Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back into the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Back into the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ace returned to the entrance of the forest. After returning back to Grassveil with Tom it hit him that he never quite finished his business in the forest. Find some treasure, or learn what awaits on the other end. And hopefully this time, he'll actually get to one of his goals. Without seeing anyone else, he began to walk into the woods, leafs crunching underneath his feet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 am

Nate shrugged, and also kept his eyes on the Swellow. "Well, I guess it's all a matter of how you're raised, and maybe a bit of mental disorder. I don't think we have to worry about any enemies with motivation unless you've somehow made enemies with intelligent pokemon already." He commented. "I think it's just about down, so we can move on now I think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 am

Ace started to walk across the trail, "Making an enemy with some intelligent Pokemon would be much more interesting than random Pokemon who just attack for no reason. Sure there might be more of a challenge, but it would just make things more interesting in general." Ace stopped for a moment to wipe some dust off of his cape before continuing, "For the record, if we run into anything else, I think it'll be best for you to take the front lines for the moment. Don't think I won't be doing anything though, I still got Magical Leaf at my disposal. Even easier with all these leaves lying on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 am

Nate nodded at Ace, since he had just been thinking that as well. "I understand, it does make more sense." He replied, and also thought about his first comment. "I guess it might be interesting, having an intelligent enemy instead of all the crazy pokemon out here. But still, I'll wait for it, no need to make it happen just yet." He said, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm

"Whatever suits you..." he said, as something caught his eye. "And now I think I found something, I know you said that there's no treasure out here, but something is better than nothing after all, so there's no harm in checking out what it is..."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 am

"Well, there are random objects lying around usually, but not really much treasure." Nate commented, and followed Ace to whatever he had seen. "Huh. Now that's pretty rare around here." He said, looking at the unusual box in front of them. "I found one of those back in Icicle Woods, but I don't know how to open them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

Ace looked at the box in interest, "I have to admit, I'm as lost as you when it comes to something like that, maybe I can break it somehow." he said as he took the box away from Nate and threw it at a nearby tree. The box fell to the ground, without a scratch on it.
"It seems these things are of higher than I thought." Ace mused.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

"Believe me, I've tried to open my box. Those things are practically indestructible. Maybe there will be someone you find that can open these things. Until then, it's a mystery as to what's in here." Nate said, and thought out loud some more. "What if there's some extremely rare item in here that we can't get? Or what if it's something very common, and gets our hopes up for nothing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

"I guess the only way to find out is to find someone who can actually open the box." Ace said as he started tossing the box up and down, "Since there's nothing to actually do with the box for the time being, how about we keep on going?" he suggested, placing the box into a bag.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:38 am

"Well why not?" Nate replied and started to walk on ahead of Ace. Somehow, being with Ace was starting to remind Nate of his family, namely his younger brother. Often he would wonder if his brother was still in Shadowhue, or if he also left and started to explore around. Nate came back to his senses though, and looked to see if he was still with Ace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:07 am

Ace looked back at Nate, he had seemed to space out for a moment, "You ok there? Spaced out for a second there did you? Ooh, let me guess! Tragic history maybe? Something about the area triggered some childhood memory? This stuff is usually interesting."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 am

Nate chuckled, and smirked at the snivy. "Well, I wouldn't say something in the area necessarily. But I mean come on, is everybody you come by seriously going to have a tragic history?" Nate remarked, and then waited for a couple seconds. "Plus, it's not exactly tragic." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:29 am

Ace shrugged while maintaining a smile, "I'm just wondering. It makes these things so much more interesting when someone is having a guilt ridden past or something like that. And more times than not, if you got yourself a tragic past, you got yourself one hell of a climatic battle coming up sooner or later. And if you were going to have some climatic battle, I'd probably be interesting in watching that."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:34 am

"Oh I see, you're in it for the show. I'm sure someone like you could get yourself a couple climactic battles if you tried." Nate said, still smirking, and shrugged. "But sorry, I don't have anything coming up at any point. At least I hope not." He finished, before looking around. "So, what do you say about walking around some more?" He suggested, trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:42 am

Ace sighed, "I guess there's no one to blame that there's nothing like that. But you can't do anything about the past." he suddenly lightened up, "Yes, we should continue this little "expedition" if we already got a good chunk into the woods...or what I can only guess is a good chunk."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm

"Eh, I'm not sure. This is a pretty big area, I doubt we've gotten very far. But you weren't planning on exploring the whole entire area were you?" Nate asked, and started walking again, looking back to see if Ace was actually walking this time or if he was hanging back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back into the Woods
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next