Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Old Passage.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Old Passage. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noel sat near one of the cave walls with her eyes closed, after randomly shifting to this strange passage Noel and Jak both decided to take a small breather, no sense in overworking yourself. After a bit Noel stood up and stretched her arms. "Alright, you ready to keep going?" Noel asked looking at Jak, Noel wasn't too sure where they were, it was nothing but a long passage and the way behind them was closed off, sorta made her wonder how they wandered in here in the first place.

Noel glanced up at the long passage, staring she silently thought to herself what was down there, and how strong it could be. "No, I'm strong enough to handle anything." Noel thought shaking her head in slightly anger and waited for Jak to get back up.

Energy 40 (59-19)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 am

"Ya It's weird, It's a feeling so sinister so dark yet I can't help but be amazed by it, darkness is really something." Noel said again creating a small amount of Dark Aura, she quickly crushed it in her palm and smirked. "Interesting or no it just serves as a means to a end, nothing more nor less." Noel said not about to let dark thoughts get the upper hand on her.

"If anything they might just be used to the darkness, that or whoever started this didn't want his house to be flooded by mindless monsters." Noel said offering her small shred of insight to what this was, wasn't much but it was a thought.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Jak 18

No Data

Other

Items
(1) Topsy Turvey Orb
(2) Grimy Food
(1) Warp Seed
Jak looked towards Noel as she brought forth the darkness once more. "As much as it is neat to learn a new ability... I have to honestly say, that one is rather unsettling to me... I can feel the darkness in it, if that makes sense." Jak stated as he attempted to ignore the dark energy.

Jak listened to Noel give her bit of insight on the matter at hand. This darkness, somehow not affecting the ghosts of this household. Jak was a bit curious about this also. However a small rumor had gone around that he had forgotten. Something about most ghosts not being affected by this disaster.

"Well, non the less... Even if it was just because of the house being shielded... The darkness is still a problem we are going to have to solve..." he stated as he continued along the passage way.
Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Ruined Passageway :
Old Passage. - Page 3 F4Syrjh , Old Passage. - Page 3 VR9r9PW
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:41 pm

"It's just energy Jak no need to worry about it, just a simple dark type move." Noel said feeling like she shouldn't use this move that much, it would make it seem like the same sort of darkness as the clouds. Once Noel heard Jak say something about the darkness she let out a small laugh, using darkness to fight darkness weird.

"Ya lets get moving, whatever is down here can't be good." Noel said while proceeding down the hallway. Noel looked and saw the areas where the Pokemon actually hit her, with a sigh she grabbed a Oran berry and ate it to heal her wounds and restore her energy.

(11)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:02 am

Jak 26

Items
(1) Warp Seed
(1) Persim Berry

Other

Items
(1) Topsy Turvey Orb
(2) Grimy Food
(1) Warp Seed
Jak nodded lightly at Noel's comment about it being a simple dark type move. Even if it was a move, it would still remain unsettling to him... The energy that came off it was, not very pleasant to be honest.

As noel had grabbed an oran berry and ate it. Jak felt that now would be a good time to do so also. There wasn't any hostile pokemon around at the moment. Might as well take a moment to get their energy back. Pulling a bright blue oran berry from his bag. He began to eat it as he looked down the hall from where they were at.

"I wonder how far down this hall goes... It seems endless.." he stated after he finished his berry.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:33 am

Noel looked onward to the hall and let out a small sigh. "Well it had a entrance so it must have a exit, though even if we find where we are supposed to go we still need thoest pieces of the box." Noel said while looking at her bag, she held the pieces they had got, they had gotten quite lucky with finding them so far. Noel hoped her luck kept up considering where they were. "What type of Pokemon could make something like that house though, the walls and the doors vanishing and appearing. And even considering how we got here, the entrance vanishing without a trace." Noel said really confused on what this place was.

"Whoever it is they must be powerful to pull something like that off, sorta makes me wonder how we'll beat someone who can do something like that." Noel said just making conversation at this point, she didn't mean to freak Jak out or anything but it was weird.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Ruined Passageway :
Old Passage. - Page 3 F4Syrjh , Old Passage. - Page 3 HYlQ5jZ , Old Passage. - Page 3 HSl99rn , Old Passage. - Page 3 HYlQ5jZ , Old Passage. - Page 3 HYlQ5jZ
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Jak 26

Items
(1) Warp Seed
(1) Persim Berry

Other

Items
(1) Topsy Turvey Orb
(2) Grimy Food
(1) Warp Seed
Jak listened to Noel as they both continued along the hallway. Hearing about how the walls and doors vanishing and appearing. It was odd how they even got here. Noel then mentioned that it must be pulled off by something powerful. This statement made Jak cringe slightly. "I personally don't like the sound of that... However, it would be a great challenge I suppose." he stated after Noel had finished her statement. He was also curious to how they would beat such a thing, if that is what was causing these crazy illusions or whatnot.

Continuing along the path, he watched as the hallway started to waver. "Uhh... Noel? You seeing this?" he questioned as the wavering got worse and a group of ghost pokemon started to fade into existence. In front of those pokemon was the last missing piece. ((This was graciously donated by Sova OOC, Throwing it IC now [Piece (C)]))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Noel just shrugs. "Just gotta do what we gotta do I suppose, We'll end this her before something else happens" Noel said not knowing if she'd be able to even stand up to anything like that, she didn't really have much of a choice now considering they already came here, Noel would make sure the Pokemon she knew wouldn't be trapped in darkness anymore.

Noel saw the item and the ghosts, Noel stared at the item before looking back up at the ghosts. "What's this?" Noel asked as the ghost Pokemon stared at Noel and Jak, the Gengar kicked the item over to Noel and Jak before looking away, with a small cry the three Haunter looked at Noel and Jak before following the Gengar. "Wait, did they just?" Noel asked bending over and picking the item up, it was the last item they needed. "I wonder why they gave this to us?" Noel asked aloud pocketing the item.

(0)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:47 am

Jak 26

Items
(1) Warp Seed
(1) Persim Berry

Other

Items
(1) Topsy Turvey Orb
(2) Grimy Food
(1) Warp Seed
Jak watched as the group of ghost pokemon had appeared. Jak had already spotted the item as the vision had wavered earlier. Watching the group of pokemon closely as they were in a hostile environment after all right?

Well, as it turned out. The gengar started to approach them. Eventually as it reached the item. It had stopped for a moment. Giving a good look at the two for a second and then kicked the item over. Noel eventually asked what the item was. However, the pokemon didn't quite respond. Instead, it kicked the item over towards her and Jak. Making a "I... don't know what that was about... This must be a piece of that box we need to put together." he said as he picked up the item. Looking at it for a moment, he eventually gave the item to Noel as she wondered why they had given them the item. Jak simply shrugged as she had pocketed the item. "I don't know." he repeated as he shook his head. Still very confused by what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:32 am

Noel then took the item out looking at it, Noel searched every inch of the item checking it for some sort of trap or something. Noel checked every angle she could think of before returning the object to her pack. "Well, whatever it is lets just be glad this was a easy one to get, the less fighting we do the better." Noel closing the flap on her bag and securing it, didn't want the items to fall out now. "I wonder if this is the last piece, we have 5 right now." Noel said having seen the items still in her pack when she put the other one away.

"There was no trap or anything on the piece itself, maybe those Pokemon just didn't want random explorers coming into this place, since this is the epicenter of the darkness some must be coming towards here to put a end to this, maybe they were hoping we'd solve it so less would wander through here." Noel said hoping that made some sense, it was the only thing she could think of. It was either that or they were just nice, or knew whatever was ahead would stop the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:13 am

Jak 26

Items
(1) Warp Seed
(1) Persim Berry

Other

Items
(1) Topsy Turvey Orb
(2) Grimy Food
(1) Warp Seed
Jak looked towards Noel as she inspected the item. Having the same thoughts as her as she wondered if this was the last piece they needed. "I was wondering the same thing... How many pieces could there be?" he asked as he looked down the hallway. Wondering where the other pokemon had gone off to. When they had departed, before going out of view. They seemed to faded from their visions at that point.

That was just the strangest thing he had seen. Even though they were ghost's. He hasn't really seen a ghost type do that before. Regardless, where do they go next? How do they move on in this infinite hallway?

Jak looked back towards Noel as she inspected the item again. She eventually stated there was no trap or anything on the piece. Then giving her own idea on why the pokemon just came up and flat out gave them the piece. It was a good theory. However, were there other causes also?

Now wasn't the time though. They needed to get to the bottom of this whole issue. The longer this darkness lingers on the world. The more damage it does to everyone. It was the main reason they had come here. To figure out and stop what was causing this dark event.

"That would make sense as to why they gave us this piece... However, the fact remains... we have to get out of this hallway still..." he stated as he glanced down the hallway once more. The image shifted slightly making him stare down the hallway once more. "ughh... This place is so weird..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:22 am

Noel looked down the hallway and gave a small sigh. "It would be better to just not think about it that much, things like this are something that would take way to long to understand." Noel said still staring down the path. "All we can do is move forward, going back won't solve anything." Noel added looking at her pack and thinking about what was going on. Noel clenched her Paw in small anger wanting to do this and be done with it, she had enough of this it was crazy.

Noel saw more of that weird purple goop sitting in the corner, she shuttered at the though of what it might feel like, let alone taste like. Well if you were crazy enough to put that in your mouth you'd have her respect. Noel did see a few more items around it so carefully stepping around the two globs of....whatever she grabbed a seed and a orb.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:28 am

Jak 26

Other

Jak continued to stare down the hallway as Noel began to speak again. Keeping an eye on any shift in the image that he believed he saw last time. Eventually, Noel started to move forward somewhat. Eventually she was standing near a pile of items. Which included an odd mass of something. Walking over, he noticed a seed and an orb on the side of the path that they had just missed. Grabbing those two items, he then looked at the goo.

"What is this stuff..." he said aloud as he poked one of the gelatinous material. The way it felt was too weird. Quickly pull back his paw and shaking the residue it left off. "Aw! This shit is nasty!" he said in a disgusted tone as he started to move away from the two globs.

"Lets hurry up and get moving. That stuff smells..." he said as he pointed towards the stuff briefly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:33 am

Noel looked at the stuff and smiled. "I dunno Jak, that could make a good distraction, could you imagine getting hit with that stuff." Noel said almost feeling the bile rise in her mouth just considering that. "Though I'd never be brave enough to touch that stuff, who knows where its been." Noel said shuttering just thinking about it, and Jak had actually touched the stuff, he was a brave Pokemon that was fact. "Ya lets get a move on." Noel said happy she was actually able to smile here.

Noel started walking farther down the path wondering when it would end, it had to end at sometime it'd be weird if the path didn't, it would also suck being stuck here with things like that, uhhh best word to describe it. That shit
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:27 am

Jak 26

Other

Jak nodded as he started to move along the pathway. He wondered what exactly was going to happen once they found the end of the hallway. Was it going to be a large room? Was it going to be filled with ghost types?

These chances can go anywhere with this place. The way he saw it, it was quite possible they would be trapped in this hallway. However the room seemed to grow brighter for a moment. This prompted him to stop moving and look around. The whole area was brighter somehow, yet there were no new light sources.

"Uhh..." he was a bit confused. A few seconds later the light got brighter and then the area was encapsulated in a pure white light. Slowly fading back to normal with the hallway being much much shorter. Not even a couple yards ahead. The opening to the next room. A very large room at that. "Uhh... I am not going question what just happened..." he stated as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:33 am

Noel saw the light and got into a guard stance, was this an attack from a opponent. Noel stood ready for whatever but nothing came and attacked them, what actually happened was it just changed to somewhere else like when the way behind them closed on them. "What the?" Noel said lowering her stance and looking around the area, just a few feet to the area they needed to go to reach the door. "What exactly. Ya know what nevermind, that was a thing so ya might as well just ignore whatever that was for now." Noel said scratching the side of her head.

"Man this place is nuts, though I might just come back to check out the place, ya know when it's not the center of the Darkness." Noel added before walking to the next area hoping to end this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Passage.   Old Passage. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Passage.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Southeast :: The Ruined Chateau :: The Ruined Passageway-
Jump to: