Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Back into the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Back into the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:52 am

Ace returned to the entrance of the forest. After returning back to Grassveil with Tom it hit him that he never quite finished his business in the forest. Find some treasure, or learn what awaits on the other end. And hopefully this time, he'll actually get to one of his goals. Without seeing anyone else, he began to walk into the woods, leafs crunching underneath his feet.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 am

Nate was walking back through Shadowhue on his own, coming back from his adventures in the Serene Cave with Tom. "Maybe for once I'll be able to catch a break, instead of going off on an adventure with another random person. As he thought about this, he walked directly in front of Ace, and looked up when he heard the leafs crunching. "Uh..." Nate muttered, and jumped up towards the nearest tree, pulling himself up onto a branch. Well darn. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 am

Ace crossed his arms, this wasn't what he was expecting when he entered the woods. A Pikachu going up to him, freaking out and jumping on a tree branch.
"What are you doing? If you're trying to remain hidden, let me tell you that you aren't exactly doing a great job." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:12 am

Nate stayed silent for a couple seconds, hoping that the snivy was bluffing. "Well...you know, just had one of those urges to climb a tree." He joked, looking down at Ace. "So, uh...what are you doing here?" He asked, trying to change the topic and maybe make some conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 am

Ace lightly chuckled at the joke,"Nothing much, going through the woods, trying to see if I can find anything worthwhile. Though at the rate I'm going, I'm starting to doubt that a forest like this would actually hold any goods. Anyway, I can ask the same question back to you."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 am

Nate was thinking about how to reply, when he decided that he could rest later. Hopefully. But for now, he might as well be social. "Well, I've lived here for most of my life. You're probably not going to find much around here. There may be a couple of places you could check though." He said as he hopped down from the tree branch. "Oh, and I'm Nate. Nice to meet you." He greeted himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 am

Ace's smile slowly vanished from his face, "What a shame. I was truly hoping to find something. Since I'm here though, I may as well go through the forest, it's not like I have anything better to do today." he began to walk off before turning back, "Oh yeah, the name's Ace."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 am

"Huh. That's a nice name. Well, nice to meet you Ace." Nate said to the snivy, and followed him. "Mind if I tag along? I've got nothing else to do." He asked, suddenly interested in doing something. Now that he was out of his mindset of resting, he was immediately thinking about going around the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:39 am

"I see no reason not to let you come along. Every other place I've been someone tagged along, let's just keep the record going, shall we?" he said as he started to walk deeper into the forest, not even waiting for Nate's reply.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 am

"Well why not then?" Nate remarked, following Ace into the forest. "That seems to be a trend, most pokemon seem to go in at least pairs wherever they go." He said, chuckling about his past experiences with others. "So, why are you so busy looking for treasure or things like that?" He asked, and just as he finished asking heard a noise nearby.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 am

Ace smirked, "You have to do something. I've decided that finding some treasure will be what I'm going to do. Plus, you aren't going to get recognized by not doing...anything..." he stopped himself as he also heard a noise, "It looks like we got something to happen." he said. Without any warning a Swellow flew off of a tree and pecked Ace right in the stomach, sending him towards the ground.
"Oh lovely..." he muttered in pain.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 am

"Ace!" Nate called over to him, and then turned back to the Swellow and used a Thundershock attack, sending a small bolt of lightning towards it. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked Ace, wondering if he could at least get up off of the ground. There's always something going on... Nate thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:02 am

Ace smiled, "Yeah, I'll be fine." he started to slowly pick himself up, "Obviously, I shouldn't be dealing with a Swellow, at quite a disadvantage there. But it'll take more than one attack to make me stay down..." The leafs on the ground started to fly in the air and point at the Swellow, "Sure this won't be very helpful as an attack, but it'll at least work as a distraction so you can handle this." with that said, he fired the barrage of leaves at the Swellow and the bird started to fly around them.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 am

"Well, sometimes you don't get to pick your fights." Nate commented, and used another thundershock attack at the Swellow, this time hitting it. "I hope that takes care of it, though it might stay up actually. I never can tell..." He said, keeping his eye on the bird pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 am

Ace glared at the Swellow, "Do you find it odd at all that there's some Pokemon who are just living life, and then there's others who just freak out whenever they see anyone and try to kill them? Of course there's evil Pokemon, but you'd think they'd have some motivation or something besides mindlessly attack other Pokemon they see..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back into the Woods   Back into the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Back into the Woods
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next