Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Cyrus the Snivy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Cyrus the Snivy Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Cyrus the Snivy   Adopting Cyrus the Snivy EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:01 pm

» Name: Cyrus
» Gender: Male
» Species: #495 Snivy "The Grass Snake Pokémon"
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I quite enjoy Snivy and its evolutions, and this character is exactly how I'd expect one to act. While my current characters are all somewhat rough around the edges, this character is prim, proper, and shining like a diamond. Having such a character who is more of a business owner instead of my characters, who're either team players or loners, while also being a character interesting enough for me to rp with joy is something I would greatly enjoy having.

» Sample of roleplay:
Cyrus groaned quietly to himself, his little arms crossed as he tried to think of what to do. He had found himself in quite the predicament, tired upside down and hanging from a tree deep within Pricklemist Hill.

"Ready to tell me where those artifacts were that you were mumbling about?" a voice called out from within the mist surrounding the Snivy. The little Pokemon growled, beginning to flail around, "I already told you that my family's artifacts were already stolen from me by vagabonds like you! Now release me at once!" he exclaimed. It was then that a hand appeared from the mist, grabbing the little Sinvy by his middle and lifting him up slightly, two glowing red eyes shining through the mist.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" the mysterious Pokemon said, tightening its grip on the Snivy. The Grass type coughed, squirming in the larger Pokemon's grip. "I-I said to release me," he said through his clenched teeth. "Depends on if you tell me what you know about these 'vagabonds like me' who took those artifacts," the Pokemon responded. The Snivy turned his head sideways, "Even if I knew anything about them, I wouldn't tell a lowly criminal like you." The Pokemon's hand then erupted into electricity, shocking the Snivy until he blacked out.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2677-up-for-adoption-cyrus-the-snivy
» Levels of existing characters: 35, 5, 5, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Adopting Cyrus the Snivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Cyrus the Snivy   Adopting Cyrus the Snivy EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:53 pm

DENIED for the following reasons

-Roleplay sample does not delve deep enough into the personality of the pokemon being adopted; focuses too much on the pokemon who is doing the harrassing.
-Some sections of the RP sample are unclear (for example, "It was then that a hand appeared from the mist, grabbing the little Sinvy by his middle and lifting him up slightly" isn't the Snivy tied up on a tree? How is this happening?)
Back to top Go down

Adopting Cyrus the Snivy
Page 1 of 1