Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. Empty
PostSubject: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:32 am

Animae

"hrmm... That charmeleon pest is really getting on my nerves..." a voiced echoed from the pond. A glowing figure hovering on the side of the path seemed to be still right by it. The figure seemed to be attached to an odd stone with runes on it. The voice emanating from it. The figure had a look of someone that has a bone to pick with someone. Clearly it was agitated with something. I will do everything in my power to get rid of him... permanently... he thought to himself.

It was currently getting dark out. Night time quickly approaching. The spiritomb didn't care for the sunset or sunrise. It never has... He was always too focused on something he wanted dealt with... Even if he were to watch the sun set. The clouds that were approaching was going to prevent such actions from happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:55 am

The Eevee's nose twitched, his eyes dimming slightly as he tried to pick up the scent of water. The pond shouldn't have been too far from his location by now, and soon enough the delicate aroma hit his nostrils, causing his nose to twitch. The normal type had been traveling for quite a while now and thirst had taken its toll on him physical, as well as mentally if one would assume he wasn't permanently in a bad mood.

It wasn't long until he laid eyes on the point, immediately noticing the ghost type further ahead. Naturally Erebus's first reaction was to completely flatten his damaged left ear as to conceal it before he'd observe carefully, taking small steps towards the pond. He needed to rehydrate and he was never one to be afraid of strangers.

"Heh, talking to yourself are you..." He grunted as he approached the Spiritomb from behind. "...nutjob." He added hastily, mumbling the last part under his breath before he'd lean towards the water, parting his lips just enough to allow his tongue to slide out before he began to lap up from the pond greedily. After what seemed like a solid minute or so he'd pause, lifting his head up and using a forepaw to wipe the fur around his mouth. "So... storm coming." The Eevee threw in hastily, followed by an awkward pause. "Better find shelter. But I guess you have that rock of yours. Good for you. Good for everyone." Conversation was not his strong point.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 4:19 am

Animae

The spiritomb turned around to see the Eevee approaching the pond. "Not exactly by myself... am I?" he retaliated as he turned back around. He also heard the comment about him being a nut job. He didn't care about that comment at all. "Thanks for the compliment.. hehe..." he stated after a few seconds from the previous comment. As the eevee passed him. He completely ignored the eevee as it drank from the pond. Didn't bother looking towards it as it had its share from the pond. Only when it started speaking again, he paid attention.

The eevee then stated that a storm was coming. Seeming to be a bit awkward at its approach at trying to converse with him from what he could tell at least. He glanced towards the clouds in the distance. A slight grin crossing his face. "Yes..."

"Better find shelter. But I guess you have that rock of yours. Good for you. Good for everyone." He looked at the eevee for a moment. "You consider this rock good? Bah.... Never" he responded as he shifted the rock slightly to the side. "Not even for others..." he said as his face formed a frown. "Let me ask you this... What do you think makes this good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

The small canine rolled his eyes, taking a seat now as he figured this could potentially drag on for a bit. Also was the Spiritomb sitting or standing? Did it even matter? The Eevee pondered to himself for a few moments, sort of getting lost in his thought before he would suddenly snap out of it when the ghost spoke again.

Oh, well, you know. I just sort of said that." Erebus really didn't care about whatever sob story the other mon had to throw at him, but he was considering listening if he could make something out of it. "I'm guessing it's a burden then? I know that feeling." He'd nod, his damaged ear still glued to his head, leaving him with a single, perked ear. "I figured you could just retract in there if anything." He mumbled. "...and let me drink water in peace." He thought in continuation.

"I'm Erebus by the way. Traveler, I guess. Not traveling anywhere specific, though." The Eevee really needed to find an occupation or a better way to introduce himself. Well, I guess I am looking for a thunderstone." He added hastily, cracking a somewhat sly grin. "What about you." His tone was somewhat dry so it come out as more of a statement rather than a question somehow.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:39 am

Animae

"Hmph... believe what you want. You cannot relate to me." he said as he looked across the pond. He glared into the distance for a moment. Someone is there... I know it... he thought to himself.

The spiritomb turned towards the small canine. "You say you are looking for a thunderstone." he said with a grin crossing his face. "Thunderstone? I know where to find one... However, I doubt you would want it."

((Sorry... Ran out of content to post.... Just ran out of stuff to work with due to his reactions. I will be introducing an NPC at one point... Thinking of how it would play out first...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:18 am

Titled his head slightly, his eyes narrowing with a hint of annoyance. "Oh poor, baby." He'd suddenly snarl, his tone clearly mocking. "Maybe I can. Maybe I can't. But if you have an issue with someone then what are you gazing at the pond for? You sure don't need to drink from it looking like that." The canine stood up, his tiny size making his words seem a little questionable. "I'd say go set things straight."

Erebus perked both of his ears, revealing his badly torn ear for the first time as his eyes widened in surprise. "You do?! Take... take me to it I'll want it." He'd exclaim hastily. Could his long search be finally over? "You don't understand how important this is. I don't care about the cost either." He explained, knowing full well he wouldn't be attempting to buy it if it was indeed on a store but rather something more sinister.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:31 am

Animae

"I would go set it straight... I just don't know where they are... Only place I know is in grassveil... Not the best place to take action" he said with a slight frown. "The guildies wouldn't be too happy bout it..." he chuckled.
"heh... No matter the cost..." he chuckled... "I said... I know where to find one... Not know where its at... A little pichu... It is his most precious treasure to him... If you are truely that desperate..." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:46 am

Erebus took a sit once more, nodding in agreement. "Hmm..." He'd ponder for a bit. "Fair enough." He finally concluded, too absorbed in his other thoughts to really care about the Spiritomb. A Thunderstone meant he'd finally get to get rid of this pathetic body of his and finally start working towards his goals.

"I don't give a damn who's possession it is. I want it more than they do probably." The Eevee barked. He was indeed desperate. With no Poke and no source of income he would obviously have to rely on stealing since he couldn't exactly crawl into a dungeon and look for one. Stealing from a Pichu seemed easy enough. "If you know where the Pichu is show me the way and I'll let you get back to... whatever it is you were doing, star gazing. Ugh, just tell me!" He'd snarl at the end, his tone raising as he tensed. Erebus was having a hard time with his reactions.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:15 am

Animae

The spiritomb had a grin cross his face. "His name is Joey... He lives at the guild in grassveil... I recommend following him into a dungeon for your act..." he said as he turned to face the canine. He pondered whether or not to mention his main problem... After all... If this pokemon really was going to take this stone from this pichu. He would have to deal with the same issue he has.

"Now... Since you seem pretty serious about this... I must tell you who I am having trouble with... As he will be a problem for you also if you dare attempt anything with his friend.... His name is Jak. He is a Charmeleon..." he said informatively. "A sad fool... Attempting to protect those he loves... Which he will never succeed completely." he said as he returned his gaze towards the direction he believes something is hiding.

"As for what I am doing... I am simply resting... Since my last encounter..." he grumbled. "That pest... I need to get him alone." he said angrily.

"So... If you want this silly rock so badly... Then how about you assist me then... I will assist you as well of course... We have similar goals... I want the both of them... Out of commision... While you want the pichu's silly rock. Which he is going to protect with his life most likely... The charmeleon would do the same for the pichu's..."

((Cannot mention encounter as it has not occurred in a thread yet... So its undetermined...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:55 pm

The Eevee visibly flinched at the mention of the fire type, the events that led him to this echoing through his mind. It was almost as if his wounds where starting to ache again. "A ... Charmeleon?" He'd asked, almost as if to make sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. His tone had a mixture of weariness but also a hint of gratitude, almost as if glad he would finally have a shot at a rematch with one of the species? Could it have been the same one? It could be, afterall Erebus did come from Grassveil, but it was highly unlikely, his target was a mere drifter.

"Look, whatever your name was, I'm just an Eevee, I rely on stealth most of the time because, well let's face it, I'm not threatening." He'd explain, swallowing a chunk of his pride as he did. He'd grunt, lifting a paw to point at his torn ear. "A Charmeleon in Grassveil did this when I stole from it. Then burnt my legs." He'd bark, his eyes narrowing into a glare. "Nothing would make me happier than ending one, especially if it means I'll get my thunderstone." The canine would stretch a grin across his muzzle. "I'd say we get close to them first so I nick the stone and fight with you properly, but no matter the plan I'm in."

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Animae

The spiritomb seemed to gain quite an interest in this... odd eevee. Seeming that it would be a perfect ally against his targets.

"For now... There is no plan. There is no opportunities as of yet." he responded with a frown. "I will definitely inform you when one shows."

The spiritomb looked into the distance where the clouds previously were. Seeming the storm had been getting closer as the sounds of distant thunder was now just barely audible at certain times.

"Your storm is approaching... You should go get your rock." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:59 pm

The Eevee gave the ghost as odd look before his eyes trailed off towards the storm. "I thought you were coming with me." He'd mumble, though he would still stand up, not exactly looking forward to his fur getting damp from the rain. Grassveil was a considerable distance from their location.

"I suppose I could try to befriend this Pichu and steal the stone first if you think that would work." Erebus was keeping his options open. He needed the Spiritomb only in the event of a fight after all, but it was good to have some security. "I best head off then."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:15 pm

[quote="coaster3000"]

Animae

The spiritomb looked towards the eevee again as it stated that it thought he was going to go with him. "I was..." he blurted out. He then started to move from his spot. "You would have a better chance at befriending those two than me..." he half chuckled. "They despise me." he said with a slight grin.

He will be perfect... Even if its not for eliminating the pichu... The charmeleon will be one less problem. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:34 pm

The Eevee paused for a moment, his gaze redirecting towards his forepaws as he pondered in silence for a bit. "Perhaps... it's better if I go on ahead and you follow me closely. Then strike at my signal. Let's move together for now but allow me to go first in Grassveil." Erebus explained, stretching a toothy as grin across his muzzle as he did.

"I know the way." He'd spit out dryly before heading towards the direction, his ears perking as lighting stroke nearby. If things went according to plan this would be one of the last times lighting bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Animae

"Pff... If you are going now without knowing where they are at... You're a fool... You can't just strike them in town... The townfolk will protect them... And besides... If you honestly think I am going in there now after my recent incidents... You're dead wrong..." he hissed.

"I must wait before I re-enter that area again... After last time... Everyone will know who I am still..." he added.

As he turned around. A bolt of lightning struck nearby just ahead of him from the opposite side of where the eevee was to him. He didn't even flinch as this occurred. A bolt of lightning striking the tree on the opposite side of the pond... It was nothing to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.   Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy thoughts at the stormy pond.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next