Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Can he make his own light?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Can he make his own light? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vivzie padded along a leaf-covered path, ground damp and air musty. He had thought the Shadowhue forest would be a good place to take a walk, but... Apparently not.
"T-too dark..." The fennekin chattered, fangs clicking against his bottom teeth. He gaped open his mouth and tried to ignite the fiery spark inside many fire types, but it was just too difficult.
"Wait a second!" Vizie barked, the idea of being trapped in a forest forever suddenly clearing from his mind. "I don't know any fire moves!"

He stood there, trying to burn the same tree for at least an hour. All others might have been able to see are sparks illuminating the area for a split second, but nothing more.
"Come on, ember!" The Pokemon egged on, trying to get it to work.

Energy: 7 (10 - 17)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:23 am

"Awhile ago, actually!" The Fennekin beamed, happy to see that Master Fang was interested in his little past. "They led me to Grassveil... I thought I could go out by myself, but I was wrong."

Vivzie was silent for awhile (for once) as he strolled along the Shadowhue path with his mentor - he looked up, seeing the canopies of towering trees rustle in the week wind. It sure was eerie in this forest!
"I thought about coming here to scavenge for food, too," he added on, hoping to add a bit more conversation between him and the older Pokemon - Vivize wasn't one to enjoy quiet. "Hopefully we can find a berry or something for us to eat..."

(Rolling, if an enemy, you can choose whether to fight it or let it pass by)
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Can he make his own light? - Page 3 AZTkyVm
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:29 am

Fang looked at the fox wondering how he could just act like that wasn't a big deal, she decided it wasn't worth pursuing though and left it at that. Fang was one to enjoy peace and quiet but he seemed to be one who didn't.

"Food huh." Fang said as she remembered something, reaching into her small bag she pulled out a sitrus berry, she looked at it for a moment before handing it over. "Here take this, it'll restore your energy." Fang told him as she held it out to him, she didn't need it right now so she decided to be nice to the fox.

Energy: 12 (11+1 new Page)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:38 am

The Fennekin was shocked to see her mentor was allowing her to have such a treat!
"Oh, no," He told his teacher, nosing away the expensive berry with his muzzle and looking around the forest floor. Vivzie noticed a small seed laying on the ground in some really convenient spot - maybe it was an old trap?

"I'll just eat that!" The fox barked excitedly, bounding through the undergrowth and delicately grabbing the seed and emerging from the bushes to show Master Fang exactly what he had found.
"Would this be okay to eat?" Vivzie asked, putting it at her feet and sitting down, fluffy tail curled over his paws as he looked up to the lizard in an endearing manner once again.

Energy = 7, +1 but -1 from the seed find
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:01 am

Fang watched the fox cause the berry to fall, Fang tracked the berry as it fell and found the spot where it hit the ground, Fang picked the berry up and looked at it, it was still good so she decided to hold on to it for now. Once Fang got the item back she turned around and looked at the fox grab something and place it at her feet.

Fang looked at the seed and picked it up for a moment, staring at it she gave a small sigh. "You shouldn't eat this seed, this seed is something called a Reviver Seed, when you are completely out of energy you can eat this seed and regain all of your lost energy, though it will not work if you eat it while you still have a bit of energy." Fang explained as she placed the seed back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can he make his own light?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3