees, their leaves beginning to lose their bright green color and turn a faint orange. Autumn was here, and despite most places in the world barely changing with the seasons, pecha forest had enough changes to be noticeable. Something in a tree caught Bullwinkle's eye, high in the branches. He wanted to get it, but knew he was too heavy to climb. He thought for a moment, then grabbed the base of the tree, he began to shake it gently rattling some leaves off their branches.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:16 pm

(11 - 8 = 3 energy left)

The Fox made careful pawsteps through the rising grass, her small red body moving smoothly through the grassy terrain with practiced ease. How many times have this pokemon transverse through this forest dungeon? Plenty, as her only way of getting the various supplies she needs for her parties, she has seen this area many times. No matter how reluctant the vixen is to entering dangerous territory, she has to do her job.

She glanced at her larger guard as she jumped onto a large rock, giving her a clear view point over the high grassland. She sat down on the rock and sighed. So far she has had no luck, might as well talk to the golem. "I believe I've over looked this, but please tell me your name Sweetie. Also, would you mind yelling me a little about yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:25 pm

(14+1=15 energy)

"Oh! Sorry must have slipped my mind," The small automaton pokemon said, bowing as far as he could without toppling over, "I am Bullwinkle. Always a pleasure to help those in need." He continued, standing up straight once more. "Well nothing too interesting has happened so far to me... I've gone to some higher leveled areas when i was small with my parents but other than that, Its mostly been helping out in town and wistful thinking," He said, thinking about his ambitions.

Last edited by Demonicmuffin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:02 pm

"Now Now Bullwinkle, I'm sure you have had more experiences in your life, even if you don't particularly remember what they may be. You do seem very taken with the idea of helping others, mine telling me what lead to you gaining this drive? If you thing I'm prying far to much," She smiled while she gave a small shrug, "Feel free to tell me your back off." Jasper cocked her head to the side, her curled tails splitting off to wrap around her completely. She rested her paws on her tails and got comfortable, maybe a little deeper conversation will help time pass by faster until she had enough energy to carry on with her search.

(3 + 1 new page = 4 energy left)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 pm

"Well..." Bullwinkle started shyly, "My parents were a rescue team so I've always wanted to help people so I could be like my parents." He said thinking deeply, "So I've always been helping people around town, no matter the danger..." he said, shuddering slightly at the incident with the bridge. "There were some... Incidents, but for the most part that was it... until now"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:14 am

"No need to be shy or afraid to tell me things Bullwinkle. I'm an open minded pokemon and I assure you that nothing sort of being a being made entirely of evil will ever make me hate you. I just felt like I should tell you that, it's something I believe in completely." The Vulpix tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes in thought.

"Its good that your helping pokemon however you can, the only real advice I can give you is to be a tad more weary of the pokemon you rush to help. You may or may not know this, but more outlaws and dangerous pokemon have been posing as pokemon in need. If your rush in to blindly, even with good intentions, they can easily turn you to their advantage." 

She peaked one eye open and gave a soft chuckle, shaking her head with a little mirth, "The creator knows that I've fallen for that many times. Forgive me, I'm speaking of irrelevant nonsense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:31 pm

"Yeah... But, if they are outlaws, i can try to take them down, even if I have to overload my core," He said, remembering the last time his core started to meltdown, That was definitely something, he thought, hearing the fox pokemon's final comment, "No, no its not irrelevant," he said hurriedly his hands waving back and forth.

Guest carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 2FrD83b , Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:45 am

The Vulpix chuckled at her companion's reaction, he seemed to be a very expressive pokemon, very animated to say. That's not necessarily a bad thing, she enjoys companion that she can listen and express herself too. Jasper closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against her paws, humming softly to herself as she immersed herself into her thoughts. She flicked two of her tails back and forth, ears standing tall and twitching in every which direction listening to all the noises of the forest.

"It's good that you have the heart to fight for others despite the dangers, I most certainly would do the same thing," She sighed, "If I had the heart you fight that is, which I don't. I can't physically protect anyone of I can't even protect myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm

"It's fine you could probably just out ru--" Bullwinkle said, but was interrupted when an oran berry fell on his head, followed by an apple, and then by an orb, which landed hard on his head, pushing his head back into his body and knocking him off balance, falling over. 

Bullwinkle got up, his balance still offset by the impact, "HoLds oN a SEcOned... I JUsT NEEeed to fix ThISs," he said, stumbling around drunkenly, he slammed his feet into the ground as hard as he could to anchor himself, albeit a bit lopsided. The small golem Pokemon held his arms out in T-pose, apparently preparing for something.

Suddenly, Bullwinkle's head started to spin. It spun around and around gaining momentum as it did. Soon the friction caused his neck joint to smoke and occasionally spark. He stomped his foot down hard, his head popping out of its socket and dropping back in snugly, coming to a halt. He stood there, motionless for at least thirty seconds, stiff as a board. "[BALANCE RECALIBRATED]" He said, his voice emotionless and stiff, but still remained still. Apparently breaking out of his temporary paralysis and Emotionlessness, his eyes lit up again, glowing a light orange-pink (Startled and embarrassed).

(15-3=12)
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Jasper blinked, she really had no other way to respond to this...odd occurrence. She knew construct pokemon where capable of many things that pokemon such as her can't even dream of doing, unless they wanted to be in pain. And pain was certainly something the lady could do without. Yes pain is something that she prefers to never be inflicted on her person.

The vixen tilted her head at the golem once he righted himself, apparently back to being in his normal state after his balance was corrected. "Are you alright Sweetheart? That was quite the tumble you took there." She glanced down at the items that inflicted the damage to her guard, then looked up to the trees with narrowed eyes. Now what could have thrown that? She pondered, humming lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:13 pm

"Don't worry about it," Bullwinkle said, turning back, still rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, "That kind of stuff just happens sometimes," he said casually brushing off an action that would've killed most pokemon in several different ways as if it were something like falling down and scraping your knee, although that was something that in itself never happened, due to his hard exterior.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:31 pm

The Kitsune hummed, I suppose if the golem feels it isn't a very serious thing, I can't really get to worried about it. She chuckled softly to herself, eyeing her companion with a more calm eye. "So, what was those things that dropped on you? I can't imagine that random items would fall out of the trees with nothing to instigate it. Perhaps a impish pokemon?" She pondered, looking into the trees once more to scan it's contents.

Huffing, she shook her head and waited to hear whatever Bullwinkle had to say. After that, she would start moving again, searching the ground for any aught of use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people(open)   Meeting new people(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2