Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The dream Empty
PostSubject: The dream   The dream EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:14 pm

I had a dream last night, and it was so good that I'm going to tell all you people, then maybe make a fanfiction about it.

Now, before I begin, there may be big holes inbetween parts, since I usually forget dreams when I wake up. I am also not modifying any of this, so some parts (Nearly all of it in fact,) will be illogical. People who can't take illogical stuff may want to leave now.

*Random guy gets up to leave*

Too late! Let the story begin!

(I was the half human/half Lucario in my dream, so I will show you the story from his eyes.)

After the Team Rocket invasion at the dojo, I finally knew who was turning pokemon evil with the shadow mashines. I walked over to the table where Ash and his friends were sitting, and told them who was doing this.

*Later in the story*

I was running, with Lopunny behind me, trying to keep her safe from Team Rocket. They've finally desided to storm the city to take people's pokemon to use in their army, and the city was falling to pieces. I kept running, not knowing where to go, but knowing it wasn't here. We were running across a long highway bridge which was really close to the water, when a giant wave crashed into us, sending me tumbling away from her.

When I got up, she was nowhere in sight. I ran around trying to find her, but only found other Lopunnys.

Now I was running inside what seemed to be a metal chamber of some sort. As I was running, I saw Pikachu and three other pokemon, but they wern't Lopunny. So I kept going.

Now I was back where I previously was: The end of the bridge. Before I started looking again, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion appeared. (One of them said something about not just protecting Lopunny, but other pokemon too, but I can't remember the exact words.)

And then a screen appeared out of the ground.

I saw my reflection on the screen, but all I noticed were my blue eyes.

Then I looked at what was on the screen.

It showed what pokemon were shadow pokemon now.

There were five pokemon.

Pikachu and the other three pokemon...

...and Lopunny.

I was so mad, so frustratingly mad.

A blue aura-like flame surrounded me as I yelled in anger.

When the flame died down, I was a mega Lucario. No human showing at all.

And that's when I woke up. While I was typing this, I realized something...

I have the weirdest dreams ever.
Back to top Go down

The dream
Page 1 of 1