Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Old Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel stepped into the darkness of the ruin, she waited a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness before walking onward. "Alright lets get moving." Noel said looking around the ruin, she was slightly sad Aaron couldn't see the ruin, looked really cool. "Just be careful, i heard from a friend that there was a trap that almost crushed him, if anything does happen i can just smash through it just pay attention to the noise." Noel said meaning stone on stone, anything like that cause that would normally mean that something was going to try and crush them, and that is no good.

Noel reached in her pack and pulled out a stick, she then grabbed a random rock and bent down for a moment, she placed the stick in a small hold and bashed the rocks against one another near the rock, this took a bit but she managed to light the stick on fire. This made a small torch that showed Noel the ruins.

(52)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:14 am

As Noel Dodge Aaron's attack, he could hear the explosion from the background. Did he miss, or did he hit them? He got his answer when Noel commented on his attack. "Noel... I think I'm gonna hurl." Aaron started to upchuck his left disgusting looking left over berries on the wall. "Urg... I hate confusion!" Aaron Wanted to help, but who does he trust? Which one is his enemy? He couldn't do anything because he could hurt Noel. "GAHH!!!" Aaron ran towards the battlefield, Starting to fire Shot after shot of Focus blast at Noel and the feral. After his third one, the move backfired and exploded in front of Aaron's face. His body flung to the wall, sliding down with a thud. However, this wasn't the end of it. Aaron started to thrash his head around, completely succumbed to the Confusion effects. He hit his head on the walls, the ground, anything he can reach his head, causing him to hurt himself repeatedly. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" Aaron cried. He was in a total panic, Who can he trust? Are they friends? Are they Foe? Is Noel really there to help him? No, he can't take the chance. He refuse to take that chance. "Get away from me! I said Get away! I don't trust any of you!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:21 am

Noel had to dodge some of the attacks Aaron threw. "Aaron stop firing attacks, if you keep firing you'll endanger the structure of the." Noel didn't get to finish as the entire cave started to rumble, it seemed stable but one thing would end this. Noel saw the Geodude swell up and explode casing the entire cave to start collapsing. Noel saw Aaron and had to take a chance, she kicked Aaron farther into the ruins and rushed towards where she kicked Aaron, it was a slightly hard kick but it was better then getting crushed to death. As Noel moved she didn't have the inital speed Aaron had when she kicked him and couldn't fully make it out of the cave in time. Rocks came down and hit her back.

Noel was lucky though, it had only slightly crushed her leaving the Lucario under some of the rubble only being held up by a small pillar, her head was bleeding pretty badly but when she looked up the area she kicked Aaron was clear, if she was right he should be safe.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:32 am

Aaron was really out of control, hitting the ground faster, Spazzing out in pure confusion and fear. He couldn't trust anyone, not the guild not Noel, not even Joey. He had to get out, He have to live! Before Aaron could do anything else, He felt a sharp pain as he got kicked in the side, causing him to slide out of the way from the collapsing rocks that almost killed Noel. Despite what happened, Aaron was in a worst state then he was now. He was in complete tears, paranoia taking over his mind. "They're out to get me! I can't trust anyone! Please Arceus, help me... I don't wanna die." Aaron was shaking uncontrollably. Pure fear could not begin to describe what the Deino was feeling at the moment. He was absolutely oblivious about the fact the Noel saved him, nor the fact that she was crushed.

"Camroth... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry..." Aaron cried. The confusion seems to be wearing off, but he was still under the effect.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:39 am

"Shit, mind going dark. Can't think straight." Noel muttered out as she tried to move, the rocks were high enough to not crush her to death but low enough so she had a hard time pushing herself up, not to mention the small pool of blood forming around her. That was bad also. "Aaron Remember, Me Noel I promised I'd be there to help you out. I would never do anything to harm you so please calm down." Noel called out trying to get Aaron to calm down and ya know help the Lucario that was trapped under like 3ft of rock. Noel managed to push herself and the rocks up, she slid her knee out and lifted most of it up, she could hold it but she wouldn't be able to fully get out.

"Aaron I need your help, I need you to blast the top of this rubble so i can get free, since it's already loose it won't cause something else like this, if you don't I might actually die." Noel said calmly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 3:55 am

He wanted to be with his brother again, he wanted to be with his family again. Why did he go to a dungeon? Why? Aaron seem to calm down a bit, thank to the confusion effect ending. But what really made Aaron snapped out of it was Noel's voice. "N-Noel?" Noel... He remembered now. Noel was helping him see though Aura, she was there to train him. She was even there to get that Joy ribbon for the Deino. And here he was, shaking in pure fear as Noel slowly get crush to death. "What have I done?" Aaron thought to himself, tears staining his fur. Aaron quickly shook off the Confusion effect. "Hold on Noel I'm coming!" Listening to Noel's voice and fired his Focus blast above her, blasting off any rubble that was on top of her. He quickly bit into Noel's hand. Not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough to get a good grip. He then pulled her out of any remains left and placed his head on Noel's head. He then started to cry. "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me. It like my whole brain told me things that I shouldn't listen. Please... I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:04 am

Noel let out a small sigh as she was pulled out, looks like she narrowly avoided death once again, good for her. "Don't worry Aaron, I'm not dead so it's all good, nothing you could of done to avoid that confusion, things happen I'm not mad." Noel said with a small laugh, she didn't know why she was laughing exactly but she was, maybe she had gone delusional. About time. "You're getting my blood on your head though." Noel said wanting to try and push his head off hers, wasn't to be rude she just didn't want Aarons head to be dripping with blood, using some of her strength she managed to push herself to a sitting position and quickly went to take her cloak off, once she did she held the red scarf she always wore under it and placed it away from herself. "Good, it's still in great condition." Noel said more worried about the scarf then her head.

Noel then spent the next few moments cutting her cloak and making some makeshift bandages with them and wrapping them around the wound on her head, best to not bleed out after narrowly avoiding death.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:23 am

Despite what Noel have said. He just couldn't forgive himself for what he done. He let himself get confused to the point that he went crazy. He couldn't trust anyone, not even his best friend Noel. "But... If I just tried to control myself, non of this would of happened." Aaron said sadly. This is all his fault, there is no one to blame but himself. Noel Told Aaron that she was getting blood on Aaron, but he ignored it. Right up until She pushed him away. He was about to argue, but then he realize that he would be rude doing so. He waited until Noel finished treating herself, he then ask her a question. "Noel, you wanna go back? Your badly hurt." Aaron sigh. "Because of me..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 am

"Well you see that's going to be a bit of a problem." Noel said staring at the rocks that blocked the way they came, Noel had to push Aaron farther into the cave seeing as the area behind her was crumbling. "There is another way out leads to the top of the water fall, come on we should just hurry up and go." Noel said getting up, then instantly falling back down on her arse. "And it wasn't your fault the place came down, the Geodude that used explosion caused everything to fall." Noel told him trying to cheer him back up.

"Lets just take a breather for a bit, i need to cause my head is killing me." Noel said sitting on the ground. Noel then took her scarf back and tied it around her neck. "As long as nothing happens to this scarf I'll never get mad." Noel told him trying to make Aaron feel less guilty.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:38 am

Aaron was a little confused at why Noel would say that it was going to be a problem going back, even more when Noel pushed him away from the crumbling ceiling. That was until She reassured the Deino that it wasn't his fault, and the Geodude was the one to make everything collapse. Aaron cringed when he heard a thud from Noel, but he knew she would be alright. "So... the feral was the one who caused the cave to collapse on us? Not just me?" Aaron was relieved a little bit. However, he couldn't shake off the feeling that he tried to hurt Noel. "But... I tried to hurt you, I thought you were a feral. How could you not be mad at me?" Noel responded by telling Aaron that she needed a rest before continuing. Aaron nodded, sitting down himself. Noel explained further that as long that her scarf isn't damage, she wouldn't get mad. "Your scarf huh? Most be important to you." Aaron said sadly.

He went though his bag and offered Noel a Oran Berry. "Here, You need to heal."

Last edited by Gamerscape on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:49 am

"I'm not mad at you because I'm your friend, I know you never meant for that to happen and you didn't want it to happen. I trust you Aaron and I know it was just the trap that made you act like that. I could never get mad when it wasn't your fault." Noel said with a small laugh and smile. "Ya this was my mothers scarf, all i have to remember her while I'm here. Not that she is dead or anything but i can't just go see her whenever i want." Noel said having high respect for her mother. Noel decided to the the berry and eat it, made her head hurt a little less and slightly closed the wound but still hurt like hell.

"Did i ever tell you I'm not from here, can't recall if i ever had told you, I come from another Island far away." Noel said deciding random conversation would be best for now.

(44)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:11 am

Aaron was grateful for having a friend like Noel. Always making him feel better about himself, always cracking Jokes. She really cared about Aaron, and he cared about Noel too. "...Thank you..." Aaron smiled wryly. He blushed a little bit, feeling more attach to Noel then he have been before. Perhaps too attached? Aaron listened silently as Noel took his berry. She explained that her mother was away and Noel couldn't see her at the moment, As well as she wasn't really from this island. "Really? What was your mother like? What was your whole island like?" Aaron asked. Shifting closer to Noel. "I bet your mother is one of the best mother in the world if you really cared that much. Why can't you see her again?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:20 am

"My mother was the one who trained me, she also cared for me, only one i could rely on when i was a kid." Noel said looking up. "The place I'm from is actually harsher then this land, lot of different and stronger Pokemon around, no guild either most just deal with their own problems as they come." Noel told Aaron but then sighed as he asked why she couldn't just go up and see her mother. "She's like me a wanderer, it takes a while to ever get a ride to go home, not to mention actually finding her." Noel told him closing her eyes. "I'd like to honestly i would but I'd rather do things like training you and myself." Noel told Aaron looking back at the rocks.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 am

"I see..." Aaron muttered solemnly. Thing were starting to get bad in this island. If Noel said is true, he can't imagine what the Island is handling the dark clouds. "I'm sure you'll see her again, Noel. I bet my life on it." Aaron told Noel, trying to brighten the mood. Aaron shifted closer to Noel, pushing Noel's personal space boundaries. "Besides, you got all of your friends here that will support you. If your mother see you like that, there is no doubt in my mind that she'll be proud. Hell, she is probably proud of you right now." Aaron continued to shift his body towards Noel, his blush getting brighter and brighter. He was soon gotten to a uncomfortable distance between Noel, and Aaron. "Noel... I like you. Your funny, you always tried to crack Jokes. And you try your best when you train me, despite me being a jerk to you sometime."

Aaron suddenly rest his head on Noel's side, smiling. "Listen to myself, I'm saying this as if I'm proposing that we should be mates. Isn't that funny?" Aaron laughed. Of course he couldn't do that to her, Alona was the one for Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:53 am

"Ya i know i will, ain't nothing someone can do if they put their mind to it." Noel said finding it slightly funny Aaron was trying to brighten her mood when she was just doing the same, Noel turned once his head was on her side and wondered what his face was so red for, was he getting sick or something? What he said next got Noel to look at Aaron strangely. "Ya i guess that's true, i suppose." Noel said scratching her head in slight confusion, she wasn't confused in thinking that Aaron was talking like this to mean it, she thought Aaron was coming down with something, being in cold water, Red face. spinning, saying crazy things and only drying off with a torch she thought Aaron was getting really sick or something. She spent a moment wondering what to do. She then placed her paw over Aarons head and the other on her own to measure temperature. "Aaron you getting sick or something, you're saying some crazy things."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:49 am

Aaron's laugh turned to an awkward one. "Heheh, I mean come on. We're friends! That's all. Besides, I want Alona to be my mate." Suddenly, His laughed ceased, and a serious look appeared on his face. "Noel... I know you can handle yourself. Needless to say, I shouldn't even need to say this. However, I want you to know... I'll protect you. I won't let you succumb to the darkness ever." Aaron placed his paw on Noel's legs, his head still laying on her side. "But I need you to promise me something. If I were to succumb to that darkness instead..." Aaron was silent, giving a few seconds before speaking again. "Please... Don't let that happen. I don't want that to happen. I made too many friends to let that go out the door." Aaron pled, His bond and trust with the Lucario strengthens further. It won't be long now before he gives her his True trust and loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ruin   Old Ruin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ruin
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next