Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking For Adventure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

Looking For Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Is there anybody out there who's willing to rp with this noob?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:50 am

Right... I'll start the thread and tag you in it!
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:59 am

Hey there! I was just rounding up my character records and I realized that I actually have three slots open for both Jet and Hidon. Would you be up for an RP with Hidon? ...Or Jet for that matter? ...Or both of them if you want? xD I've got the thread slot open.

I read over Horochi and I think he'd make a good sparring partner/travel buddy for Hidon specifically~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:58 am

I'm down for doing an rp with Hidon, and including both him and Jet sounds like more fun. "The more the merrier" is what I never say. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:03 am

Heh. Well, I was thinking of making them both in separate threads, honestly. I haven't ever put them both together before. xD But if you'd like me to try using both in a single thread, I could give it a shot.

Also, is there any place in specific you'd like the thread to take place? I'm not too bad on Energy, so I should be good for quite a few of them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:50 am

I'm thinking Shadowhue Forest, maybe a quest to Monochrome Falls.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:02 am

Oh, that sounds good. I've never actually been to Monochrome before.

Do you want me to make the thread or would you like to?

Also, should I just use Hidon or should I bring Jet with him? Note that Jet and Hidon have never met IC before, so I'd have to come up with a reason for them to meet. But that shouldn't be too hard?
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 5:26 am

So yeah, I have one finished thread and three inactive ones, anybody else out there who won't ditch me halfway through?
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:16 am

I'm kind of bad at writing, but I'm good at not ditching people!  I'd love to start up a thread with you since I'm not in any active ones either.  I only have one character, but I think she and Horochi would get along well, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 9:15 am

I looked at her bio and stuff, and count me in. Should you decide where the thread'll take place, or will I do it?
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Whatever you'd prefer.  Darcy only has 17 energy, though, so we can't go anywhere all that dangerous.  Maybe Fallen Leaf Copse, if you have nowhere else in mind?
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. I tried to do a thread with someone there that would lead into the Shrine Of The Fallen, but then she went inactive, so it seems like a good chance for a re-do. So, who'll start the thread, you or me?
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Okay! I'll go ahead and start this one.  Here's the link:

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t5303-golden-glades#78645
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 pm

I have 4 characters and have free slots on 3 of them. Only one that doesn't have a free slot is my Butterfree, Pokkoji. I have a lot of slow threads so I would like a few more active ones. Depending on my mood, I post multiple times a day to a few times a week. If you are interested, I will let you pick one of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Adventure   Looking For Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next