Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs

Go down 
+3
Sakura
Pikashock
FoxFireAlchemist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello there all :3

So, I'm not very impressive at drawing Pokemon and animals and such, so I've decided to offer something different: Anime and Manga drawings XD

I'm not the most amazing artist, but I guess I'm pretty good for never having taken any art lessons or anything XD. As a general note, the more detailed your description of what you want is, the easier it will be for me to draw and the better the final product will turn out.

LIST OF WHAT I AM OFFERING CURRENTLY:

-OC Sketches and Drawings
Examples:

!!!-Humanized Pokemon and Pokemon OCs
Examples:

Short, 1-2 Page Comic/Manga
Examples:

For now, everything I do will typically be in pencil/colored pencil/crayon/marker (and occasionally oil pastel), and I will typically put the finished products on my dA, or my photobucket if you wish to use your request in a bio. I'm not very good at digital art, so I probably won't be doing much of that XD. If you really want me to do it, than I will probably come up with a charge for you. Everything else is free (subject to change if I must) XDDD.

UPDATE ON PRICING
!!!- In an effort to try and bring a nutty little Fennekin character to life, I will now be offering a new special in the Humanized Pokemon and Pokemon OCs section. Specifically, I'm offering special ginjinka drawings of any on-site character for a fee.
-When you make out your Request, please state exactly which character you want drawn and provide a link to their bio. (This helps me during the concept stage of the drawing and affects the quality of the drawing I produce X'D)
-I will only include ONE character in each special piece (if really REALLY want two characters in a special piece, explain to me why and I might give in. The fee will increase, however).
-Each special piece will consist of a full-body sketch AND a bust sketch, so you don't have to decide between the two.
-Backgrounds will only be included in colored and sub-colored pieces. You must request one in order to get one.
-If you order a sub-colored piece, please make sure to specify what you want colored: the bust sketch, the full-body drawing, or the background. You may only choose ONE. *(If the background turns out very basic or simple once the piece is completed, I may relent and include the bust shot to even out the price. If I catch anyone trying to take advantage of this allowance by specifically requesting a simple background, it won't count. If I see a lot of people trying to take advantage of this allowance, I won't offer it to anyone at all.)
-Please specify that you are requesting a special piece in your request sheet somewhere so that I know that's what you want. Otherwise I'm gonna assume you just want a crappy normal drawing |D /SHOT

PRICING FOR SPECIAL PIECES
-Normal Package (No background, Uncolored)
           •200 poke

-SubColored Package (One portion colored: BE SURE TO READ THE GUIDELINES AND SPECIFY WHAT YOU WANT COLORED)
           •250 poke

-Colored Package (Everything colored.)
           •300 poke

~PRIORITY LIST~
(Will be served on a first-come, first serve basis)
1.- sawtooth
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

Request Sheet-
Username:
What You Want (choose off the list of what I'm currently offering):
Colored?:
Description of Drawing/Character (source picture acceptable):
Text to be Written in?:
Extra Add-ins (can be anything, like a backround or something in the backround, ect. Heck, I'll try my hand at putting a Pokemon of an animal in the backround if you really want me to XD):[/b]

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:13 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 am

Welcome back, friend :3 Let's see if I can't top the last peice I did for you. XD REQUEST ACCEPTED.

You are currently: #1 on the priority list.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am

Username: SereneLittleRose
What You Want: OC Drawing
Colored?: Uhm... sure? Why not xD If you feel it would look better in black and white then feel free to leave it that way X3
Description of Drawing/Character: Okay I'm gonna copy what I have on the titanpad page into here. If you find any of it confusing just lemme know X3

Quote :
Appearance
Ruhiel's vessel's name is Josephine Swanson.
Josephine has short brown hair and blue eyes. When she agreed for Ruhiel to use her body as a vessel, she was wearing a white shirt with pale pink pinstripes and a long black waistcoat that is always undone. Over the top, she was wearing a grey coat, (knee length, so not overly long) and black trousers. On her feet, were black cavas pumps, odd for the rest of her smart attire, but comfortable.

Picture Links ^^:

Text to be Written in?: None
Extra Add-ins: Idk about add-ins but i'm just gonna point out some facts about the character in the request. I'm gonna be using the drawing as a ref(If you don't mind X3) for Ruhiel rather than Josephine, as she is the character I will be RPing most. Ruhiel is an angel, who is using Josephine's body as a 'vessel' to prevent humans from seeing her true form. (There is a noble reason for this so yea. Humans who see an angels true form get their eyes burned out. ^^)

Again as I said before. If you find anything confusing just ask X3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Username: antonm1107
What you want: Humanized Pokemon
Colored?: Nah; I'm good.
Description of Drawing/Character: Tom the Totodile, in human form. Maybe looking down at his hands in shock or something, as if he was just turned into a human.
Oh man, this thing just gave me an idea; imagine an RP in which characters on the main site turned into humans and went to the human world? XD... anyway.
Text to be Written in?: "...What." Yes, I want you to write "...What." in the picture.
Extra Add-ins: None.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm on it guys! :3

REQUEST(S) ACCEPTED.

~~~

COMPLETED REQUEST FOR: Pikashock

Spoiler:

Artist's Notes:
Sorry about the lack of legs... I drew it too close to the bottom of my sketchbook...... /fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Username: I <3 Kirlia
What You Want: Human form of a female Kirlia :D
Colored?: If its not too much trouble
Description of Drawing/Character: Female Kirlia Pokehuman, looks around 14 and shy.
Extra Add-ins: None
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 am

You got it!

ACCEPTED~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 am

Username: IAmTheLeaf
What You Want: Humanized Pokemon
Colored?: That would be nice, but you don't have to.
Description of Drawing/Character: My site character, Legretta the Snivy holding a teacup or some leaves. Or reaching out for a falling leaf. Whatever you'd like to draw the most ^^
Extra Add-ins: None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Username: 9kirby99
What You Want (choose off the list of what I'm currently offering): A sideview of my character, Miles, leaning up against a tree.
Colored?: Sure!
Description of Drawing/Character (source picture acceptable): FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 Miles15

Text to be Written in?: Miles King (Put it under the picture)
Extra Add-ins (can be anything, like a backround or something in the backround, ect. Heck, I'll try my hand at putting a Pokemon of an animal in the backround if you really want me to XD): Miles is looking up at a Latias, who is looking down at him. Both are smiling. Also, (this part is a little complicated to explain), a sort of faded Latios that has Miles's hair and hat is behind (view-wise) Miles, looking up at Latias with the same expression as Miles. Kinda of like it's a ghost, only it's just faded, not ghostly.

If you need to know anything, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:17 am

Username: Shadowscyther
What You Want: Oc drawing (is two characters okay?)
Colored?: If you have time
Description of Drawing/Character: Well, for the drawing, I want it of two of my OCs. Let's see, descriptions:
Anthony Vargas:
Spoiler:
Wearing a torn trench coat instead of the outfit in the picture.
Hiyori Sammael:
Hiyori has the appearance of a 15 year old girl. She has silver hair that goes down to the middle of her back that she keeps in a ponytail. Her eyes are a bright golden color and wears lightly tinted glasses. Her normal attire consists of a black jacket, long grey scarf and faded grey cargo pants. For this drawing, she is wearing her traditional reaper robes with the hood down, but still has the scarf. Also carries two hook swords. (You don't need to draw them if you can't do them. A lot of people can't)
Text to be Written in?: Hell on Earth
Extra Add-ins: Some type of wasteland in the background.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:37 am

-Fresh Start-
All incomplete or pending requests before this post are hereby nullified to clean the slate. If you had a request you still want me to complete, please PM it to me and I will finish it for you off the record.

Thanks~
-Management (FoxFireAlchemist)
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 pm

*Special Promo Order*

Username: Crytic
What You Want: A human form of a female Sneasel with a half transparent human form Snivy standing back to back with her.
Colored?: Yes, all of it
Description of Drawing/Character: I want her to be standing there with her arm's crossed, looking all epic against a snowy background, like she is in Icicle Forest. The Snivy guy should be facing away and have a similar pose. I want the Sneasel to kinda look rugged, like she grew in the wild, and the Snivy to look like a noble. The Snivy should be a little faded, like a ghost or a memory. Making it snowing in the environment is optional. Also, the Sneasel should have a Joy Ribbon around her left wrist that matches the color of Sneasel/Weavile feathers.
Extra Add-ins: If you think you can manage, maybe an avalanche in the far distance, not too noticeable.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Don't forget to specify you want a special order X'D

Order Accepted.

You are currently in spot void on the priority list.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Crytic's commission has been finished and paid for; she has been removed from the list~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Username: Sawtooth
What You Want (choose off the list of what I'm currently offering): Humanized Cyrus, if you will?
Colored?: Why not.
Description of Drawing/Character (source picture acceptable): A humanized Snivy -- because of his royal heritage, he might have a lot of jewelry on. No crown, though. Because he's a loser. He'd have a well groomed appearance, and angular features.
Text to be Written in?: N/A
Extra Add-ins (can be anything, like a backround or something in the backround, ect. Heck, I'll try my hand at putting a Pokemon of an animal in the backround if you really want me to XD): N/A[/b]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Alrighty! It might take me a bit thanks to school and projects and all that lovely junk, but I'll get started on it pronto! :3

Order Accepted.

You are currently in spot 1 on the priority list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs   FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FoxFireAlchemist OC and Human Designs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next