Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:37 pm

EDIT: It appears that this is now my permanent "beg for RPs" thread. If I bump the thread, just see the last post for details on what kind of RP I'm planning on.

Since both of the RPs I'm currently involved in appear to be dead for the time being, would anybody like to RP with me? Also, my character is not on a team yet, so if anybody is looking for a teammate...

If you're interested, here's a link to my character's bio:
Link

Last edited by SilverScepter on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Well, I just got my character approved and would like to have someone to RP with
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:07 am

Stinger wrote:
Well, I just got my character approved and would like to have someone to RP with
Sure! There's a lot of potential for an interesting RP here.

For one, their natures completely conflict with each other. Stinger seems to be very reserved (possibly even anti-social), while Pilot is more of an outgoing Pokemon. It is very clear that your character doesn't like extroverted Pokemon, so this could lead to an interesting dynamic between the two of them.

If that wasn't enough, you said in your character's history that a flock of Swellow and Taillow are directly responsible for Stinger's separation from his parents (and possibly their deaths). This makes it really obvious that Stinger will either fear Pilot, or hate him with a passion.

So yeah, I could see them being enemies (or rivals) of sorts. I have no idea where they could meet, though. Have any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Honestly, I could even imagine them being that awkward contrary - but still working exceptionally well - team.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:53 pm

Stinger wrote:
Honestly, I could even imagine them being that awkward contrary - but still working exceptionally well - team.
That's true, they would make for a really interesting team, and they'd be fun to write about. Plenty of awkward silences and arguments. I have a few questions: who would be the leader, and what would the team name be? Also, how would they even consider coming together to form a team?

Personally, I feel like Pilot would be the leader, just because he has a very in-your-face personality, but Stinger would obviously be a much better strategist (which could possibly make him a de facto leader). Both of them have very dominant natures, so it's hard to decide.

For the team name, I really don't have any clue. They're two Pokemon with literally no similarities, so the only thing I can think of is Team Contrary, although I don't think that sounds very good. Oh, and Team Tasty would be hilarious, but also unoriginal. Have any suggestions?

As for how they come together, I can't think of anything besides a third party dragging them together. After all, it sounds like they would hate each other at first sight, so putting them together in a team would take a miracle. Of course, using a third party would require a third party, so it might be easier to think of something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:42 am

Well, the leader qustion is obviously answered: None of them is the actual leader while both take Stinger and Pilot take it that they are the leader respectively. It would also lead to some scenes where they would (sometimes comically) argue with each other on so is leading the team.

For the name, you're right, that is not going to be easy. In MD history, there has been only one team like (potentially) ours and that was already named Team Tasty. As for potential names, that would take some time to think about.

The same is true for the question on how they're going to be forming a team with mostly Stinger having at least some problem with forming a team with a Taillow, due to his past. We would need some time to ponder about that. The third party option is the obvious one, but that would require either an NPC or another member of the forum to somehow do something that will bring them together. Other than that, I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:45 am

Bump. See the details in the first post. Basically, I'm looking for another RP. =]
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

Poké : 1800

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:20 pm

I wouldn't mind rping~ i've recently been at a loss of what to with Mim, seeing as how both rps she in have inactive partners |D so yeah im kinda on the same boat.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Cool! I looked at Mim's bio, and I'm not exactly sure how Pilot would interact with her. I see that she likes "roughhousing", so maybe they could spar? My only concern with that is Mim's movepool, which is a bit shallow for a sparring thread (using Pound repetitively would get pretty boring after a while).

Alternatively, we could have the two meet in a dungeon (Shadowhue Forest, maybe?), which would essentially force them together. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:39 am

Yeah, I'll admit her moves aren't very ideal, i was very limited as there weren't a whole lot of good egg moves she could use ^^' but yeah that sounds good to me~!
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:44 am

Wait, so do you want to have our characters spar, or go through a dungeon?
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:59 am

Oh, going through a dungeon is fine with me! I think Mim would want to so she could toughen up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:01 am

Okay, I'll make a thread in Shadowhue Forest for us to RP in. =]
Back to top Go down
Reese Cup

Reese Cup

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:16 am

'ight!
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:16 am

Alright, I made the thread. It can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread   SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SilverScepter's RP Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next