Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

EDIT: It appears that this is now my permanent "beg for RPs" thread. If I bump the thread, just see the last post for details on what kind of RP I'm planning on.

Since both of the RPs I'm currently involved in appear to be dead for the time being, would anybody like to RP with me? Also, my character is not on a team yet, so if anybody is looking for a teammate...

If you're interested, here's a link to my character's bio:
Link

Last edited by SilverScepter on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Bump! My character still has three thread slots open, and I'd like to use at least one more. I have a good idea of what kind of thread I'd like to do next, but I don't know who to do it with.

Basically, Pilot (my character) is going to be traveling to Rainfront Town to use the DreamCatcher's Service, but rather than just having him magically appear in the town, I'd like to put him through Pricklemist Hill first. If anyone is interested in a Pricklemist Hill RP, just reply to this thread.

I'm also looking for a sparring partner for the little guy, so I can level him up. It doesn't matter to me whether he wins or loses, just as long as the two are evenly matched enough to write a few pages of material. Again, if you're interested, just reply. =]
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:14 am

Alright, I'm here and I got your PM. I looked for a place called "Pricklemist Forest", but the closest I could find was a place called "Pricklemist Hill", but I'm flexible, so I'd be willing to do that. Also, in my character's bio, he really likes sparring with others in order to keep his skills sharp, so that could work too. Personally, both of them seem like good ideas to me, we could potentially do both if you wanted, the choice is yours.

And another thing, I've read your character's bio, and he seems like a good fit. I can potentially see Pilot's love for danger mixing well with Horochi's love for battling, plus I can also see Horochi going like this(T_T) due to Pilot's various personality quirks, which could make Horochi a FOIL for Pilot.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:28 am

My bad, it's Pricklemist Hill. I've been spending so many of my RPs in forests that I've become accustomed to constantly using the word to describe places.

I need to get my character items for future missions, and I'd assume that you also need items, so I think that we'd be best off having an RP in Pricklemist Hill. This would also allow the two to get to know each other, setting the stage for future RPs (probably sparring threads).

Yeah, the two seem like they would go nicely together. That's why I originally wanted Pilot and Horochi on a team together, but Pilot has already joined Team Rising. You could ask Digizel if you could have your character join Team Rising, if you want. As long as he's okay with it, I'm okay with it.

Anyways, I'll create a thread for us in Pricklemist Hill. Again, I'm really sorry about forgetting about you. ^^'
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:16 am

It's okay man. That is why school taught us how to use planners.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 am

Well, I haven't begged for an RP in a while. Now that I have two characters, I have many more thread slots to fill, so I'll probably be posting on here more often. Anyways, here's my current situation:

Pilot has three threads right now, which is fine, but two of them are going to be finished soon. I would really like to replace those threads once they end. I'd be fine with pretty much any location for a thread, as long as it isn't Pecha Forest or requires 20 or more energy to enter. In particular, I'd love to have a thread in Cattail Marsh or Scorchfall Desert, since neither of my characters have gone to either of those locations yet.

Ashen also has three threads going on, but they all just started. Since she is a new character, I want to fill up her threads slots to help her level up faster. A thread in Black Mist Mountain would be my first choice, but Frozen Stream or any of the "easier" dungeons would be fine, too. Also, Ashen is looking for a partner (or multiple partners) to create a team at the Grassveil Guild.

If any of you guys are interested, reply here or PM me. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2