Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Old Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 am

Noel stepped into the darkness of the ruin, she waited a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness before walking onward. "Alright lets get moving." Noel said looking around the ruin, she was slightly sad Aaron couldn't see the ruin, looked really cool. "Just be careful, i heard from a friend that there was a trap that almost crushed him, if anything does happen i can just smash through it just pay attention to the noise." Noel said meaning stone on stone, anything like that cause that would normally mean that something was going to try and crush them, and that is no good.

Noel reached in her pack and pulled out a stick, she then grabbed a random rock and bent down for a moment, she placed the stick in a small hold and bashed the rocks against one another near the rock, this took a bit but she managed to light the stick on fire. This made a small torch that showed Noel the ruins.

(52)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:38 pm

Unlike Noel, Aaron didn't have to adjust to the darkness, considering he was blind. "Heh, don't need to worry about that Noel, I'm blind, remember? I won't have any problem hearing anything. Hell, I could smell If I had too." Aaron smirked. The Deino was shivering however. Falling into a pool of water recently can do that to you. Aaron shook off his soaked fur.It It helped, but he could still feel the water dripping off of him. It was cold, and Every Pokemon know that Dragon type can't stand the cold. Luckly, Aaron noticed a smell of fire Noel made and stood really close to her in hopes that the fire would warm him. Perhaps to close. Aaron didn't realize it, but he was literary resting Against Noel's leg. "Its really chilly, you don't mind if I stay close do you do you? I just need to warm up for a bit, dry the water off."

(21- 15 = 6.)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Noel looked back and saw Aaron, she had the torch cause she couldn't see but running into that water must of been harsh, even she didn't like getting wet too much. "Sure jsut stay near the fire, not too near cause even if you are resistant to it you can still catch on fire, and that is never fun." Noel said never personally being on fire herself, though she would imagine it would suck. Noel held the torch a bit close though not close enough to set Aaron on fire, no matter how funny that would be it'd also be really rude. "Just tell me when you're ready to go." Noel said using her Aura Sense to slightly look ahead, best to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Aaron nodded. The fire was small, so it didn't really offer much. However, it was still something to keep himself warm. "Thanks noel, I appreciate it. And don't worry, I don't think the fire will hurt me real bad." Aaron reassured Noel. He gave it a few minutes to dry himself off. A new dungeon he never been before. Its a shame he couldn't see what it look like. But what could he do? Aaron was curious though. Want kind of loot will they find here? What kind of ferals? One way to find out and the Deino was excited. After time has past, Aaron a little warmer. He was still cold, but it was a lot more tolerable now then it was before. "Alright, I think I'm dry enough. Lets get going alright?" Aaron allowed Noel to take the lead as usual and followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 pm

"Alright then lets get moving." Noel said looking around the dimly lighted area, nothing of real importance except some scribbles on the walls that didn't make much sense to her, she didn't tell Aaron about them since she doubted they'd make sense to anyone. "Just follow the leader and we'll be safe, ya know unless we explode." Noel said in a small joking tone, it would suck to be blown up but meh. Noel was slightly worried about something though, she wanted to test her move but she doubted firing a few explosive Aura attacks would be a great idea.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Old Ruin XZtbtwA , Old Ruin XZtbtwA , Old Ruin IOz0489 , Old Ruin QWpnkuM , Old Ruin RZQtKh9
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Aaron kept his pace with Noel, not wanting to get ambushed. This place was murky, and kinda smells too. In fact, his smelling ability was being affected by this. "Urg... What smells here? It screwing with my nose..." He could still smell Noel to a certain extent. However, that icky smell was being the dominate one. "I don't know If I can use my nose reliably here. Sorry." Aaron apologize, his head down. If he couldn't smell that good, how will he navigate? "I'm just going to stay close with you Noel. I don't want to wander aimlessly without my smell." The Deino thought for a moment. What about that energy sensing thing? It isn't exactly what he would use, but if he could sense Noel's energy, he would be able to follow her a lot better.

Aaron took a deep breath though his mouth, exhaling slowly. At this point, this energy sensing thing is becoming a second nature. Here it was, Noel's energy. However, he could also sense other energies. Pokemon who lives here. "Noel..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:53 pm

"Yup i see em." Noel said looking around, four Pokemon were coming at them through the hallway, no way to avoid this fight nor anyway to get surrounded. "Four right in front of us, and don't worry about your nose, I'm positive you can use the tricks i taught you to get through." Noel said placing the torch in a small hole in the ground, she would need both arms to fight. Noel waited for the Zubat as it came at her in hopes to suck the life right out of her, Noel however had other plans as she stuck her arm out and shot a psychic wave at the Pokemon knocking it out of the air and onto the ground fainted, Noel was way over powered for this place.

"You think you can take on the other three, they should be around your strength level." Noel said ready to beat them if she needed to, she hoped she didn't have to though.

(34)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

"Right, Don't worry. I'll take care of them no problem." Aaron smirked. Though what was Noel expecting? It not like he could do this trick anytime he wanted. He could only do this while meditating. Aaron confidence shattered as he realize that he had no way of locating the enemies once he was in battle. Granted, he was strong. However, He have once sense he could use. His hearing. Aaron charged into the fight blindly, his energy sensing ability are now gone at the moment. Aaron electric teech barred as the Deino rush down one of the Pokemon. This happened to be a Kraby who sidestepped out of the way. Aaron didn't realize that it sidestepped and slammed his head on the wall. Aaron recoiled off the wall, landing on his rear, rubbing his head in pain. "Gee... that hurts." He was helpless, he couldn't use the energy sensing trick, he could hardly smell them. What was he supposed to do? Aaron took an Oran berry out of his bag and chomped on it to heal.

(6 + 10 = 16.)

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:33 am

Noel had thought that Aaron had actually managed to slightly master the skill, she was wrong though, Noel watched Aaron then noticed something, he seemed to of just charged at the Pokemon. Noel crossed her arms and closed her eyes, how could she help out Aaron with this fight, Noel looked at the Pokemon in front of them, two krabby and a Geodude, Noel closed her eyes again then thought of something, Aaron was facing the wall at the moment and there were two Krabbys on his side, Noel closed her eyes and tried to think of something. "Aaron switch with me for now, we'll wait till we get to a clear area so you can fight fairly." Noel said pointing her paw at one of the krabby and firing a strong psychic wave at it, this sent it flying away from Aaron and herself.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:49 am

Aaron could hear snickering from his sides. Are... Are they laughing at him? Aaron growled, quickly getting up and biting one of the Krabby, shocking it with electricity. Though it struggles, the Krabby have manage to grab on the the Deino's left foreleg in a vice grip with its claw.. Aaron yelped and lets go of the crab Pokemon. He flail his leg in a desperate attempt to force the Krabby off of him. "OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, OW! Let go, Let go, Let go, Leg go!" Aaron plea was answered as Noel used her psychic move to shove the Krabby off of him. Aaron wasted no time putting his paw in his mouth, sucking it to relieve the pain. "Stupid... Krabby." Aarom grumbled. He almost forgot about the other enemies before he heard Noel call him over.

"I got this Noel, Don't worry about me." Aaron Swiftly got back to his battle position, facing the opposite side of his opponents. This earned even more laughter from the other Pokemon. Aaron blushed with embarrassment and turned around. "S-shut up!" Aaron snarled. He was not happy about getting teased.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 5 launched of one Monochrome Ruins :
Old Ruin PpMBLdO , Old Ruin P6v4XNN , Old Ruin QWpnkuM , Old Ruin PpMBLdO , Old Ruin BiMfolZ
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:56 am

Noel gave a small sigh as she ran over to Aaron. "On your left!" Noel shouted out a she did a basic kick against the geodude that had tried to hit Aaron while he was distracted, she got it before it was close to Aaron so she competely missed Aarons head. "Calm down and focus you're at a disadvantage as it is, if you get upset it'll affect your battle." Noel said lowering her leg and standing near Aaron, she was going to help out. "If you're that stubborn I'll just help you fight, though gotta admit it's cute when you yell out Ow in pain." Noel teased and got into her normal fighting stance, she was ready to fight.

Noel saw the Geodude land and start throwing rocks at her, Noel raised her paw and focused her Aura, building it up to a small blue ball she fired the attack destroying the rock that was thrown. Wasting no time she used her other paw to fire a psychic wave that sent the Geodude farther back.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 am

"What?" Aaron was confuse at Noel's statement, that was until Noel did something to one of the Feral. What Noel said next caused Aaron to sigh. "I am calm, and I'm not at a disadvantage. I just need to get used to the smell." Aaron hoped. The stench wasn't that bad, it just affecting his sense of smell. He sure he'll get used to it eventually. Noel seems really persistent with helping Aaron, she even went as far as teasing him when he was in pain. "I said, I can do this!" This was his training, He understands that she wanted to help, He won't learn anything that way. Aaron soon have caught whiff of the Krabby, among the smelly scent. "Now... Will you stop laughing at me?" Aaron flirted at the crab Pokemon in a angry way. Low and behold, the Krabby was a female and quickly fell in love with Aaron.

This time, Aaron didn't waste any time. He quickly bit into the Crabby, shocking it until she fainted. Aaron quickly lets go, a little Fatigue from his small outburst. He grab a oran berry and ate the whole thing in one bite. "See, I can handle it"

(Energy 16+ 10 = -19 -7)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:07 am

Noel just shrugged and backed up. "Alright just thought I'd give a small assistance, guess not though." Noel said though the real reason was she was slightly bored of just sitting there doing nothing, Noel just backed up to where she was standing before and waited for Aaron to finish up, there seemed to be a few more Pokemon approaching. "I sense a few more coming down the hall." Noel said in case Aaron hadn't caught wind of them, best to just be safer rather then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:26 am

Aaron put his paw on the Lucario's legs. "How about this then, you can take care of them. I'll just wait here." Aaron offered. He been with Noel enough times to know what she really wanted. She was right, he was pretty heated with that last battle. And he couldn't fight in his condition. Aaron sighed, letting go of the Aura Pokemon and sat against the wall. I'll just..." Suddenly, he could feel like he was spinning again. Wait, why does that feel so... "Oh Arceus! Not Again!" Aaron cried, as he was spun around over and over and over again. As soon as the trap stopped, Aaron walked around as if he was intoxicated. "Damn... it! Come on You jerks! Who placed that trap?!" Aaron charged his Focus Blast in anger and Accidentally fired at Noel, assuming she was a feral.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 am

Noel just sidestepped when Aaron fired the attack, she then walked over and patted the Deino on the head. "Great shooting there Ace." Noel said with a small laugh before walking over to the Pokemon, she cracked her knuckles ready to fight. Noel stood up to the three Pokemon staring at her. Noel put out both her paws pointing them at the two Roogenrola's, she built up her Aura and fired two attacks though each palm, she then held both her arms up and built up a larger ball and fired it at the Geodude. Noel smirked as she hit all the targets but didn't faint them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ruin
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next