Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adoption of Kurai the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Adoption of Kurai the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adoption of Kurai the Eevee   Adoption of Kurai the Eevee EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 pm

» Name: Kurai
» Gender: Male
» Species: Eevee
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I really really really want an eevee and I can't buy one so adoption it is~ Plus, Kurai is so cuute I just wanna cuddle him closely :3 And since I already have a character with speech problems, his disjointed speech won't be too much of a problem for me.

» Sample of roleplay:

Kurai dragged himself out of the darkened cave, shaking his body to rid his fur of the excess water. The last thing he could remember was the earthquake, and then his parents' voices talking, saying something... but he couldn't make out what they were saying! He whimpered softly, his ears laying flat against his head. His whole body ached; he was so cold... He needed to get warm.

He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. He had come out onto a beach of some kind. In the distance there were some lights and shadows moving; almost like a town. Kurai's fur stood on end. He didn't want to go near a town; it would be too crowded for his comfort. But he needed to find shelter. He crept along the beach and slid under a broad-leaved bush.

He would have to make a decision in the morning, but for now, he was simply exhausted. He fell asleep under the bush, twitching and whimpering at times as nightmares of the cave-in haunted his dreams.

-----------

The next morning, Kurai woke to the sun in his eyes, peeking above the horizon, straight into his hiding place among the bushes. He groaned and buried his face beneath his paws. He didn't want to get up and face the day! The sun was relentless, though, so eventually Kurai pushed himself to his feet.

His stomach grumbled at him, and Kurai sighed. He would have to go into the town, to find something to eat, at the very least. But maybe someone had seen his parents? Maybe his parents were looking for him? He could only try.

He hesitantly set off into the small town, edgy and wary as he darted to the side of the main road, unwilling to try to push through the crowd of pokemon in the street. He kept an eye out for his parents, but did not see a single species of Eevee in the whole town. Kurai eventually made it into a small cafe, where a Swanna greeted him cheerfully.

"U-uh.. h-hi.." he stammered. "Can I... uh, have some berries, possibly?" He asked nervously, pushing his only five coins at the Swanna.

"Well, sure, dearie! Don't think I've seen you around Rainfront before; what brings you here?" The Swanna asked cheerily.

Kurai's ears flattened, and a lump the size of a big apple formed in his throat. "I... uh... I..." he gulped. "Ummm... J-just... uh.... J-just p-passing through..." he finally managed to get out. When the Swanna set down the berries, he picked up the bag in his mouth and mumbled a quiet 'thank you', before practically fleeing the cafe. He raced through the town, dodging the pokemon and finally coming to the beach where he had appeared the night before.

He dove under the bush that he had spent the night under and set down his bag of berries, breathing harshly. That had been too close! Too many pokemon and too many questions! He just wasn't ready for this! He looked up at the sky, tears in his eyes. "Mom... Dad... Where are you?" he whispered, before burying his head in his paws, his whole body trembling.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4426-kurai-the-eevee#69498
» Levels of existing characters: Silverdawn: Level 12; Zorre: Level 11; Pterra: Level 7; Tropical: Level 5
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Adoption of Kurai the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption of Kurai the Eevee   Adoption of Kurai the Eevee EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Application Denied

Wanting a character for their species is not an acceptable reason for adopting a character. Beyond that, your reasoning is rather weak. What about Kurai's character do you like other than his "cuteness"? What about him is "cute" to you, specifically? Why should I believe that you really want this character and will properly take care of it and flesh it out; what connection with this character do you have that makes me believe that? Also, I believe that with practice most people could work out the disjointed English so that's really more of a small perk if anything. Please reconsider your reasonings and think this out before trying again.
Back to top Go down

Adoption of Kurai the Eevee
Page 1 of 1