Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hey people! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Hey people! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey people! :D   Hey people! :D EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:13 am

For those of you who don't know me (about 100% of you), hello! I'm MCLikeANinja, or Master Client, as I like to be called. I just joined today, and I'm excited to get to know all of you! :D

Things about me? Well, I'm a high school newspaper editor, first off. Hey, I've got to learn how a cubicle feels early. :P I'm a sports enthusiast, too. Want to talk about fitness? Say no more, I'm in! Let's see... I'm a huge RPG fan, my favorite ones would have to be the Fire Emblem series and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. My favorite game would probably the new Smash, Charizard as a main. I really want to get into anime again, but I haven't really found the time to at the moment. Shame, I know, I need to catch up with about 3. Same deal with manga.

RP skill? Pretty good, I've done so on multiple platforms. But this one is a bit new to me, I may need a few times to get the hang of it. Seems really fun, if you ask me! So, because I can't think of anything else to say, my fingers hurt from typing, and other stuff, I guess that's it! Nice meeting you all!
Back to top Go down

Hey people! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey people! :D   Hey people! :D EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Helloooooo there!

First of all, welcome to this site! I'm pretty much also quite new to this site, and I hope we can get along fine, and RP together!
Back to top Go down

Hey people! :D
Page 1 of 1