Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Optimist and a Realist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Maybe i can get stronger here." A Zorua said to himself as he walked towards a large forest, he knew the name of this forest thanks to a Pokemon he had met in Grassveil, she apparently had just come from this Area, said it was good training so he decided to check it out. "She'd better not be lying." He said once again to himself, he hadn't gone with her due to the fact she had just come from the area, she was obviously tired and Natsu didn't want to bother her.

Natsu stopped and looked at the large forest in front of him, he then looked at his bag for a moment noticing he had nothing to his name, with a small sigh he went forward into the forest not wanting to be weak his whole life.

Energy: 9 (19-10)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 am

The Bagon smiled to herself, she didn't mind talking about her hometown. She had moved when she was little, but it still had some good memories for her. "Aileron... I couldn't tell you where it is. Somewhere up in the clouds. I was only able to get there in the first place because my parents were born there." She chuckled softly. "It was a nice little town, the kind where everyone knows each other. I guess I miss it a little, but moving to Grassveil was definitely worth it." She wouldn't have been able to join the guild back in Aileron. She didn't have much of a shot being accepted into a guild in the clouds when she couldn't even fly.

Energy: 1
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:21 am

"In the clouds huh?" Natsu said looking up, though he couldn't see anything since they were in a forest he wondered how that worked exactly, didn't make tons of sense but it was apparently a thing. "Well, it sounds like a great place, I'd say I'd like to visit but i don't see myself leaving the ground anytime soon." The Zorua said the end of the sentence in a light joking matter, he knew he wouldn't be able to fly anytime soon, he wished he could but he knew he couldn't.

Rezikun carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 OuMqNjP , A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 MMgUbQF , A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:29 am

"That makes two of us. It's gonna be a long time until I can go back to Aileron..." She agreed, remembering how far away evolution was for her. Becoming a Sheldon alone would be a challenge. It would be worth it in the long run, she knew, Salamence was a really cool Pokemon. She could hardly wait to become one. Evolution was a long time in the future, though, even with the Joy Ribbon she'd managed to purchase. ... no point in getting down about it, though. She'd just keep fighting and she was bound to evolve eventually. "This Mystery Dungeon's been quiet, huh?" She realized. Funny, she'd have thought that she'd been bombarded by feral Pokemon when she entered this place. All she was attacked by so far was a Zorua who turned out to be civilized. She found it a little odd.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:41 am

"I'm sure it'll be a breeze, well if you work hard enough." Natsu said then wondered why he said it, normally he wasn't so encouraging, meh crazy stuff just sometimes pops outta his mouth. One she said it was quiet he almost said Too Quiet as a joke but he stopped when he actually heard something, Natsu glanced around before he managed to spot some Exeggutor rushing at him, the battle side of him almost screamed with Joy, finally a fight. Natsu stood in place as the Exeggutor stopped and opened its middle mouth.

Waiting a moment a white glow enveloped it's mouth and it fired a white seed like projectile at the Bagon and Zorua, Natsu got out of the way by side stepping left and avoided the seed, he didn't see what his temporary partner had done. Natsu stopped for a moment letting a slightly dark aura surround him, it envoloped him as he started thinking darker thoughts then he normally would, about his village the Pokemon who attacked, he stopped however remembering he had a ally, if he used the move he'd hit her to and all at once the Aura vanished.

Meanwhile the Exeggutor had started to build up energy, it was going to use Solar Beam soon.

Energy: 4 (9-6+1)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:51 am

Finally! It was past time for a feral Pokemon to show up! She scrambled out of the way, moving to the right while the Zorua moved to the left. She took a few steps backwards, spewing Embers from a distance to try and wear her enemy down. From the corner of her eye she noticed Natsu gathering up some kind of dark energy, not unlike the aura she gained when she used Thrash. But, for some reason, it dispelled itself. Wasn't he going to attack this thing? For a moment, Alkere was puzzled, but she didn't have too much time to waste thinking about it. The Exeggutor was starting to glow. She didn't know what it was trying to do, but it probably wasn't anything good. Still, she wasn't sure how to stop it, so she'd just have to keep an eye open for now.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 am

Natsu saw the Pokemon ready to charge, this was either going to work or hurt really badly, he ran over a softer purplish Aura building up, he was using pursuit. One he was next to the Exeggutor it bent its head down to fire, only when it did Natsu jumped up and bashed it's head up forcing it to look skyward and launch the large beam of energy to the sky, Natsu then made a jump off it's body but failed and slightly rolled on his side, he managed to get up though and shake it off, the Exeggutor seemed to be wearing down from fighting, once it regained it's balance it sent a weak Psychic wave at the Bagon.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:06 am

Alkere shuddered as a psychic wave slammed into her. She hated fighting psychic Pokemon... how were you supposed to dodge an attack you couldn't see? "You're gonna pay for that." She murmured, challenging her frustration into an attack. A red aura formed around her claws and fangs. She sprinted up to the Exeggutor, and using Rage, she bit into the larger Pokemon's skin. It didn't seem to do much damage, and the larger Pokemon easily shook her off, sending her skidding across the grass. But the red aura surrounding her teeth and claws grew ever so slightly brighter at the impact.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:11 am

Natsu saw Alkere get hit and decided to try and use his move once more. "Alkere i can't control this moves force, if you can try to not get hit by it." Natsu said as he once again started thinking dark thoughts, the Exeggutor saw this and tried to hit Natsu with the same Psychic attack, Natsu smirked as the attack didn't do anything to him thanks to his type. "Wrong move buddy." Natsu said in a darker tone of voice then he meant then fired the attack, the attack spread across the field they were in hitting the Exeggutor causing him to double over because of they type difference.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 am

The dragon type gave a quick nod, taking shelter behind a nearby tree when her ally launched the move. The pulse of darkness soared past her, thankfully. If the Exeggutor doubling over was any indication, this move of Natsu's was pretty powerful. "Hey, is it out yet?" She called out, waiting for a moment to see if their enemy would get back up. It almost didn't feel fair, fighting it two on one like this, but she wasn't going to lose any sleep over it. She glanced down at her fist, watching the faint red aura that came from it. She didn't dispel the Rage attack just yet, in case the feral Pokemon wasn't finished.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:27 am

Natsu let felt winded, the attack normally did drain his stamina a bit. "Ya i think he's done." Natsu said then looked sorta down. "Feels a bit bad it being two on one, though i heard each of those heads has a mind if its own so would it be 3 on 2?" Natsu said the last part in a light joking tone, he felt bad ya but on the battlefield anything goes. "We should get a move on just in case this guy decides he wants to wake up." Natsu said waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 am

"Good." The Bagon nodded, walking out from behind the tree. The red aura around her teeth and claws disappeared. That hadn't given them too much trouble. She was a little disappointed it had gone down so easily, that was hardly a good fight. It got maybe one good hit on her. Oh well, hopefully things got a bit more challenging deeper in. She chuckled faintly at the Zorua's joke. "I guess so. Alright, lead that way." She nodded, adjusting the light pink Joy Ribbon tied round her wrist. It had loosened a bit during that battle, and she definitely didn't want to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 am

Natsu nodded and started walking the way he thought would be best, though he still had no idea where they were it would be better to go this way, cause why not. "What's that ribbon anyway?" Natsu asked thinking it would be a good question, he had no other questions for her and he though the trip would go a lot smoother if they talked instead of just sat in the silence of the area. Natsu wondered if there was any items around though, they hadn't seen much of anything here, neither Feral Pokemon or items.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:53 am

The Bagon tilted her wrist to show the Zorua her ribbon. "It's a Joy Ribbon. It lets you grow stronger faster." She explained quickly. "They're pretty rare, I think... I managed to buy this one from a Feebas I ran into at Rainfront." She wasn't entirely sure if it was working, honestly. She didn't feel any stronger yet. But if it was, then it was basically her ticket to becoming a Salamence. Even if it wasn't helping, it wasn't hurting her, either. Might as well keep wearing it. Alkere paused briefly, an idea occurring to her. "You said you wanted to get stronger, right? Maybe we could try and find another one for you. I think you can find them in Blackmist Mountains..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:49 am

Natsu looked at the ribbon with a slightly surprised expression, he hadn't heard of something like that that could make you stronger. "Maybe, either way I'd be worth the trip up there, I'd get stronger even if i didn't find one." Natsu said thinking maybe it wasn't the ribbon that made you stronger, it was the time you put into finding such a rare item that made you stronger. "Well, guess you're lucky to find someone to sell you one, I'm jealous." Natsu said in his normal joking tone, he then took another look around before moving on.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:15 am

Hmm. That was true, even if you didn't find anything, Black Mist Mountain was apparently a pretty tough dungeon. Then again, she'd heard the same about Shadowhue, and they hadn't been struggling that much so far... One measly enemy thrown their way, really? Apparently the Mystery Dungeon was taking it easy on them today. Alkere was a bit disappointed by that, honestly. How was she going to get stronger if she didn't fight? Unless you magically got more powerful just walking through one of these places, but that wouldn't make any sense. "Guess I did get pretty lucky." She admitted, a little begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Optimist and a Realist
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: