Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking to start a new thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking to start a new thread Empty
PostSubject: Looking to start a new thread   Looking to start a new thread EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:39 am

Just trying to get in more threads and get the hang of things. Probably near Grassveil to keep up with continuity. Still throwing around ideas for the thread. I am open to suggestions and anyone's welcome to join.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new thread   Looking to start a new thread EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:26 am

Your character looks pretty good, and you seem to be an active poster, so I'd love to RP with you! I have an open slot for Ashen, my Houndour... Just to give you an idea of what she's like, she's quiet, altruistic, and very timid around strangers. I think that her and Zed would have some interesting interactions, considering that one is so much more outgoing than the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new thread   Looking to start a new thread EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Hey, thanks. c: Alright, sweet. I'll read up on her bio and then we can PM some brainstorming and stuff.

Oh, and to anyone else, it'll probably be a little bit before the first post, so feel free to hop in on this.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new thread   Looking to start a new thread EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:52 am

Yeah, there's actually not much to her bio (I didn't write it; she was adopted), and her Updated Bio in my character records isn't finished, either... If you want to learn more about her, it'd probably be best if you read a few threads that she was involved in.

Anyways, just PM me whenever you think of something for the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a new thread   Looking to start a new thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to start a new thread
Page 1 of 1