Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:11 am

My laptop apparently has a dead battery cell in it. So now it needs to be taken in to be looked at and hopefully fixed. Thankfully we still have a warranty~
Anyways, currently I have NO idea when we'll be sending the laptop in to be looked at and at most when it does get sent in, we're looking at a month. My mother says that she'll let me use her computer, but she's probably going to be booting me off at random so If I am on and I suddenly disappear, that's why.

Concerning posts, they will probably be shorter than usual until I get used to a new keyboard....a loud...large keyed...bright...hard to type on...sticky keyed....keyboard....*shivers*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:36 am

*Smiles evilly as he cracks knuckles and gets ready to type a post*
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:50 am

NO PLS I BEG YOU-*shot*

Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:28 pm

NO KAT DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH ALL OF THESE CRAZY FREAKS!!!!... Oh wait, you're one of the crazy people...

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:31 pm

IT HAS BEGUN

Well it began a few days ago...but I thought I should at least update/bump this so people who didn't see, see.

My posts are most likely going to be SIGNIFICANTLY shorter or longer. I am unsure because of the difference in my computer's screen size. I apologize for the lack of length or too much length but the home computer's screen is significantly smaller and I feel like the post is "complete" earlier than usual (or later). I'll still be on frequently according to my mom, but there may be times where I just suddenly disappear for the rest of the day. |D

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:27 pm

You could always check using a word counter. /shot
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 pm

ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK MY LAPTOP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity
Page 1 of 1