Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unknown enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Unknown enemy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Hope went into the area know as Shadowhue, she looked around quickly to see if anyone had decided to go into the area, ever since that incident at the small pond Hope has been slightly madder then she normally would. "I'm not that stupid I was helping her, why'd she have to be so rude." Hope asked herself in a sad tone of voice before shaking her head quickly. "Maybe that's just the way she acts, can't blame her for that can I?" Hope questioned herself before shaking her head once more, best not to think about those thoughts for now, no point to thinking them.

Hope instead looked towards the area in front of her, she thought for a moment wondering what Levi would think of this area, since he couldn't go on land and such. Hope hit her bag making a Sitrus berry fly out, she quickly moved her head and ate the berry to restore her energy, she couldn't wait to have legs.

(22)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type remained still as he turned away for a moment. "I don't know. Maybe the fact that I have over a hundred spirits to share this stupid stone with..." he stated as he turned back.

"Hmm... It is nice, I supposed..." the spiritomb stated in response to her introduction. However due to his suspicion of somehow knowing this pokemon. He decided to give him his newly found alias that he uses with Aaron. "My name is rave, now is there something you would like assistance with by chance?" he asked in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 am

"So do all the spirits want to talk at once or something, is it just one talking one at a time?" Hope questioned, she was curious as to how a Spiritomb worked exactly, never made sense to her having over 1000 souls in a stone, what was a soul anyway this was another thing that made Hopes mind hurt.

"Not really, just talking. Talking is known to reduce the amount of stress being in a dangerous situation can cause, being in a dungeon is very dangerous." Hope said still slightly on edge about the whole random talking stone.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Raverous 17

No Data
The ghost type remained silent for a moment as the dratini named hope asked if all the spirits talk  at once or some crazy shit like that...

"Hmm, in a sense... Only the more dominant have control." the spiritomb stated plainly. He would have thought it was common sense. However, it was apparently not. As the dratini stated that talking helped reduce stress in dangerous situations. He couldn't help but chuckle at the comment. "Well, in all actuality... This darkness that looms over the land is what we should really be worried about." he stated in a slightly amused tone. "A petty dungeon like this is no problem at all. However, what this darkness has done to it... That is a different story." he said as he looked off into the distance.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Unknown enemy - Page 2 PmCnMcA , Unknown enemy - Page 2 FPf9XUO , Unknown enemy - Page 2 K2YWnDo
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:21 pm

"What about the ones that are not in control right now, 108 spirits cannot be in complete harmony right?" Hope asked curious as to how a Spiritomb functioned, it wouldn't be common knowledge to anyone who wasn't a Spiritomb, many Pokemon don't even think about how others act.

"I'm not worried, I can handle myself better then most Pokemon, I'm sure I'll be fine. What I was worried about was a random voice coming from no where, made me think I was starting to lose it." Hope said sure she could handle whatever was in this forest, if not well. That would just be it. Mental health however was something she was more worried about.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:20 am

Raverous 7

Pokemon
(1) Forretress
(1)Pinsir
(1) Venomoth
The ghost made a slight grin, "Heh, I guess we share control... Those that disagree, go elsewhere." he stated in a rather odd tone. He wasn't going to comment on anything relating to the other's that disagree. If anything, he is going to pretend that there isn't any.

"Heh, it was a little fun listening to your reaction, to be a bit honest." he stated as he started to move along the darkness. [color=#AA1155]"So, would you like some assistance while here? After all, one could say... The more, the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:27 am

Hope was about to question the whole spirit thing further but she decided at the last minute to shut her mouth, she knew she had a habit of asking a bit to much to fast so best to just shut up for now, though she didn't want to. "Alright then." Hope said mind still racing with questions but her mouth didn't ask any, she had gotten in trouble twice for running her mouth and asking things, better to just stop with that all together.

"You wouldn't of liked me freezing the place that's for sure." Hope mumbled out slightly embarrassed she decided to resort to violence to solve her problem. "Alright then, like you say the more the merrier." Hope agreed happy to have some help, not that she would really need it but you never know with what has been going on.

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Unknown enemy - Page 2 2rntvDa , Unknown enemy - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Unknown enemy - Page 2 OuMqNjP , Unknown enemy - Page 2 K2YWnDo
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:45 am

Raverous 7

Pokemon
(1) Forretress
(1)Pinsir
(1) Venomoth

Hope

Pokemon
(1) Shroomish
(1) Exeggutor
(1) Venomoth

Items
(1) Blast Seed
The ghost type let out a slight smile as she stated that it was fine to come along. Now to learn a bit about this dragon he thought to himself as he followed the dratini.

The ghost type still had that ping in his mind about somehow knowing the pokemon, or at least have seen it somewhere. He didn't like not knowing something he thought he knew. That was for certain.

Out in the distance a small shroomish had been resting in the darkness. It was in a similar spot as when Rave had been resting in his stone... Right smack in the middle of the path.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:57 am

"Well lets get going." Hope said going along the path, she noticed the Pokemon on the path and looked around, she went around it a fair distance so if it did wake up she wouldn't get blasted by an attack, though she could easily just dash away so no real problem their.

The problem was the large Pokemon that she saw out of the corner of her eye, a Exeggutor she remembered fighting two of these at the pond, this must of been where they came from considering it isn't that far, quite a distance to go just to fight someone random.

Hope waited till she was sure it was looking at her, how she knew that was the Pokemon had decided to get rid of all things regarding stealth and start blasting seeds at the Dratini trying to hit her with one of them, Hope started dashing the moment she heard the charging of the move and the sound of something going through the air. She moved using her Extreme speed but kept going closer till she was around the Pokemon, slamming her tail into him she dashed past him and around causing him to look behind him, but she wasn't there anymore.

Hope stopped in front of him and started to glow with a thin red line but she quickly stopped. "No, I'll set the forest ablaze if I do that." Hope said the red line dissapearing. While she was doing this she hadn't noticed the larger Pokemon around her attempt to stop on the Dratini, quickly moving to her side she avoided the large attack and stared at his side ready for the next attack.

(13)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:32 am

Raverous 7

Pokemon
(1) Forretress
(1)Pinsir
(1) Venomoth

Hope

Pokemon
(1) Shroomish
(1) Exeggutor
(1) Venomoth

Items
(1) Blast Seed
The ghost type followed the dratini around the sleeping pokemon. Only to wind up having to run into some giant tree of a pokemon. "You're a rather tall one aren't ya..." he said staring at the pokemon. However before anything else was said it, it started to attack hope.

"While you two are having some fun... I'll just..." the spiritomb started but before finishing he launched a beam of psychic energy at the tree. Attempting to confuse it.

Just as he did this, he failed to notice the shroomish had woken up and was a bit upset at the rude awakening. It was getting ready to spray the whole area in stun spore.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 am

Hope looked up seeing the large tree like Pokemon get hit by a psychic wave, it stumbled around for a bit before falling on its butt head spinning around before it bashed its head on the ground, Hope looked really confused, not as confused as this guy though. Hope waited but it would appear that this Pokemon wasn't going to be getting back, and he just bashed his head on the tree and knocked himself out. Confusion is weird.

Hope looked over and saw the Shroomish, scared Hope quickly ran away from the area but not before shouting. "Shroomish just woke up, move." Hope said hiding behind a tree after running away like a cowered, she didn't like status effects.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:37 am

Raverous 7

Pokemon
(1) Forretress
(1)Pinsir
(1) Venomoth

Hope

Pokemon
(1) Shroomish
(1) Exeggutor
(1) Venomoth

Items
(1) Blast Seed
The ghost type looked towards the previously sleeping shroomish and frowned. "Figures... he stated rather plainly as the stun spore was being released by the pokemon. The whole area was starting to be covered by the potent powder as the spiritomb quickly started to back away from the pokemon.

"Grr... Out of all the things, had to be stun spore..." the spiritomb hissed as he made his way next to hope. "Let's go, I ain't dealing with that midget fungi."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Hope looked at Rave then at the Shroomish, she didn't know if it was going to follow or just try to go back to sleep, either way Hope did not want to be near it. "Alright then lets go." Hope said turning and moving away from the Pokemon, she looked back once just to make sure that these Pokemon were not going to follow, the Exeggutor was still down but she didn't know of the Shroomish.

Hope turned and kept moving away, best to just not think about it and fight when she has to, or burn the forest down cause that was always a option, would solve a lot of problems also, though it would cause a bunch also.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:56 am

Raverous 7

Pokemon
(1) Forretress
(1)Pinsir
(1) Venomoth

Hope

Pokemon
(1) Venomoth

Items
(1) Blast Seed
The ghost type continued to follow the dratini along the pathway. "Any other reasons to come here... As I said before, the darkness here has done terrible things to this place. I truly do not believe you grasp how serious the changes it has done..." the spiritomb stated ever so calmly.

"The pokemon that are affected by this, are even more of a monster than..." Raverous started but stopped. Realizing he almost slipped up there. "Outlaws that won't stop at anything to get what they wish, including murder." he finished after quickly fixing the gap he made.

((I wanted to add this dialog because of the new rule changes... See the August update 2015))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:53 am

Hope looked at Rave as he talked. "I don't have another reason, do you always need a reason to do something you like to do?" Hope asked Rave. "I know what this has done to the Pokemon around here and the Ferals, I know that it makes them insane, crazed and strangely more powerful and harder to take down." Hope said knowing where she was going with this. "But so what, it's something that is happening, it's weird but it's happening and I have to learn to deal with it. Who knows how long this will last. Could be forever could end tomorrow."

"This is just something you have to learn to deal with, it's the same everywhere so might as well give it a shot rather then sit around and do nothing." Hope said hoping that little speech answered his question and would stop further questions on what she was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Raverous 7

Pokemon
(1) Forretress
(1)Pinsir
(1) Venomoth

Hope

Pokemon
(1) Venomoth

Items
(1) Blast Seed
The spiritomb looked towards the dragon type as if it was crazy. "You have no idea..." he grumbled as he continued to follow her lead. "Just know, I am not planning on going through that shit again." he said coldly as he looked out into the distance.

After traveling some ways out into the forest. Keeping pace with the dratini for the time being. He spotted a pair of glowing red eyes in a bush nearby. He stopped for a moment as here stared at the bush. The eyes quickly disappearing with a rustling within the bushes.

"Hmmm... Keep your eyes open. Something is here." the dark ghost type stated as he continued to follow wherever the dratini was going to head. If it decided to stay, he would stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown enemy   Unknown enemy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown enemy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next