Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Optimist and a Realist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Maybe i can get stronger here." A Zorua said to himself as he walked towards a large forest, he knew the name of this forest thanks to a Pokemon he had met in Grassveil, she apparently had just come from this Area, said it was good training so he decided to check it out. "She'd better not be lying." He said once again to himself, he hadn't gone with her due to the fact she had just come from the area, she was obviously tired and Natsu didn't want to bother her.

Natsu stopped and looked at the large forest in front of him, he then looked at his bag for a moment noticing he had nothing to his name, with a small sigh he went forward into the forest not wanting to be weak his whole life.

Energy: 9 (19-10)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:45 am

"Hmm. Well, you can have the box if I get the spare Reviver Seed." She offered. The feral Pokemon's ambush already sucked, couldn't they have been nice enough to split the loot in nice, even numbers? One Defense Scarf, three Reviver Seeds, one treasure box and one Oran Berry. How were they supposed to split this? "You can also have the Defense Scarf, if you'd like. I don't really care for it." She shrugged, chuckling slightly. Hopefully, the two feral Pokemon were just rushing towards the stuff like she and Natsu had been. She kind of hoped they weren't trying to set up a trap. If that's what they were trying to do, it just turned out pathetic.

Energy: 1
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:50 am

Natsu looked at the items. "Sure, knowing how strong i am I don't think I'll even need one, but I'll take it just in case." Natsu said throwing his share of the loot in his bag, what was left was the Oran berry but he left it there since he got the scarf, it would only be fair she got the berry, plus he already ate on so fairs fair. With the Scarf however he tied it awkwardly around his neck, since he had no thumbs he learned to do stuff like that with his teeth, it looked very awkward but he managed to tie it around his neck. "Guess the items turned out even after all." Natsu said happy to have the scarf.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 am

Greedily, the Bagon began stuffing items into her bag. "Hey, I don't need the scarf either. Why'd you think I gave it to you?" She taunted jokingly, putting two Reviver Seeds, the Oran Berry, a Cheri Berry and an Apple into her bag. It suddenly seemed a lot more full. Not that she was complaining, she could use some items. All she had before was that one mystery orb. Who knew if it would even work right, with the thin crack running through it... she passed Natsu his share of the loot, giving an approving nod to the Zorua. "Not a bad haul at all, I'd say." She said proudly, adjusting her treasure bag.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:03 am

Natsu smiled at this. "Say what you want, i look fabulous." Natsu said jokingly as he moved his head making the scarf move. Natsu then looked around. "Either this Dungeon is very forgiving, or we are just that strong." Natsu said seeing as they got a lotta items and didn't have to fight that much, maybe they just got lucky, that made Natsu wanna get unlucky, he liked fighting Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:21 am

Alkere sniggered faintly as she walked forward. She wasn't sure what to say next, but thankfully the Zorua had changed the subject. "Yeah. We've gotten pretty lucky this time, huh? Too bad, really. I was looking forward to a challenge." She adjusted the ribbon around her wrist absentmindedly as she walked onward. She was about to say something else when she noticed the trees were beginning to thin out... and there was something very, very wrong going on with the sky. "Hey, uh, Natsu...? Are you seeing this?" She asked, raising a metaphorical eyebrow as she pointed up at the sky. Pitch black clouds were covering it, but it probably wasn't a thunderstorm. Alkere didn't feel any rain. Okay, that was a little freaky. She glanced back over at the dark type, a puzzled expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:25 am

Natsu looked at the sky for a moment. "Wish i wasn't seeing it, but i am." Natsu said staring at the cold black sky, it was different from regular darkness, this was advanced darkness, it even made Natsu shutter slightly at the abnormality of it. "I'm sure it's nothing, maybe we just stayed in there longer then we thought." Natsu said knowing that wasn't the thing, he kinda wished it was though considering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Optimist and a Realist
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: