Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Optimist and a Realist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Maybe i can get stronger here." A Zorua said to himself as he walked towards a large forest, he knew the name of this forest thanks to a Pokemon he had met in Grassveil, she apparently had just come from this Area, said it was good training so he decided to check it out. "She'd better not be lying." He said once again to himself, he hadn't gone with her due to the fact she had just come from the area, she was obviously tired and Natsu didn't want to bother her.

Natsu stopped and looked at the large forest in front of him, he then looked at his bag for a moment noticing he had nothing to his name, with a small sigh he went forward into the forest not wanting to be weak his whole life.

Energy: 9 (19-10)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 am

As Natsu walked something dropped from the sky and right on his head, he froze for a moment as the object landed in his bag, he waited a moment the looked in his bag to see a Blast seed just sitting there, it could of blown up on his head. Natsu let out a sigh of relief. " That was close." He mumbled under his breath as he kept walking. "So, any hobbies besides what we are doing?" He asked not liking silence while in the forest.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:47 am

The Bagon tilted her head for a second, thinking that question over. What did she have in the way of hobbies? She explored a lot, she got into a lot of fights... and that was about it. "Honest? Not really.” She admitted, shaking her head. ”Like I said, I want to join the guild someday soon... and I guess I like stories. That's about it.” She shrugged, adding that last point on more as an afterthought than anything else. She wondered if that sounded odd to Natsu. She glanced over at the Tricky Fox Pokemon, figuring it would be best to return the question. ”What about you, Natsu?”

Energy: 2
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:51 am

Natsu didn't have to think about it much, he only had one real pass time. "Pranking people, nothing really big just slightly messing with some people, when I'm not in a dungeon that's what I'm normally doing." Natsu said wondering what she meant about stories. "What kind of stories?" Natsu asked not very interested, Natsu didn't like stories or fairy tales, mostly because of what happened before but he felt he should ask, just slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 pm

The Bagon stifled some laughter when Natsu said he enjoyed pranking people. "I pranked this Charmander a while back... by Arceus, he was mad." She chuckled a bit at the memory. Even by her standards, that guy had been a hothead. She looked back over at the Zorua attentively when he asked her what kind of stories she liked. "Myths, legends, fairy tales. You know." Was it a little childish? Maybe, but why would she care what he thought? She liked those old stories. They were what inspired her to become an explorer in the first place, and they held a special place to Alkere.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:26 pm

The Zorua held a laugh when she said what she liked to read, he had assumed as such but hearing it just made him laugh, though it also made him a bit sad recalling the way he used to be. "Legends, Myths." Natsu said mumbling under his breath. "Stupid." He mumbled as he kept walking in a bit of a sour mood after hearing that, he should of shut up and not asked.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:02 am

The Bagon rolled her eyes, but didn't exactly question his words. She got a similar reaction from a lot of Pokemon. She'd come to expect something along those lines, if maybe not quite as blunt. "Someone gets in a bad mood quickly." She paused, chuckling faintly. "Did a storybook kill your parents, Natsu?" She asked in a joking manner, keeping her gaze set on the forest ahead. Who knew when she'd run into more enemies or items. Neither one of those things she wanted to pass up. The only fight they'd gotten into so far was with that Exeggutor, and it went down pretty quickly with the two of them working together.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:08 am

Something in those words made Natsu smirk. "Ya, one randomly dropped on my mothers head, how could you be so insensitive." Natsu said with a smirk and a small laugh, his tone was obviously joking but he was serious about not liking them. "I just don't like myths and Fairy tales in particular." Natsu admitted and kept walking, still no items besides that blast seed.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:14 am

"Fair enough." The Bagon nodded, satisfied that she'd seemed to have lifted the tension from the air. As she turned back towards Natsu to say something more, she tripped over something. An item, she suspected. She glanced behind her, scurrying to her feet to check what she'd tripped over... and it was, in fact, many items. She tilted her head, a little confused. "Geez... what are all these doing here? Was someone stashing their stuff here?" She wondered, raising a metaphorical eyebrow. This was definitely strange... she hadn't done too much exploring, but from what she'd gathered, you didn't usually find a big pile of items all at once. Wierd.

(Please be a Pokemon. xD)

PhantomSun carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 PSNEk7U , A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 AZTkyVm
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:26 am

Natsu saw the large pile of items and looked at it for a moment, that was lucky to just find a random pile in the middle of the bucking forest, made all the sense. "Weird, though guess sometimes things just happe." Natsu didn't get to finish before a oran berry fell on his head, he looked skyward for a moment. "Why does that keep happening?" He asked as he looked at the Oran berry, he was feeling hungry so he decided to eat the berry, best not let this go to waste.

Energy 15 (4+page+Oran)

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 MMgUbQF , A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 YVyYfVG , A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 OuMqNjP , A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:59 am

Of course, it turned out this was more than a happy coincidence. From the path up ahead lumbered a large Exeggutor, and from the trees peered out a Slakoth. Alkere missed both of the two Pokemon, as she was busy sorting through the items and trying to decide what to put in her bag. This train of thought was interrupted off the Exeggutor, who was firing off Bullet Seeds at them from a distance. The Bagon let out a pained cry as the Bullet Seeds knocked her over, landing awkwardly on her back. She scurried back to her feet a moment later, a small smirk on her face despite just getting hit. "Knew that was too good to be true. Oh well... at least the feral Pokemon finally showed up." Seriously! They almost made it through the entire dungeon with only one battle! What fun would that have been?

Energy: 0
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:05 am

Natsu saw both of the Pokemon, he decided not to tell her though, mostly because it was to late and he didn't want to look like captain obvious. "Well this is the fight we've been waiting for." Natsu said as he started building up a dark pulse. "Try to dodge this Alkere." Natsu said as he built up the dark Aura, once it reached it's peak he launched the attack making it go around the whole area around him, he waited a moment to see if he hit anything.

(You control le Npcs)

Energy: 7 (15-8)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:11 am

Alkere used the ever-unfailing tactic of hiding behind a tree when Natsu warned her he was building up for an attack. The Slakoth managed to dodge by virtue of being up in a tree at the moment, but the Exeggutor wasn't quite as lucky. It was bowled over by the Dark Pulse. The Bagon peaked out from behind the tree and began shooting Embers at it while it was down. They both had a type advantage over the feral Pokemon, so it would go down quickly, if things went according to plan. Meanwhile, painfully slowly, the Slakoth jumped down from the tree. It sat there doing nothing for a moment before crawling towards Natsu, and very slowly trying to scratch him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:18 am

Natsu stared at the Feral pokemon slowly coming after him, Natsu looked at him with a look that just said, Really? Natsu used the time the Pokemon spent moving towards him to gather up another Dark Pulse, waiting a moment he then released the energy when the Pokemon was next to him, Natsu was disappointing in the Pokemon and felt like he should of let himself get hit, just to make it feel better about being slow
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:34 am

Needless to say, the Slakoth went down at Natsu's Dark Pulse attack. The Exeggutor was struggling as well, having been peppered by Embers while trying to heave itself back up to it's feet. "Was that supposed to be some kind of ambush? That was the lamest damn trap I've ever seen!" The Bagon said with a satisfied smirk playing upon her face. She shot a few more Embers in the direction of the Exeggutor for good measure and began to search through the items. "Let's see here... a Defense Scarf, three Reviver Seeds, two Cheri Berries, some kind of treasure box, two Apples and an Oran Berry." She glanced back in the direction of the feral Pokemon and gave a harsh laugh. "Well, thanks for the free stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:39 am

"Well that's not nice, they tried the, Couldn't say it with a straight face." Natsu said with a laugh, with the whole going slowly in to scratch and the randomly running at them the Feral Pokemon really didn't do a good job in actual trying to kill them, hell Natsu thought he could do a better Job, and he sucked at ambushing people. Though that was because he ran head first into danger. "How you wanna split the loot?" Natsu asked wanting some items to fill his empty bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Optimist and a Realist
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: