Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Friendly Tension.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Friendly Tension. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A Sylveon wandered aimlessly in the dungeon, with no clear goal on what she should be doing. She was gonna get supplies. However, when she arrived, Alona has completely forgotten about bring something to carry the stuff she finds. However, Alona couldn't help forgetting stuff like that, she's a little worried about Aaron. After that Altercation back at Small pond, Aaron Looked like he was in Emotional despair. He claims he was alright, even smiling whenever she asked him a question. She knew better However. Aaron was terrified. He didn't want to be attacked when he turns, nor did he want to hurt his friend. He was at a lost on what he's supposed to do. It's rather heartbreaking to be honest.

"It's that damn Ralts fault." Alona grumbled. Joey and even Aaron claimed that she was good at comforting. However, that was all crap as far as Alona was aware. What did this Ralts do when Aaron was under this darkness influence? Instead of being a friend, She stood by her Guild morale and told the Deino that she was going to arrest him, if he were to attack. And to go as far as agreeing to beat him to death if he were to change again? No, forget her. "What he needs right now is comfort, being with his close friends. He doesn't need to be threatened like that." Noel is out in that haunted place, so she's out. Beside herself, the only Pokemon that Aaron trusted deeply was Joey. But, how will she tell the Pikachu about Aaron's situation?

Alona stopped in her tracked and rubbed her head with her feelers. She was getting a headache from thinking about all of this. She sat down on her rear, trying to ease her headache.

(20 - 10 = 10.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Az looked back at Alona, she had decided to wander into an area with ghosts, and not bring a move that can affect said ghosts. "It's alright, I can handle him alone." Az said pointing her arm at the ghost again threateningly. Az waited but the Gengar didn't move, instead if pointing its hands outward and focused the energy forming a rather threatining dark ball in front of itself, Shadow ball. Az was ready to use Shadow Sneak to get out of the way and deal some damage but something wrapped around her shoulders making her look back and see Alona saying something about giving her power, not what Az needed right now.

Instead of doing what she was going to Az used Disarming voice to quickly block the attack seeing as her other moves would not. Az quickly dove into her shadow sneak and appearing behind the Gengar, just as the Gengar turned around he got a smack in the face from one Ralts, this sent the Pokemon backwards from the super effective move but Az didn't let up after one attack, she pulled her fist back concentrating psychic energy and threw it at the Gengar. It managed to hit its mark and force the Pokemon backwards more, though still not down.

"Darn, this ones tough." Az mumbled out waiting for the next attack to come her direction
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:46 am

Alona frowned when Azeral forced the Sylveon off her, the power boosting affects cut off from the Ralts. The fact that the Ralts refuses her help pissed her off to no end. She was only trying to help, why was she being so stubborn? "I see how it is. Alright, I'll let you handle any of the feral that come in our way then, I'm going to go back to the Zigzagoon and play with him a little more. If you get poisoned somehow... Good luck with that." As soon as said her piece, Alona stormed back to the crying Zigzagoon, laying next to him to watch her 'Partner' Fight. "If she thinks that she doesn't need my help, then screw her!" Alona thought to herself. She looked over to the Zigagoon, still heartbroken from what happened. The Sylveon decided to leave him alone for now, provoking him wouldn't be the smartest idea right now, funny as it is.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:07 am

Az looked back at Alona slightly confused, the only reason Az had done that was she wasn't sure if she could of hit the Gengar with a ranged attack. It wasn't like Az flat out said I don't need your help. "Alona what are you talking abo-" Az was cut off when something punched her across the face, it was a shadow punch that sent the smaller Pokemon backwards and skidding on the ground, though that wasn't the end of the Gengars assault, he ran forward going along with the Ralts, once Az managed to recover and get up on her feet he was right next to her with a ice punch, Az wasn't able to do anything as the attack collided with her freezing a bit of her coat and sending her reeling.

Az stood staring at the Ghost type as he charged another shadow ball at her, Az quickly teleported out of the line of fire and behind the Ghost with her own confusion attack and sent it at the Gengars back. The Gengar had no time to brace for the impact and was sent to the ground, it managed to catch itself and but other then that he was vulnerable. Az hopped back and sent two more confusion attacks at him to end the fight there, sadly she wasn't able to end it seeing as he was stronger then her in power, not skill though.

It stood up and looked at Az with eyes that screamed evil, Az got back in her defensive stance and waited for the Gengar to act. She stood their watching the Pokemon glow with a pure white energy in slight confusion. Az braced herself but she should of dodged considering this attack was something she hadn't seen before, Giga impact. The Gengar charged at Az at a blinding speed using every ounce of its power to bash the Ralts away like a rag doll, Az was hit by the powerful attack and sent flying backwards, she rolled on the ground for a moment before stopping on the ground not moving.

The Gengar stood there white lines of energy pulsating though his whole body happy he seemed to of either killed the Ralts or just knocked the poor girl out, either way it was Alona next to fight. he waited for his move to wear off but Az was faster, slowly the Ralts got up head pounding arms hurting but still alive. Az punched the ground once before standing up fully. "I'm not done yet." Az said despite being weaker then this Gengar, she wasn't going to lose this match. Az couldn't let him fight Alona if he could do this much damage to her.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:34 am

Alona sighed as the fight went on. Its sucks that she couldn't even do anything to this Ghost type. She didn't even know that a ghost type would be here, so she wasn't at fault here. "Stupid... If I were of known this would happen, I wouldn't have gone here in the first place." Alona muttered to herself. She soon started to wonder, when will she learn a fairy type move? She knew she'll learn one at some point, she couldn't help but think about it. It would be a great help, that's for sure. The Sylveon then notice some kind of paper, poking out underneath the crying Pokemon. Alona took out the Paper carefully, not wanting to disturb the Zigzagoon. Upon closer examination, she realize that this was a ticket the Dojo was looking for. Apparently they're looking for someone with these tickets to learn some moves, heck even becoming a tutor.

Alona doesn't really have much use these tickets, but maybe Aaron could use it. He goes on and on about how he would love to become an Outrage tutor, all because his mother knew the move. Alona held on to the ticket. However, Alona got hit in the head suddenly by a strong force, causing her to hold her head in pain. When she looks back, she realized that the Zigagoon headbutted her. It looks like he finally snapped, and wanting to get revenge. However, he seems conflicted to attack Alona again for some reason. "You stupid-" Alona was about to tackle the Heartbroken Pokemon, but then he came up to the Sylveon and nuzzled her neck. "What the hell are you doing?! Get off me!" Alona has forgotten about it, but her cute charm affect was activated as soon as the Zigzaggon headbutted her.

Alona kept pushing the Zigazoon back, getting really annoyed by his persistence. She doesn't even realize that the Ghost type took down the Ralts and was now coming after Alona.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:45 am

Az fell on one knee and heard the ghost type start laughing at her, weak and barely able to move her body. "Shut up." Az growled out her voice colder then she would like it to be. It took Az a moment but she was able to get back up on two feet and look at the Gengar, Az was panting heavily and was tired from fighting but it was either this or leave it up to Alona, and Az didn't think she could beat this Gengar since it had a long range attack, he could just pick her off from a distance. Az started running at the Gengar her head hurting too much to use Teleport of even any of her movement skills.

As she was running the Gengar laughed and charged at her once again with a Shadow punch, Az dove to the side he wasn't using and pointed her hand at his stomach, she used confusion at close range and made the Gengar double over, Az then launched another attack at the downed opponent forcing him back with the blast. Az wasn't done though she kept throwing the confusion attack at him despite the pain in her arms.

After a bit nothing could of been seen but a large cloud of smoke where he was, Az fell to her knee and looked up seeing the fainted Pokemon stay down this time. "Good, don't know if I c. And there go my legs." Az said before collapsing fully, not fainted but really tired after taking 3 moves directly from something stronger then her she had a right to be tired.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:56 am

"Quit it, will you?!" Alona exclaimed, shoving the Zizagoon away from her. "But... I love you. I know you're that Eevee from last time, but I don't care." The Pokemon continued to go after Alona, nuzzling her when he gets the chance. "Well, I don't love you! I love Aaron! Will you Stop?!" The Zigagoon only laughed as he persists about what he was doing. "You're cute when you're angry." Alona suddenly stops resisting, letting the Zigzagoon nuzzle her non stop. Momentary anyway. "Cute when I'm angry, huh?" Alona laughed. "Trust me, I'm about to be adorable!" Alona suddenly charged her body towards the Zigzagoon, forcing him to fall to the ground once collided. This action made him snap out of his Love trance. "What? D-did I fall for that trick the demo used? Just like my sister?!" The Zigagoon sobbed again, harder than before.

Alona however, was satisfied. She looks back at the battlefield to see the Gengar defeated, while Azeral was laying face first in the ground. Once she saw that, a pang of guilt tainted her heart. "Damn it!" Alona rushed towards Azeral. Once she got there, she helped the Ralts sit up. "Sorry for what happened earlier. I really need to think before I act." Alona admitted.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:07 am

Azeral really didn't want to move, she knew this was bad for her but she just wanted to close her eyes and pass out despite the fact she was in a dungeon. Closing her eyes she heard someone curse aloud and run over to her position, she felt herself get picked up and placed in a sitting position, Az didn't know if it was Alona yet or not no matter which she hadn't the strength to argue. "It's fine..." Az said but didn't say more, she hadn't the strength to say much so she decided to do something to help with her wounds.

Az reached over to grab her bag but missed it by a lot, she tried once more and managed to get her hand in the bag and pull out a Oran berry, with little effort on her part she pulled the berry up to her mouth and ate it silently, once she was done she looked at Alona with a bit more strength then she had before. "Thanks for helping me up." Az said with no hint of anger in her voice at all.

(15)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:57 am

Alona watched as Azeral struggled to get an Oran berry out of her bag. She was about to help the Ralts out, until Azeral have finally managed to get the berry and eat it. The Sylveon was rather hungry herself. So she went over the knocked out Gengar to see if the ghost type would have some kind of food. Luckily for Alona, he was holding an apple. After prying its hands, Alona ate the apple with nice enthusiasm. After she finished with her quick meal, Alona went back to check on the Ralts. "Hey, no problem." She was glad she accepted her apology. Actually, she started to remember something. She planned on asking Azeral about this, but with what's happening to Aaron, she got completely sidetracked. "Hey Azeral... I know this isn't the best time asking you this, but can I join your team?"

(1 + 1 + 6 = 7.)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Friendly Tension. - Page 2 BiMfolZ , Friendly Tension. - Page 2 VAI8VtI

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed dice for user, Original dice code included a space in the name which resulted in none existent dice error.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:08 am

Azeral looked at Alona for a moment before looking back at nothing. "You wanna join my team? Well I guess you can join up." Azeral said seeing as she was the leader of the team. "Joey would have to agree also, we are a team after all. If you have his approval you have mine." Az said not knowing if she had talked to Joey about this or not, she hadn't been talking to Joey lately with all the stuff that has been going on with her family, she was a bit busy with other things. "Why do you want to join my team though, doesn't Aaron have a team." Az said before adding. "Not that I am trying to convince you not to join, just wondering why you would join me and Joey." Az asked in her tired voice, that Gengar was a jerk.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Friendly Tension. - Page 2 GuVLWPS , Friendly Tension. - Page 2 Z6MECRT , Friendly Tension. - Page 2 Fhtz5aO
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:54 pm

"I don't think you should worry about Joey. I already asked him when I first got into the guild." Alona explained. The Sylveon was glad she butters him up, especially when she made a bad impression of herself the first time she met him. Nevertheless, She was ready for this. she knew it was her chance to become an explorer. However, a Psychic type asked a question regarding why she didn't choose Aaron over them. "Between you and me? I despise his partner. She comes off as a drama queen to me. Plus, Joey is good friends with Aaron." She could remember Aaron's partner running off in tears due to their confession and decided to shake it off. "Anyway, I won't let you down. Thank you Azeral." Alona offered Azeral a hand shake. "Shake on it?"

(7 - 3 = 4)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Friendly Tension. - Page 2 UOYGJWn , Friendly Tension. - Page 2 Fhtz5aO
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Azeral looked back at Alona before accepting the handshake, no need to deny it unless Alona was planning on flipping the Ralts around like a rag doll, something which Az doubted would happen. Az then let go and pulled her hood back up, it had fallen off while she was fighting with the Gengar and she didn't feel normal without the hood on her head, she just never liked it. "Alright, that's enough sitting." Az said standing back up, she wobbled for a moment before steadying herself. "Getting almost beat by a feral, though I had gotten stronger then this." Az mumbled to herself mentally asking herself what was wrong with her, she should of been better then that.

(10)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:48 pm

"Alright, want to head back?" Alona asked. She made sure that the ralts was steady enough to stand before letting go of Azeral completely. Then Something caught Alona's attention. She looked over to the Zigagoon and saw that two Linone were there to comfort him. When they looked at the two girls, they sighed and went back to tending the Zigzagoon. "Heh, You have to admit, it was pretty fun to mess with him. Now come on, lets go." Alona took a few steps toward the path home before she smelled something funny. "Eww! What is this smell? its... making me all... Loopy..." Alona felt extremely tired all of the sudden. The Sylveon's legs were like jelly, struggling to stand up due to her sleepiness. "I... Guess I should..." Alona suddenly collapsed on the trap that made her fall asleep, snoring loud enough to alert the Sylveon and ralt's presence.

(4 - 3 = 1.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Azeral turned away before letting out a sigh. "If you say so." Az muttered out finding no joy in what Alona did, a broken heart was never a fun thing. Though Az had no idea how bad it was, she just figured it would be bad. "What smell?" Az asked looking back and seeing the passed out Sylveon, she quickly pulled up the bottom of her cloak to keep her from inhaling or smelling whatever it was that made the Sylveon pass out, she held one arm up to the cloth that covered her mouth and pressed it slightly harder then she should of to keep it in place.

Az walked over to the Sylveon and shook her shoulder with her free hand. if Alona woke up or not Az would look around just to make sure nothing would try and jump them while she was trying to wake Alona up. "Why does she have to snore?"

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EaYCu7Z , Friendly Tension. - Page 2 P6v4XNN
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:59 am

The Linoone took the Zigzagoon and went back to their respective homes. Alona kept on sleeping, oblivious of the fact that Azeral was shaking her awake. Her snoring soon attracted a group of Pokemon to Their location, glaring at the Ralts and the sleeping Sylveon. Fortunately, Alona's eyes shot open and force herself up from the ground. "WAIT? WHAT? WHO?" Alona Look around frantically as she saw the fires getting ready to attack. "Azeral? how long was I was out?" Alona asked. She didn't like this. She still inexperienced with fighting. If the Ralts wasn't with her, she wouldn't survive here at all. "It doesn't matter. You want to use Helping hand on you?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:19 am

Azeral looked around before releasing her grip on her coat and letting her face show once more. "A minute or two to be exact, though a group is here to fight I assume." Az said looking around, only three Pokemon from the looks of it. Az felt like this would be a nice battle and looked at Alona. "Alright then." Azeral said holding out both her arms she focused a psychic energy between the two of them and held half in both arms, once Alona was done using the helping hand Az would let the attack fly at the two Pidgey in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Tension.   Friendly Tension. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Tension.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next