Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

Poké : 1800

SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT Empty
PostSubject: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:35 am

In the bustling upbeat atmosphere of Grassveil Town, A tiny yellow lizard could be seen emerging from the outskirts, an uneasy look on her face. She slowly paced herself farther into village, humming softly in approval when more of it came into view. This seems like an ideal rest stop... Mim thought, her expression loosening up. Perhaps someone will actually help me around here. The little pokèmon began to subconsciously scratch at her stomach, as she felt painfully out of place. It felt odd walking back into an area like this, especially since she had been chased out of one not to long ago. Do I look suspicious? I don't think so..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:27 am

For Azalea, Grassveil Town was first on the mental list of -officially- faraway towns to check out. What she was doing here, she honestly had no idea. She needed something to do in her life and she needed somewhere to start. And you probably need to make friends, too. Shut up!, she mentally hissed to herself. If only she had the answers to her life! Aaargh! I don't want to open a tea shop and I SUCK at fighting! What am I supposed to do! Just existing won't cut it, at least not for Azalea. Perhaps she just felt overwhelmed and lost, considering her smallness and youth.

It was all so infuriating to her, not knowing what to do. Being alone from now on. Being tiny and angry. Not knowing where to go or what this town's like and aaaaack everything is just painted black right now! She kept walking forward, lost in thought and gritting her grainy teeth. Eventually, her train of thought came back to her. Forcefully. She walked facefirst into a Helioptile's back. "Gaaah!" She grunted as she fell onto her back and cursed the Legendaries. She stared up at the sky, feeling defeated before she's even begun.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Aaahh sorry!! Tablet died last night ;w;))

While in the midst of her thoughts, a hard and sudden thump from behind startled Mim back into reality. "Sorry, Sorry!" She instinctively shouted, stumbling forward for a few more paces before regaining her balance again. Afterwards, the yellow Pokemon finally turned around to get a look at who she had bumped into. "Oh, sorry about that. Didn't think Id get in your way.." Mim said, a nervous giggle bubbling from her throat. She quickly ran to the other's side and was hesitantly about to reach out a hand before stopping herself. Oh yeah... Mim thought, before simply grabbing either sides of the smaller Pokemon and pulling her back onto her feet. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:58 pm

((Haha, that's okay. I think I'll be busy throughout the day and post replies when I can so it's all cool XD No need to wait for me! :3))

Azalea immediately heard a flurry of apologies right after she had metaphorically given up. Soon the culprit itself shown its face to Azalea. A Helioptile, was it...? Her desert Pokemon knowledge wasn't all that polished or refreshed as of lately but she was certain that they were Electric types. She saw the Helioptile about to reach her hand out to her and Azalea's expression immediately hardened, looking like she was about to explode for a second. But luckily, she decided against it and picked her up instead. Yeah, that's what I thought, she thought to herself. Her sour expression resumed back on her face as she stood up again.

"I'm fine." She squinted up at the Helioptile and her imaginary shoulders sank more. "You should watch where you're going, really." She mumbled under her breath. She walked around the Helioptile and noticed the humble, though bustling town, from the shops to the large tower in the distance. "This is Grassveil, right? It's so... big... and dirty. Do you know this place?" Maybe I can get a free tour guide... Maybe even a free place to stay for the night. Oh Arceus, where am I going to go stay for the night? Think about that later, find out more about the Helioptile for now.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:49 am

Mim felt her chest sink at seeing the Budew's split second look of anger. Oh no. Did I get on someone's nerves already? She thought to herself, responding to the other's ignorance with an awkward shrug. "Yeah, yeah. My bad..." Mim muttered, giving the back of her neck a rough scratch. Her eyes wandered with the grass type's and glazed over more parts of the town. "What? Oh, no. Not at all. I just got here in fact." The helioptile turned herself and walked back to the Budew's side. Did I just run into another newcomer? Mim asked herself, her tail idly brushing side to side over the ground. Huh. What are the odds of that? If only I new more 'bout her... Probably wouldn't make things so awkward. "I'm guessing you're new here to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:23 am

"Oh great. I just got here. Not sure what to do and where I can stay. I was gonna see what this town has." Azalea explained herself. Perhaps, something will stick out to me and I can figure out what to do with myself. "Were you gonna do the same thing?" Might as well go together. Azalea wouldn't say it out loud but this town had a nice vibe to it, despite its filth and size. That tower did make her a little curious though. What would a town need a tower like that for?
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:38 am

"Yeah, pretty much." Mim responded dully, adding in a gentle shrug. Her eyes suddenly widened a bit when the idea finally occurred to her. Leaning closer to the Budew, she asked, "Would it maybe be alright if I tagged along?" The Helioptile's tail calmly lashed about behind her, the thought of exploring Grassveil with another wanderer liftted some of the anxiousness she felt. Mim turned her head back to the village, realizing that the atmosphere didn't feel as tense as the one near the canyon. Perhaps this would go smoothly after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:48 am

Azalea wasn't actually expecting the Helioptile to catch on almost immediately. She appreciated that this Pokemon was not clueless to her subtle hinting. "Sure, I guess. But don't expect me to know where anything is? I'm not a tour guide or anything." She said, almost immediately expecting her to assume she knew where to go. Does this make me leader then...? She then decided after looking around that standing around will do nothing. "Alright, then I guess follow me?" This can only go so well...

She began her... -march- forward, looking around. The town itself was pretty humble, lots of Pokemon bustling about. She noticed that this part of town was mostly shops, but she could also see a police station in the distance and a large tree off to the side that looked like it had some work being done on it. It was fairly interesting, much better than the little village her parents moved to. She nodded in firm approval. She then addressed the Helioptile. "Who are you anyways? And where did you come from, the middle of nowhere?"

Honestly, if she answered 'yes', then that'd make something the two of them would share in common. Azalea seemed to be marching around various paths or 'streets' in the town checking every building out.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:23 am

The slightest smile appeared on Mim's face as her company continued to proceed down the road. "Fair enough." She said with yet another shrug before bounding off after the small grass type. As long as i'm not wandering on my own.

With a more loose walk, Mim strode through the foreign village. Her eyes were wide with curiosity; glazing across every marvel and oddity there was to behold in that part of Grassveil. All the while, she followed her smaller companion at a very close distance. Too close, in fact. Mim could feel the claws on her toes gently poking at the back of the Budew's stubby feet. The wanderer had not even muttered a sorry, as she was so distracted by the many stalls and various pokemon around them. Apon hearing the question, Mim's attention was finally caught.

"Huh-oh, yeah. Basically. Desert's basically the middle of nowhere." The lizard replied, placing a hand on her chest as she continued. "The name's Mim. You?" She asked. Feels kinda weird talking this much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:23 am

These buildings seemed nice, although they WERE rather large and imposing, which Azalea didn't really appreciate. She hated everything being so much larger than her. Not to mention especially when she's unable to even move around much with her stocky, stubby, unflexible body. She huffed away another mental anger streak in her mind, and noticed a warmth behind her that made her shiver a bit. This Helioptile was too close for her comfort, feeling claws hit the back of her feet. She grit her teeth, baring with it for now. This lizard Pokemon is annoying me..., she thought to herself.

However, though, her question WAS answered with good timing so it was a good distraction. Oh! She IS from the middle of nowhere. Well, that makes two. For a moment, she wondered how Pokemon can even survive in a desert. There's no rain! And it's harsh sun all day all the time! And Mim was her name. She didn't think much of it. "My name's Azalea. Like the flower. My parents like flowers. They are flowers. I'm from the middle of nowhere: Forest Edition. Somewhere way up north and you'll never find it because I can't remember where it even is now."

Azalea picked up her pace and lifted her feet so that she doesn't trip over anything and she noticed that Grassveil had multiple exits, probably to go to different areas or nearby towns. And that imposing tower from a distance away was getting closer and closer to them. She has decided that'll be the last thing to check. "I'm trying to find out what to do with my life. ....and also how to evolve." Wait, why am I blabbing all of this to her of all Pokemon? What, it's not like just chatting and having smalltalk with someone is going to kill you. Shut up, self, I can handle myself and she's not even my friend or anything like that. Who would even want me as a friend?
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:08 am

The helioptile listened intently to the Budew's response, then sowly began to nod in an understanding  manner. Well, for something so pretty you certainly seem like a handful.

That's cool. Way better than the desert." Mim replied, her stare no longer captured by the hustling and bustling atmosphere  surrounding them. Her head turned apon hearing that word, evolve. She had not thought about evolution for quite some time. She had almost forgotten she could. Aw man, what I wouldn't do to get rid of these... The small lizard thought, giving one her ears a subconcious, gentle tug. Before Mim lost herself to the thrilling thoughts and fantasies about being in her final evolution, she first had to answer the second part of the Budew's response.

"Oh. Well, it ain't so hard. Least that's what my da' told me." Mim said, stretching her thin arms out behind her head. "All you gotta do is train a whole lot. Though I don't think you can really do that here..." She craned her neck to look over their surroundings one last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:20 pm

There have been much too many times when Azalea had fantasized about having two long arms as a Roselia and then proceeding to pimpslap all those who have made fun of her or undermined her. But sadly at this point, it felt like a pipe dream honestly. She thrown herself at a Leaf Stone before and tried her best to train. (It didn't go well at all.) But eventually she had asked her parents what she was doing wrong. They said she needed to be content with herself to evolve. But how?! How am I supposed to feel that?! I'll never like me like this, I wanna be like Mom and Dad, or like everyone else. Rrrrrrr....

That thought tangent soured her only more before the Helioptile began to speak again. When did you become my life coach? She thought bitterly and irritated. Her usual frown didn't change at all though. She turned around and looked and sighed. The only place we haven't exactly checked out was that Tower, she thought to herself. She made her way slowly towards the entrace of Pecha Forest but not leaving town. She looked around until she saw a stack of hay and she flipped herself onto it.

"If only it were that easy. But life ain't easy and apparently I evolve by feeling happy or content or whatever." The look of sourness on her face was a dead giveaway towards how she felt towards that.
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 am

Buddy you're gonna need something harder than flower arms to bitchslap someone))

As the Budew threw herself apon the stack of hay, A slow, sneaking suspicion began to creep up over the Helioptile that noticed how bitter her company was. She didn't think much of it at first, seeing as how the obvlious 'helping hand' gesture she tried to pull off got on the other's nerves, so it was reasonable to see why she would've been irritated. But now, as Mim finally took notice of the frown that constantly clung to that small face, her feelings on the flower pokemon slowly began to worsen. She can't seriously still be feeling offended by the hand thing? Mim thought desperately to herself.

With a more hesitant motion, Mim walked over to the Budew's rest stop. And as if to purposely make matters worse, this 'Azalea' then begins to negatively blabber about evolution. The lizard held back a scoff. Is she serious? Mim asked herself, baffled by the grass type's way of thought.

"Well then, how hard could that be? I don't know about you, but coming to this town means that i've begun a fresh start. I'm starting a new life now, my OWN life. Knowing that the things I worried about back home don't matter anymore..." Mim silenced herself, her calm gaze drifting out onto the pretty scenery of Pecha Forest. "Just lifts a lot of weight off my shoulders..." She let out a large exhale before glancing back over to her acquaintance. "Surely that has to make you feel at least somewhat content?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:13 am

((LISTEN HERE, SHE WOULD HAVE POISON STINGERS IN THOSE FLOWERS))

Azalea sat where she promptly placed herself earlier, not moving an inch, but staring down at the Helioptile. (She had to admit though, climbing onto this hay stack was pretty impressive though. Well, at least to her.) She was listening contently to the lizard Pokemon and even though she stayed sour and frowny most of the time, she was soaking in her words like a fresh sponge. The advice she was getting did kinda put things in a new perspective, but that may be because she simply has not gotten advice about her situation before. Her expression softened.

"Well... yeah. It does make everything new and exciting and fresh, to be honest. But... u-uhhh.... eerr..." Come on, Azalea! Don't lose this Pokemon now, she's actually listening to you! When was the last time a Pokemon did that before and not shrug you off?! And her advice is solid! Smart Pokemon! Azalea's face began to tint with color just slightly as she looked at her feet. "Uh-uhh, well, um, this is kinda my first time being, uh, alone. And that kind of... scares me. And..... I don't know. I feel like the weight kinda just carries around with me. Well, bad stuff did happen back home but I don't really know how to forget it..."

Azalea didn't look back up at the Helioptile, but kicked her stubby feet in the air back and forth. She wasn't used to telling this much about herself but she honestly didn't want to stay alone in a new town, by herself. She wasn't exactly comfortable with sharing this much or even talking in general but if it meant connecting with another Pokemon and actually having someone to talk to regularly and actually listened to her, then she'd probably do it again.

((WHO'S READY TO FEEL, I'M READY TO FEEL))
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:49 am

(not ready nOT READY)

Mim was silent as the Budew slowly began to open up to her, the wide and fixed stare obviously indicating her attentiveness to the flower pokemon. Alone...and scared. The words brought back the bitter memory of her brother's departure. The thought of how much anger and disappointment he would've been boiling in,and how utterly hopeless and isolated little Mim felt afterwards. The guilt of his parting yet again washed over the Helioptile, who's expression saddened for a split second before disappearing with a deep inhale.

Mim met her acquaintance's response with silence, as she positioned herself and sat back apon the same haystack with a quick hop. "I can relate. Being on my own as scared me out of my wits. It's probably just as scary for everyone. But...it also means that you're free now. You don't have anyone trying to set up your path for you, it's just you. And i'm pretty sure you know yourself better than anybody." She looked down at the smaller pokemon. "There's a lot of stuff you regret doing in the past. But the thing is, you still have plenty of opportunity to make up for it. You weren't that strong growing up? That's okay. With enough effort, you'll probably be owning your own dojo in a years." The Helioptile turned her head yet again and stared blankly out into the distance. "The mistakes back then don't make out who you are. It's all up to you. You're in control of your own story."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT   SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT Empty

Back to top Go down

SMALL CHILD WHO NEEDS AN ADULT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next