Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Old Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel stepped into the darkness of the ruin, she waited a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness before walking onward. "Alright lets get moving." Noel said looking around the ruin, she was slightly sad Aaron couldn't see the ruin, looked really cool. "Just be careful, i heard from a friend that there was a trap that almost crushed him, if anything does happen i can just smash through it just pay attention to the noise." Noel said meaning stone on stone, anything like that cause that would normally mean that something was going to try and crush them, and that is no good.

Noel reached in her pack and pulled out a stick, she then grabbed a random rock and bent down for a moment, she placed the stick in a small hold and bashed the rocks against one another near the rock, this took a bit but she managed to light the stick on fire. This made a small torch that showed Noel the ruins.

(52)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:55 am

"Heh, trust me it ain't easy to make me break, hell almost just got crushed and I'm still kicking." Noel said with a smirk but what Aaron said next warranted a softer look from the Lucario. "I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you, I'd risk it all to save you, I'll never let something bad happen to a friend I can promise that. Even if i have to beat the tar out of you to do it." Noel said seeing as how she just risked death in order to make sure Aaron didn't get crushed, she was serious. "Though with that awkward laugh can't help but think you meant more about what you said before then you lead on." Noel joked teasing the Deino for her own enjoyment, it was also to get them to stop talking about this.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 am

Aaron's head continued to rest on Noel's side, Absorbing what Noel is telling him with glee. She'll protect him, like he'll protect her. Aaron feel like he could tell Noel everything about himself, even his secret if she so ask. He would admit that the part where she would beat him up if he gone insane made Aaron shiver, he was still grateful. "Thank you Noel..." Aaron said silently. "I... Love you." He thought to himself. However, realization stuck Aaron like getting hit by Outrage when he both realize what he said, as well as what Noel asked of him. He was acting very strange too. getting near her, resting his head on her, hinting that he had a crush on her, he even his chest and Mind felt the same as being with Alona, only not as powerful. With a Yelp, Aaron panicked and got off of Noel's side. "Uh..." Aaron cheeks was crimson read at this point. "Well the truth is... I... Kinda... Have..." Aaron gulped. How will she react to this? "A.... crush... on you..." Aaron flinched, expecting some backlash from Noel.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:45 am

Noel kinda just stared at Aaron for a moment, she then pointed to herself slightly not getting why Aaron would say that. "Me?" Noel asked seeing as how Aaron had talked about Alona and all that junk, now here he was saying he had a crush for Noel, Make up your mind. "Aaron, I'm sorry but i don't feel the same way." Noel said in a neutral expression, she knew one thing about this love thing, and that was people didn't want to be flat out told no. Other then that she was clueless. "You're a great friend and a ally but that's all i see you as, and all i think I'll ever see you as." Noel told him still retaining her neutral tone.

"Plus you got Alona waiting for ya, can't have a crush on me while you're with her, she'd beat the tar outta you."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 am

Aaron smiled as he was rejected by Noel. Truthfully, he already knew what she was going to say about that, so no damage had been done. "Fair enough I suppose. It does make my choice hell of a lot more easier now." Thank Goodness Alona isn't his girlfriend yet, otherwise with her personality, she would no doubt beat him up harshly. Speaking of the Eevee, how was she doing nowadays? Wait, he was getting ahead of himself. "Your right... I need to tell her that I love her. It just... I didn't know why I told you I had a crush on you. I guess that was instinct on my part." Aaron smiled wryly. "Are you good to go? Your not hurt or anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:07 am

"Other then a headache and the fact i can't see out my left eye cause of this bandage I'm good." Noel said in a none serious tone, she had already told Aaron it wasn't his fault so no need to lie. "Lets get moving." Noel said getting up checking her pack to see if anything was crushed too badly, luckily for her it wasn't. "And you're lucky you hadn't already told Alona, dunno much on this sort of subject but that warrants a arse kicking if I'm correct." Noel said with a laugh before waiting for Aaron to move.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:23 am

"Alright good." Aaron smiled. He was glad that despite what happened, Noel was OK. He also got up off the ground, picking up his bag while he was at it. He Followed Noel, passing a Gravelerock on his way. The way Noel worded her next sentence made Aaron's heart miss a beat. "Yeah, I am, am I? With that anger of hers, I know for the fact she'll do some humiliating things to me if I were to be her mate." With the way she beat that Zigzagoon last time, he really didn't want to suffer from that himself. "Though that kinda made me worry though, is she gonna hurt me every time I get her mad? You know what? It'll hurt, but being with her will be worth it."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 am

"I'm sure it will be worth it, though can't really say much don't know her well enough to make a point." Noel admitted knowing almost next to nothing about Alona, beside that she was a Eevee slightly rude and apparently had anger problems she knew nothing of the Eevee. "Like i said I dunno much about this subject, but I'm quite sure she won't beat you too bad, wouldn't be right to beat up someone you lo- ..." Noel stopped her mind falling back to that one memory in the back of her mind, she shook her head semi violently and sighed. "Ya I'm sure she wouldn't." Noel muttered out and continued walking.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Old Ruin - Page 3 BVWy4b7 , Old Ruin - Page 3 T1Q4hEu , Old Ruin - Page 3 UGNVILz , Old Ruin - Page 3 LxrPlWu , Old Ruin - Page 3 UGNVILz , Old Ruin - Page 3 LxrPlWu , Old Ruin - Page 3 UGNVILz , Old Ruin - Page 3 9CkL9nE , Old Ruin - Page 3 AVqKWKj , Old Ruin - Page 3 UGNVILz
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:44 am

"Eh well... I think seeing her fight when she is angry will give you enough info about her personality." Aaron told Noel. When as Noel kept on talking, Aaron noticed that Noel stopped talking abruptly. She spoke again like nothing happened, But Aaron was concerned. "Noel, Are you sure you are alright? I don't want to force you into walking until I know your better, alright?" Aaron insisted. He didn't want Noel to fall unconscious on him. Before he could do anything else, He could smell one feral, being oblivious to the other feral that was invisible to him. "Heh, great. The moment I got used to the smell around here, I smell a feral coming at us. Noel, I want you to lay down and rest, I'll handle it." Aaron told Noel. He then got to his battle postition and waited for the Durant to come.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 am

"Nah I just, remembered something." She said then shook her head. "Forget about it." Noel told him before looking at the Durant, Noel decided to let Aaron handle this one, it was a one on one fight so he could handle himself for now. Noel did what she normally did and leaned on the wall with one of her legs up against the wall, she watched Aaron before a small ghost Pokemon floated near Noel, she turned her head and saw the Pokemon but it didn't seem aggro so she didn't make a move to attack it.

(26)

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:03 am

The Durant Rush towards Aaron, using it mouth like Pincher in attempted to bite Aaron. The mandible started to glow, closing in on the Deino, however he accidentally stumbled backward to his rear, swiftly dodging the attack. Aaron doesn't seem to realize how luck he had gotten, as that very move was called Guillotine. Aaron got back up to his feet, laughing at his own mistake. "Whoops, OK, let fight for real." Aaron rushed at the Steel type, both of them trying to bite each other and at the same time dodging. Eventually however, the Durant have manage to bite into the Deino's chest, using the move called Bug Bite. With a cry of pain, Aaron knelled down, as he was weak to this move.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:11 am

Noel closed her eyes and waited for this fight to be over, if anything bad happens she'd snap her eyes open and instantly intervene but now it was ok. The Durant let out a small laugh as it charged at Aaron once more, it raised up a leg and it glowed with some energy, this was a move fury cutter, he had to hit Aaron with it more then once for it to do anything but that would be worth it. Sadly this Pokemon was male so Aaron wouldn't get out of this one with just a attract. Noel opened her eyes watching the fight once more.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:03 am

Aaron sighed in relief as the Bug type lets go of Aaron's chest. However, he realize the Durant was about to do another attack. Aaron knew he couldn't dodge it and instead took the the blows. Each time the Durant stuck the Deino, Aaron grunted painfully, using the last of his move energy in hopes he could finish the Durant quickly. Aaron slowly charged his focus Blast, letting the Bug type have his way with him before backing off when the Bug type ended his attack. Aaron took a deep breath. He had one shot with this, he didn't want to waste it. When the opportunity arise, Aaron fired his Focus Blast. He then prayed to Arceus that the attack connected.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:07 am

The Durant stopped its assault out of breath from the several moves he had done against the Deino. It had hoped its attacks left the Pokemon stunned enough to allow the Pokemon to catch his breath but sadly that wasn't in his favor, the attack came and hit the Durant in the head forcing it backwards and caused it to skid on the ground for a few moments. It tried to get up but couldn't because of how tired it was from the assault plus the damage the attack had done, it was done fighting this Deino despite having the upper hand for a moment.

Noel smiled, it appeared Aaron had gotten stronger, even enduring those moves was a great sight.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:49 am

Aaron wish came true. He heard his attack connect to his foe, causing it to crash onto the ground, sliding a few feets away from Aaron. The Deino gave a few moment to determine whatever or not the Durant was still kicking. After a few minutes, He assumed he have knocked the feral out and grinned. However, he also collapse himself, exhausted from using too many of his moves as well as getting hit a lot. "I... can't really fight anymore... I'm too tired to continue." Aaron laughed to himself. "At least we don't have to deal with anymore feral." He had hoped. He would really like to go back to the guild now. He doesn't know if he could continue training anymore, he was at his limit.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:06 am

Noel walked over to Aaron, her ghost friend had left after the battle was over. Maybe it just enjoyed watching battles or something. "Ya, I'll let you rest for a moment then we can find the other exit." Noel said standing near Aaron, she was fine with just standing around for Aaron to catch his breath. Noel closed her eyes and crossed her arms, she let out a small sigh wondering why this happened exactly, just bad luck it would seem. Noel reached up and touched her head, flinching from the touch she lowered her arm and went back to her standing position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ruin
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next