Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Learning How To Fight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"Come on, your not going to get yourself killed. All I'm doing is teaching you how to fight." Aaron reassured Alona as they entered the entrance of the Forest. Aaron was a little nervous that he was teaching Alona, considering this is his first time teaching someone in the first place. At the same time though, he was excited that he would be with Alona again. Alona on the other hand was really nervous with fighting. Hurting a Pokemon is one thing, but duking it out? Not so much. However, the Deino was right about one thing. If she want to have a chance while exploring, she would need to do this. "I know I know, But what if things went wrong?"

Aaron couldn't help but laugh at that. "I won't let that happen, I promise. And if you train really good, maybe we might find more Gummis for you to evolve." Alona smiled at that. "Alright, if you put it that way. What do I do?" Aaron grinned, taking his battle stance. "I gonna need you to hit me as hard as you can. I just need to test how fast, and strong you are, ok?" Alona nodded, stepping back a few feets back and prepared herself for her tackle.

Aaron: (20 - 5 = 15)
Alona: (20 - 5 = 15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:11 am

Azeral wasn't as sure as Aaron, but she decided not to interfere with the fight, best to just trust this Deino. "If you say so." Azeral spoke with a small shrug and watched the fight. "You can't be afraid to get a hit or two, if you stay on the defensive you'll wear yourself down." Azeral said, she was quite sure the Zigzagoon had more stamina then Alona, considering it lived in a dungeon it was most likely accustomed to fighting Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 am

Alona was on a roll now, dodging all of Zigzagoon's attack. "GRRRAGGG! Why won't you hold still?!?!" The Zigzagoon has getting annoyed at this point, she can't she do something other then dodge? She took notice of Aaron and Azeral's advice and laughed it off. "Heh, I think I can do this myself now! I don't need your help anymore!" Alona get toying with the Zigzagoon. True to Azeral's word, each time she dodge, she was getting more tired.

"Alona? What are you doing?!?! Stop dodging and attack him already!" This wasn't good. At this rate, she'll never beat this Pokemon. "Damn it, maybe she was overconfident about the whole dodging thing. It all she doing right now!" Aaron was worried now, he was seriously consider interrupting the fight. "Alona! Your tiring yourself! Stop Dodging!" Alona kept Ignoring Aaron, she'll attack when she's ready.

She kept it up with her dodge, frustrating the Zigzagoon to no end. However, he started to notice how sluggish her dodges were getting. He haven't even broke a sweat yet. The normal type grinned as he formed his little plan. He kept attacking, letting her dodge all of her attack. Eventually, Alona exhausted herself. She doesn't even know if she could dodge anothe- She was finally strucked on her belly. With a cry of pain, Alona skid behind her for a few second before halting. She hold her stomach in pain.

"Alona!" He hurried his way towards the Eevee, making sure she was alright. "Alona, what the hell were you-" "Would you shut up!" Huh? Alona rubbed her belly a little more before going back to her stance. This time however, this stance was more determined. "I was just warming up. This dumbass Is mine." If Azeral could feel Alona's emotion, she would feel that Alona fear was replaced by fury. Pure anger and fury."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 am

"Calm down, if you get to mad at something you won't be able to focus, anger is another emotion that will affect the way you fight, try to keep calm while fighting." Azeral said, she was right in the end, being mad in a fight made you more likely to lash out expectedly, and to someone who was smart in tactics, that was the opening they normally looked for.

"If she keeps this emotional state up this might end badly, for either her or the wild pokemon." Azeral muttered out, being mad also tended to make people keep attacking a downed opponent.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:50 am

Alona snarled at the Ralts. "Screw your focus! This asshole shouldn't of pissed me off! This time, I'm doing this fight MY WAY!" She Stormed her way towards the Zigzagoon. He could see the fire in this Pokemon's eyes. "HA! You finally gonna stop running away like a little baby?" Whelp, the Zigzagoon was screwed. Alona charged at the enemy with full force, Tackling the surprised Pokemon to the ground. "You think you can attack ME? You got another thing coming!" Alona was PISSED! She knew she felt this before in her life, but she always resorted to verbally attacking them, or hell, kick sand or dirt in their eyes. But this? She felt like she can attack any idiots who invoke her wrath anytime she wanted. If this make her brave at fighting then she'll take it!

Aaron however, blushed as she had her little outburst. "She so cute when she does that..." Aaron mumbled to himself. He then realize that Azreal was with him and make some fake coughing sounds to hide what he said. "Well then, her anger might be enough boost she need to motive herself to fight. Rather fitting honestly. Of course there are downsides to this. If anything comes up I'll Intercept the fighting." He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:01 am

Azeral was distracted from the fight, did Aaron really just say that. "uhh, ya Cute." Azeral said, she was right after all, many Pokemon had a different definition of cute. "Also there is another Pokemon behind us. Azeral said having known this for quite some time, it was another Zigzagoon just sitting behind the two of them, Aaron would recognize it as the sane one of the brothers. "I'd help him, but he kinda deserves it don't ya think?" He said watching his brother, he was rooting for him to win but wasn't going to interfere, he was kinda afraid of the Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:27 am

"Yeah I know. Hey there." Aaron could already smell him. He knew that his brother would come and find his 'Less' Intelligent brother. "Heh, Well I did blew up you guy's sister. Sorry about that. It wasn't my intent to do that to her. I Just wanted to try my new move out. It my fault for using it irresponsibly. How is she anyway?" This Zigzagoon seems to be a really likeable Pokemon. "I'm curious, are you from town? You seem to be WAY likeable to be Outlaws or feral." Aaron was too distracted by chatting to pay any attention to the fighting at hand.

"You are a dumbass, Admit it!"
Alona pinned the Less intelegent Zigzagoon to the ground. After tossing him around while Aaron was talking, she manage to beat this pathetic excuse of a Pokemon in a few hits. "I said admit it! Otherwise I'm going to tackle you again. In a place no Male Pokemon should EVER be tackled, Understood?" The Zigzagoon was at her mercy, crying his eyes out. "I-I'm a Dumbass... I should of never made you angry... Please... Let me go..." He was so scared. Why was she doing this? She's insane!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:36 am

"She's Ok, bit pissy right now considering what happened but ok"He said in a calm tone of voice.Just because We are feral doesn't mean we are not sane, though i guess i might be a bit smarter then all ferals considering i saw there was no way I'd win this fight" The Zigzagoon said before giving a small sigh, him and Az both decided to go over there, for the Zigzagoons sake more then Alona's. "Ok, i think he's learned his lesson" He said ready to drag him away, he would of helped if he hadn't been looking for the Deino, he told him many times not to go do that, and what happened? This.

"Ya, I think he wouldn't like that Alona, that's a bit too far." Az said remembering when her mother did that to her dad, the scream of pure anguish still rang in her head when she remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:02 am

Aaron didn't even realize that the fight was even over. And from the sounds of it, Alona was tormenting the Poor Pokemon. "Alright Alona, you proved that you can fight. There's no need to bring this out further then necessary." Alona, however growled at all of them. "Oh no, I haven't gone far enough! I'm going to make sure this little incident is carved into his brain for li-" Aaron sighed. "No your not." Aaron used his mouth to pick up the back of the Eevee's fur. "H-hey! lemme go! I said Lemme GO!" Alona struggled away from Aaron's mouth. Kicking, twisting and turning, anything to get out of this Pokemon's mouth. The Zigzagoon, now free from Alona's grasp. Scrambled to his feet. "She's crazy! NUTS! STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!" The unintelligent brother fled though the bushes, never to be heard from again. "What did he? OH I'm GOING KILL HIM!" Her struggles increased, screaming one of the most a Ear blistering rant known to Pokemon. To Aaron, it was Awe Inspiring.

"Mi mope mat me meet mn metter merm." *Translation: "I hope that we meet in better terms."* He yelled over Alona's yelling. Aaron uses his paw to wave bye to the smarter Normal type.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 am

Azeral saw what Aaron was feeling right now and she was sure of one thing, Aaron was kinda crazy, but hey who is sane nowadays. Azeral gave a small wave to the Pokemon and looked at Aaron and Alona. "Well that was, something." Azeral said slightly confused as to how that happened in the short few seconds they were looking at the sane Pokemon. "So, we done here or are we going to sick Alona on more unsuspecting Pokemon, with rage like that we could do wonders." Azeral joke hoping he didn't take her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:17 am

Aaron waited for a few minutes for Alona to calm herself down. With a sigh, Alona spat on the ground. "Ok, I'm calm now, can you please let me go?" Alona plead, she was getting tired of danging like this. Aaron sighed into the Eevee fur, placing her down. "Damn, Azeral is right about one thing, that anger does wonders for you. Yeah, there are a lot of negative to this, but seriously Imagine what you could do with that anger. You'll be one badass Pokemon!" Aaron praised her, encouraging Alona to use her anger to fight. "Come on Az, I know you're against the idea, But think about it! If she could find away to control her anger and at the same use it to beat her Opponent, she could a vicious fighter!" Aaron couldn't help but be overjoyed by this news. Alona seems to be happy herself. "Heheh, I'm going to love this!"

Aaron suddenly dug into his bag and pull out two Gummis. He then threw it into the item Pile. "Well Alona, its all yours!" Alona smirked. "About damn time!" She wasted no time wolfing down all the Gummis that was there. Aaron smiled at Azeral. "Yeah, we done here." However, Aaron could smell some feral coming for them. By the smell of it, there were four Pokemon. "After we fight these Pokemon."

Aaron:
Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 4LTlrqA , Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 MMgUbQF , Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EE1XNfK

Alona:
Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EE1XNfK , Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 OnZbjOw , Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 RvuSukW
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 am

"I'm not going to go out of my way to stop you, but i have to ask you show some lenience, for their sake more then Alona." Azeral said sure she could take down both of them if she had to, she shook her head once, what happened at the pond was getting to her, no way Aaron, a guild member, would let anything like that happen. "4, some more by the looks of it." Azeral said in a calm tone, they were outnumbered, though she liked it like that, wouldn't want this to be easy now would we.

"We don't have to fight, i can teleport remember." Azeral said offering an alternative, though she was sure he wouldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:43 am

"I'll make sure she controls her anger. I can't just have her going berserk and attacking every Pokemon that insults her." Aaron sighed. It was going to be tough, but she'll learn. But this isn't the time to control emotion right now. "Well, that depends on Alona here." Aaron smirked, he already knew the answer anyway, but he wanted to make sure. "Hey Alona! Wanna put your skills to the test?" Alona returned the Deino's question with a smirk of her own, slurping the last of the Gummis. "Hell Yeah! Lets do this." Alona was so fired up now! After her first battle, she wanted to do more! "Well then Azeral, I think we're staying for this one. If you want to join, your welcome to it."

Aaron walk to Alona, standing side by side with her. "Get ready Alona, That anger of yours will be your ticket to win!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:59 am

Azeral gave a small sigh, she was going to fight no matter what Aaron said. "Fine I'll stick around. Azeral said pulling her hood more down, it covered more of her eyes but still allowed her sight. "Lets just get this over with, I need sleep." Azeral said placing her bag on the ground, she had no items that would help out here, why even bother holding her bag, as Azeral did this one of the Pokemon decided to charge her, she stood their lifting her hand, it was a Nidorino that decided to try its luck, once it got close Az shot a confusion at it close range knocking it back and slightly staggering it.

Azeral took this chance to get behind the Pokemon and grasp on to it, she then teleported it to the trees where a Pinco waited, Az let the Pokemon drop on it causing the Pinco to explode in the trees, sadly for the feral Pokemon most were in the trees wanting to jump the trio, this caused the branches to fall and with it the Pokemon in said branches, while Az went back to safety. "Took out two, fair game now." Azeral said calmly like she didn't just do something badass.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:21 am

Alona growed at the Ralts "Think you so badass with that? Well I can do it better!" Alona could hear the bush rustling, perfect. "You think you can ambush me? You got another thing coming!" Alona charged right into the bush. In it, you could hear some thuds, growls, and yelping. When the noised ceased, Alona came out victorious. However, she was beaten pretty good, yet she hung in there. Alona was also chewing something. After she swallowed, she smirked. "There was another Zigagoon that pissed me off. After beaten it to a pulp, He gave me two Gummis if I let him go. Fair trade if you asked me."

Aaron shook his head. Well Az was definitely gonna call her out on it, and he can't really blame her either. Thankfully it was just a gummi so he'll forgive the Eevee. "Alona, I don't think the guild would approve of you beating someone up for their stuff like that." Suddenly, he could feel two Monkey Pokemon jumped on his back, scratching him nonstop. "Hey! Get off me! Cut that out!" Aaron was like a Tauros, Bucking and shaking the monkey off him. But the persistent Aipoms clung on to him like a life rope.

Aaron: (7 + 1 = 8 - 4 = 4)
Alona: (7  + 3 = 10- 6 = 4)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:39 am

"I don't think I'm a badass, just did what i should of done, did you want me to just let the Pokemon attack me or something." Azeral asked not seeing this as a contest, if it was she already won for knocking a lot of the Pokemon out of the trees. Azeral watched Aaron bucking like wild and decided to help. "Hold still." Azeral said launching a confusion attack, even if it hit Aaron it wouldn't do anything to him so only the Aipom's would be effected, She ignored what Alona did, best to not really care during a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning How To Fight.   Learning How To Fight. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning How To Fight.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next