Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

Poké : 1800

SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

In the bustling upbeat atmosphere of Grassveil Town, A tiny yellow lizard could be seen emerging from the outskirts, an uneasy look on her face. She slowly paced herself farther into village, humming softly in approval when more of it came into view. This seems like an ideal rest stop... Mim thought, her expression loosening up. Perhaps someone will actually help me around here. The little pokèmon began to subconsciously scratch at her stomach, as she felt painfully out of place. It felt odd walking back into an area like this, especially since she had been chased out of one not to long ago. Do I look suspicious? I don't think so..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 pm

((FEEL TIME))

"A-a dojo, huh? I don't think I'll be THAT strong... I haven't even won a battle yet..." Azalea looked out to the Forest opening finally. Right, I have my own way now. I can set up my own path. I'm in control. ...I wish. I still don't even know me. Even if the incident from the forest doesn't account for me today, I still don't feel strong or confident enough. I feel puny and weak, still... But I probably shouldn't dwell on that for too long, though. Figure it out later, anyways. The plant Pokemon nodded to herself in understanding.

"I'll figure something out. But thank you for listening to me though. Not a whole lot of Pokemon do that, to be honest. They must think I'm some kind of joke or a brat or something. Urgh... those kinds of Pokemon make me so mad, it gives me this big headache and before you know it, everything's being tossed around!" She was going on a tangent now and didn't even care. Mim has opened up the chattery side of Azalea and thus, is probably in for some lengthy talks. "Like, how can a Pokemon even do that? Is patience really something that thins out so fast? I don't get it at all. Don't they know that it's rude to do that? No manners, almost no one's got any manners at all. Just thinking about it gives me this headache, ugh...."
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:17 pm

The Helioptile reclined back onto her palms as the Budew began to speak. Though it seemed she would blabber on for quite some time, Mim did not seem to mind. She stared and listened intently, responding with an agreeing nod or hum at the end of each sentence. It began to click as to why the small Pokemon was constantly so grouchy.

"Hah, I couldn't agree more. Mons with zero patience really used to get on my nerves. But..." They still kinda do...The wanderer thought, looking down at her acquaintance and gently patting her on the back. "They aren't worth fussing over." A small smile took shape on Mim's face. "They'll regret it in a few years time. Trust me." Although a bit skeptical of the Budew before, Mim was willing to give a friendship another chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Azalea seemed to have finally finished her tirade, and let out a heavy exhale. How is it that such a small Pokemon can be filled with such anger all the time, not even Azalea knew. But she did know that it felt very nice to let some of the steam out. She finally feels a little calm, and clamped her bud a bit. She felt her back being pat and she finally for once let out a small smile. "Keh heh heh, are you thinking about getting revenge back at them one day? Only after I evolve and get super strong, I'll do it. I swear, I'll really do it, heheh~" Azalea fancied the idea of getting stronger and bigger one day and then having the power to do whatever she wanted! It sounded really, truly splendid, especially if she has friends to back her up. Revenge~!

"You know, you're a very wise Pokemon. Has anyone ever told you this? You must've been through some dirt to get that kind of wisdom. And you're probably really strong, too. I'm kind of jealous now!" Not of the fact that Mim's been through so much, but the fact that she came so... okay. At least compared to her. Azalea's felt like an internal boiling mess for a while now, but Mim seems like she's completely thrown all of her worries and negativity out the window. How? How can I do that?
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:11 am

Mim shrugged, a smirk appearing and replacing her once calm expression. "Mmm. Maybe. But you didn't hear it from me~" She replied, tone changing into a playfully inoccent voice. The response was followed by quiet, though amused laughter. It felt nice to finally sit and converse with someone else, especially when you've been wandering by yourself for days at a time. Mim had not realized how much she had missed this feeling. It made her wonder if having Grassveil as just a temporary stop was actually a good idea...

Now's not the time to be thinking about that. After all, you just got here. Why not enjoy it? Beginning to feel rather upbeat, Mim swung her legs to and fro off the side of the haystack. It felt good to make another Pokemon smile. At her friend's following words, Mim averted her gaze to the left and reached a hand behind her neck to rub it embarrassingly. "Heh, I wish. I don't got very great moves to begin with." She replied with a nervous chuckle, obviously flattered by the Budew's complements. "Guess I have gone through some stuff, though. But, it doesn't really matter no more. I got better A better future ahead of me." Chuckling at the last remark, the Helioptile finally pulled her gaze back onto the smaller Mon, cracking a larger smile. "Say, I don't ever recall asking why you came to Grassveil. Mind if I do?" Mim asked, her tone sounding more joyous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:23 am

The Budew before Mim got a smirk of her own. It was starting to sound like this Helioptile's been through some dirty work before now! Would that mean she officially has a partner in crime now who's got some experience? Azalea fancied that idea. Imagine that, the two of them taking the world on! Well... that would take a lot of work first, though. So, so much work. But that would be so cool! ...Even if I can't do it now... I'm too small still... I gotta grow bigger and stronger before that happens.

Azalea's body twisted up to face the Helioptile as she commented on her 'moves'. This made the Budew remember something her parents had told her once. "Well... I heard that it's not about the weapons or powers you have, but it's about how you use them. My mother told me that a while ago. That creativity in situations will get you good results or something like that. I don't really get it, though..."

Although that last question made the Budew's eyes 'open' a bit, revealing two very small red dots for pupils under heavy eyelids. Her smile didn't waver, but it did make her respond a little hesitantly. "Oh... that. Well... my parents told me to head over here. I don't know why though, maybe they got tired of my grouchiness or something. They said that I should find out what I wanna do with my life. So now I'm trying to find what I should start to practice and excel in, I guess."

((Surprise I'm alive :DDD))
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:34 am

Eeey <3 ))

The Helioptile stared out into the beginnings of Pecha Forest while listening to the advice Azalea's parents gave her. A content smile was plastered onto her face. Hmm...interesting. But that's good to know I guess. She thought, wondering of ways she could put Camouflage to use on the battle field. It seemed a bit absurd, considering how her father never decided to bring it up, at least not on how to use it during combat. Eh, probably not. A move like that doesn't deal any damage.

Apon hearing her question being answered, Mim turned to look at the Budew, eyes widening at the sight of her actual pupils. "Heh, I didn't know you could do that. Pretty..." She muttered, voice quite low in volume. It wasn't until she realized her friend was still talking that Mim finally regained awareness.

"Huh? Oh! Well, I bet somewhere there's somewhere in Grassveil that provides teachings. Hah, maybe like an actual dojo?" Mim nudged at the Budew with her shoulder and laughed, referring to her previous pep talk. "To be honest, I wouldn't mind signing up for something like that. If I did, i'd finally be able to settle down. Wandering down the road has taken loads of my energy.. " Mim said, falling back onto the haystack and releasing a heavy sigh. "On second thought, training in a dojo must be twice as hard." The Helioptile scoffed at herself. "Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2