Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back into the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Back into the Woods - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ace returned to the entrance of the forest. After returning back to Grassveil with Tom it hit him that he never quite finished his business in the forest. Find some treasure, or learn what awaits on the other end. And hopefully this time, he'll actually get to one of his goals. Without seeing anyone else, he began to walk into the woods, leafs crunching underneath his feet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 am

"Wait, you don't mean Tom, do you? A totodile?" He asked, curious about the situation. Of course, he wasn't going to say too much in case it wasn't the same Tom, and he was about to reveal some personal stuff about what happened in those mountains. "And why would it be interesting if we're thinking of the same thing?" He continued to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:11 am

"That's exactly who I mean." Ace said, "I'm sure you know all about that tragic past he had. I just started to think. He was attacked by a gang of some sort before one of his friends were murdered am I right?" he slowly began to pace back in forth in thought, "And you just said you were at the same place and were attacked by a group of Pokemon. I was just thinking if it was more than just a coincidence. How interesting that would make everything if both stories were somehow intertwined..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:14 am

Nate's mood suddenly went from his normal cheerfulness to a bit of a stoic mood. "No, the pokemon that attacked me and my friend were wild and messed up, I don't think there's any coincidence..." He said, but seemed to sound unsure. Although probably not because of what Ace thought it was. What about her? Did she have any part in what happened there? I doubt it, but still... He thought to himself in silence, suddenly thinking about things in a new way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 am

"I'm probably thinking too much into this, we should probably just continue our way to the cave." he said while slowly walking back on the trail, "I guess that Mountain Range is nothing but trouble..." Ace thought to himself before smirking, "Just my kind of place."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 am

Face's comments snapped Nate out of his thoughts as he laughed for a couple seconds. "Hey, be careful what you wish for. It might get you." He said, and kept walking. "We should be getting a bit closer now if I remember correctly." He commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 am

(Face? XD)

Ace shrugged, "Eh, whatever." he said, not really caring about Nate's warning.
"Do you know anything about the cave? You seem to know a lot about all the areas around here." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"Yeah, it's Serene Cave. Basically, it's a wet, damp cave that separates Rainfront town and Grassveil town. There are some high leveled rock-type pokemon in there, and a couple other types. I was just in there, going to Rainfront to check it out. But I found someone who was lost in there, and instead I helped them back out, and went back to Grassveil." He told Ace, keeping up with him.

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 pm

"It would be interesting to check out the other town...I'll go off there then. Rock types aren't a big deal." Ace said as he heard footsteps coming from behind him. He turned around to see a Seedot and a Roselia staring at the duo, and for one reason or another, they didn't look happy.
"The Pokemon here just can't get enough of me..." Ace shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"Maybe they like you." Nate responded, before using a Thundershock attack on the Roselia, wanting to take out what seemed like the larger threat first. "I mean honestly, everywhere you can think of going, there always seems to be a bunch of wild pokemon looking for a fight. Can't they just go after each other for a change?" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Ace shot a barrage of leaves at the Seedot, sending him flying into the underbrush, "I guess feral Pokemon don't like to attack feral Pokemon. I don't know why, but that seems to be the case." the Snivy replied.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:31 am

Nate shrugged, before dashing towards the Roselia and using a Thunderpunch, sending it into the bushes near where the Seedot had gone. "That seems likely. Maybe they can tell that they're in the same group with all of that, being feral and stuff?" He suggested, looking around for any other enemies. "Well, we should be close now. let's get there before anyone else comes and attacks us." He said, and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 am

"Agreed." he said as he followed behind him. He could see something in the distance that wasn't more forest, "I'm guessing that's the place you're talking about." Ace started, "Maybe the Pokemon there would actually not try to attack anything that moves...not that I have a problem fighting them, mind you."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Nate looked on ahead, and saw that it was the cave entrance. "Yeah, that's it!" He confirmed. "And they still tend to attack you whenever in there, but you're right, you should be able to handle yourself in there." He continued, remembering his and Tom's incident with one of the pokemon in there. Nate had been completely useless, being an electric type. He chuckled to himself at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm

"Very well! I guess I should be on my way, assuming you're not following me in there." Ace started to walk into the cave before stopping himself, "I must say, you put on one good show out there. Perhaps we'll meet again for the sequel." Without saying another word, Ace walked into the cave, leaving Nate behind.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 pm

"I think I'll stick around this area for a bit." Nate said, turning away to walk back. He heard Ace's comment, and smirked. "I'll be looking forward to it. Just try and stay out of trouble." He replied, and continued to walk away, their conversation making him think about some things he hadn't thought about for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back into the Woods
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4