Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First step towards dream.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First step towards dream. Empty
PostSubject: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Lucerne couldn't believe she had finally arrived at the guild. She could literally burst in pure joy. But, if she did burst, then how could she join the guild?

She was staring at the entrance, entranced by its grandness. No wonder her savior asked her to be an explorer first. The pressure of entering an entrance that would change her fate and destiny was enough to make the poor buizel fainted. She wondered how her savior's first day. Was it like hers? 'No, no! I have to focus on this first!' Lucerne thought, shaking her heads rather powerfully.

"Now..." Lucerne's stares turned into glares. Though she was still nervous, she was more than ready to enter the guild and asked the guild master to make her an explorer. "It's now or never," Lucerne muttered as she took a step forward to the guild. She hoped nothing bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Usually gulidmaster Faye could be found in her quarters on the second floor of the building, but to the Buizel's luck the Meganium was just about to return from a walk through Grassveil town when she spotted an unfamiliar face standing in the entranceway of the guild.
Not wanting to scare her by approaching from behind, she instead waited for the Water type to wander into the guild a bit so she could then move around her and appear in her field of vision from the side.
Once that had occurred, the guildmaster found herself addressing the Buizel with the following words:
"Heya, dearie. My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 pm

Lucerne widen her eyes as she looked at her side. Her field of vision was filled with nothing but the beautiful Meganium. Her flower, her body, her...standing way? Everything was beautiful. She was simply the definition of beauty!

'I must stop marveling!' Lucerne thought, clearing her throat as if there was a Qwilfish in her throat. "My name is Lucerne, nice to meet you," Lucerne introduced herself to the beautiful Meganium, "I want to join this guild. I want to be an explorer!" As if she didn't want to lose to the Meganium's beauty, Lucerne smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 pm

The Meganium chuckled.
THat's great, sweetie! If you would like to sign up as a Rescue Team, that should be neither difficult nor lengthy at all! In fact we could begin the process right now, which means that you should be able to take on your first mission by tomorrow already. So, what do you say, would you like to start now or would you rather wait a bit first?
It always was a wonderful thing for the guildmaster to sign up the newest recruits, as it meant that yet another Pokémon had decided to devote their life to helping others, exploring new corners of the world and making friends. It reminded her of herself when she was younger.
But enough with the nostalgia - there was work to be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:05 am

Lucerne's eyes widen in pleasant surprise. Her first step was easy that she didn't have to break a sweat at all! 'Today must be my lucky day!' the Buizel smiled, her heart filled with joy. She tried her best so she would not burst from the sheer joy.

"I would like to start now," Lucerne answered. If she wanted to meet her savior, she had to begin with being an explorer herself. She couldn't back down, or even, 'wait a bit'. She had to do it now! Her mind had already been filled with her exploration. She couldn't wait to start. Though she had to wait, especially when the Meganium was waiting.

"So~... How do I sign up?" Lucerne asked, tilting her head. Surely, standing there would not bring any result. Standing there would not make here an explorer. But deep inside her heart, she couldn't stop worrying. After all, after she became an explorer, her life might change.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Again a small chuckle escaped the Meganium, who responded:
"Oh, that's simple, dearie. If you would please follow me into my quarters so we can get started?"
What the Meganium was not telling the Buizel, was that it would only be easy for the new recruit. The guildmaster herself would have quite a bit of paperwork to do, which would take her quite some time to get done. But as that wouldn't be anything to affect the Water type herself, she remained silent, not wishing to destroy the joyful illusion Lucerne had created for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:34 am

Hearing what the Meganium said eased Lucerne's heart. She should stop worrying so much. She wasn't a worry-wart by nature, so she must definitely stop. She nodded and decided to trust the Meganium. Silently, she waited for the Meganium to move first. She knew it would not be wise to move first before the Meganium, since she didn't know where Faye's quarters were. When the Meganium started walking, Lucerne would definitely followed her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:42 am

Noticing that the Buizel wasn't doing anything, the Meganium decided for it to be best to take initiative herself. "Well then, let's get going, shall we?", she asked the young Pokémon before beginning to turn around and slowly walk into the direction of her quarters. When the duo finally arrived in front of the doors tot he guildmaster's quarters, the Meganium opened the doors with her vines and began to speak anew:
"Is there anything I can get you? Maybe you would like a spot of tea, sweetie?"
With these words the Grass type walked back into her quarters, opening the path for the Water type to enter. The guildmaster's quarters themselves weren't anything special. One of the walls was taken up by a few bookshelves, a variety of tomes in them. A second wall was adorned by a rack with a few bags of different sizes hanging from it. A desk was placed in the middle of the room, a few things on top of it. Additionally there were some less noteworthy pieces of furniture. But perhaps the most striking thing were the plants strewn across the room. There were quite a few potted plants of the strangest kinds sitting around, all of them looking extraordinarily healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 am

The Meganium led the Buizel to her quarters. She thought the room was quite soothing. It was filled with some kind of tranquility which she didn't understand. But all in all, it was the one of the best feeling she had ever felt.

When the Meganium offered tea, the Buizel politely declined. "No, I don't need anything. I don't want to trouble you," Lucerne answered. She would love to have some Chesto though. But, again, she didn't want to trouble the Meganium. It might already be a big trouble for Faye to help her sign up as an explorer.

"Your room is nice, Faye," Lucerne said, smiling at Faye. Perhaps after being an explorer and gained enough fortune, she might be able to make a room as soothing as this.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:31 pm

"Thank you, dearie.", the Meganium smiled.
"And there is no need to worry. You are not troubling me in the slightest."
Slowly walking behind the desk in the middle of the room, the guildmaster retrieved a rather large tome from one of the many bookshelves adorning the wall behind her.
As she opened it, a shine filled her eyes, the memories of all the different members and teams once again going through her head.
"So, sweetie, first I would need your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:51 am

Lucerne examined what the Meganium did carefully. The rather large...book...drew her attention. What would she do with the book? The Buizel worried that there would be some difficult questions she needed to answer. She wasn't smart, and she probably wouldn't be able to answer any questions listed on the book.

But a sigh escaped the Buizel as she heard the first question. Her name. 'That's easy,' the Buizel thought. She smiled confidently and answered the Meganium, "My name is Lucerne. L-u-c-e-r-n-e." She thought the spelling wasn't necessary. But it would help Faye considerably.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:23 pm

"A wonderful name. It suits you.", Faye smiled as she added Lucerne's name to the long list already present in the book.
"Now, this part might be getting a little more difficult. You would have to choose a name for your team, my dear. Have you decided on something already? If you haven't, then don't worry. Feel free to take your time."
Faye was waiting, intrigued, whether the Buizel had decided already, and if she hadn't then how much time it would take her to find a name.
The guildmaster had found, that these things could show one quite a bit of a Pokémon's character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 am

Lucerne blushed when Faye praised her name. How long had it been since someone praised her like that. Perhaps before she lost her memories, she was praised for something else too. But, what? She shook her head lightly. She didn't want to think about her past. It might bring a very strong headache, which would probably shock the Meganium.

She focused back on the Meganium and heard she asked another question. "A name for my team? Do I need a name for my team when I'm alone?" Lucerne asked, tilting her head. 'So an explorer could make a team? Interesting.' She started thinking for a name, just in case she really needed it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Now that was an interesting question and one Faye believed to never have heard before yet.
"Indeed, dearie. While it is called a "team", a lone explorer can be the only member of one of them as well. The name thing is in place in case you decide to let other Pokémon join this team of yours as well. If you don't want to think of a name you could always just name it after yourself."
Faye had seen many reactions to the question about a name for the team, but this one was a first. What kind of name would the Buizel choose eventually? This would certainly be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:05 am

The long explanation was quite easy for the Buizel to understand. Perhaps it was because she was listening to it carefully. Either way, she nodded and said, "I see." Now, she started to think off a name again. She hadn't found one, and it was frustrating that she had to think hard for it.

"Lesse~," Lucerne muttered. She definitely didn't want to name the 'team' after herself. Also, a name that would suit her future teammate would be good. She started to move her tails, swaying them left and right. "My tails are not helping at all," she whined, grabbing her tails with both of her arms. Then, an idea crossed her mind. "Sweet Tails!" Lucerne said, turning around and showing her cute twin tails with a big grin. "Is that good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. Empty

Back to top Go down

First step towards dream.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next